Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,050 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1258903 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
So Once upon a time in Hollywood is Disney or Marvel movie? And who says I hate Disney? Marvel yes finish
i was referring to FFH and Lion King undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
these things has started happening in the comics, e.g DC graphics novel Raven, impulse is gay, green lantern earth two is gay, iceman, etc
The way Iceman story went, it suits the character well and made him even more distinct just like impulse but GL of Earth 2 was just nuts and stupid
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:
i'd best keep my distance.
Why would you do that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
The way Iceman story went, it suits the character well and made him even more distinct just like impulse but GL of Earth 2 was just nuts and stupid
how is impulse and iceman ok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
The only time tv series with an element of gayness bothers me is if it is the driving plot of the entire story or just there for sexual pleasure. If the story is good, I don't bother about such BS. Still hoping BoP would be like that if they want to try anything funny but Black Mask must be Straight. Shikena

Let's focus and hope to get a good story. Na the koko be that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
Went to an all male sch in the East,(not saying igbos are gay) but there was this guy that came to me and was like I can show you stuff while unzipping his shorts, if not for "thou shall not kill" his dick would be dead right there. Told someone who then reported it, dude was expelled and am still regretting that action
that's self defense. But then u are right to feel pity though, u are human. H0m0sexualism matter d0n tire me. Am guessing that guy has s0me mental issues, i d0n't kn0w. Sch0oled with many igbos bk then in high skul, a boarding skul to be precise. Us males were straight. The only time we made gay jokes was in the bathr0om where we'd be like "jesus, l0ok at ur big d!ck, this guy d0n old"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
i was referring to FFH and Lion King undecided
I mentioned three movies and you picked the one that suits your narrative

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
impulse being gay is an insult.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
I mentioned three movies and you picked the one that suits your narrative
2/3 majority carries the vote undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

grin this guy no wan chill out o grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

As if you know
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

but if the story is good and the movie fail like catwoman because of gayism
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

Chisos, guy chill do you want speedsters to out run the entire DC universe? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys:

you have not seen anything grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin this guy no wan chill out o grin
Minemrys no go let gay rest today grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
I have no issue with homosexuals being portrayed in a movie as long as the story is cool but I'm sure that site reporting this rumour is lying,there is no truth to it,it is just manufactured news for cheap clicks and all of you are falling for it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
Minemrys no go let gay rest today grin grin

Asiin grin....I no go blame am sha,I used to feel like they were cursed or something till I found out someone close to me was gay and I watched him suffer severely from the stigma....even tho he bleeped up trying to have sex with someone straight
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
2/3 majority carries the vote undecided
it is actually 1.5/3 no relationship between Disney and marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Asiin grin....I no go blame am sha,I used to feel like they were cursed or something till I found out someone close to me was gay and I watched him suffer severely from the stigma....even tho he bleeped up trying to have sex with someone straight
Ewoh, that is one big mistake, just like when I went to buy something one day and overheard two guys chatting when he said his drunk friend wanted to kiss him in the club the went, laugh no gree me there. Was so funny and unfortunate at the same time
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
Ewoh, that is one big mistake, just like when I went to buy something one day and overheard two guys chatting when he said his drunk friend wanted to kiss him in the club the went, laugh no gree me there. Was so funny and unfortunate at the same time

Na where African gay guys dey Bleep up be that...they don't have self control to know that these things are consensual....girls suffer the same thing from straight guys too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:
I have no issue with homosexuals being portrayed in a movie as long as the story is cool but I'm sure that site reporting this rumour is lying,there is no truth to it,it is just manufactured news for cheap clicks and all of you are falling for it
You get my point, you can put as many gay content you want but don't let it be the driving plot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

Na where African gay guys dey Bleep up be that...they don't have self control to know that these things are consensual....girls suffer the same thing from straight guys too
That's because of the stigmatization and lack of sex, if they see someone giving them little signal they fall all in especially it they are very close to the person. This is why I don't really fancy 14yrs imprisonment it could had helped to know who you are friends with, I bet you if gay wasn't outlawed, many Nigerians would come out as one after all we are the highest consumer of gay content in Africa grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
guys please mind your language, we have kids here angry angry angry
hulk616:
how is impulse and iceman ok
Iceman sperm would block a woman's V and impulse speed would make him finish fast on top woman I guess undecided undecided

All I know was that the plot was okay and not lackluster
iuwe:
it is actually 1.5/3[b] no relationship between Disney and marvel[/b]
what?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:
Iceman sperm would block a woman's V and impulse speed would make him finish fast on top woman I guess undecided undecided

All I know was that the plot was okay and not lackluster
mind your language angry
i will call this trash, what about barry, wally, and other speedsters, even superman too angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
pu7pl3:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
what?

Once upon a time in Hollywood / Universal flick - 1 point

Lion King / Disney flick - 1 point

Spider-Man FFH /Sony&Marvel flick - 1 point

Half point for a marvel flick, half for Sony, together you get 1.5/3. Mathematics undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Minemrys is right, we are slowly accepting gayism cry ,
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
iuwe:

Once upon a time in Hollywood / Universal flick - 1 point

Lion King / Disney flick - 1 point

Spider-Man FFH /Sony&Marvel flick - 1 point

Half point for a marvel flick, half for Sony, together you get 1.5/3. Mathematics undecided undecided
if marvel = disney, and sony inherits marvel

sony = marvel, disney = marvel, therefore marvel 2/3 Mathematics and logic undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
mind your language angry
i will call this trash, what about barry, wally, and other speedsters, even superman too angry
Barry is the speed Force, Wally has complete knowledge of the speed Force, (he is faster than Barry). Impulse has nothing of such would finish in 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001s even before the girl can scream. Supes is an alien, and they have been shown to procreate with humans
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
hulk616:
if marvel = disney, and sony inherits marvel

sony = marvel, disney = marvel, therefore marvel 2/3 Mathematics and logic undecided undecided undecided
If Lion King is to Disney as FFH is to Sony, let each gets 1 point.

But Spider-Man is a marvel character and Marvel is Disney.

Divide both sides by two after all Sony and Disney is sharing the box office money.
I.e 1.5/3. Word problems

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.