Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255607 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
Swamp thing cancellation now seems more as the after effects of misinformation of budget and cost

It has been confirmed that it is cancelled. The financial misinformation was huge ($14m instead of $40m)

Well, i hope Netflix picks it up. Was a great show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Can you keep your football talk in the football section undecided
As in eeeh, Pu7pl3, Minemrys and hulk61* are guilty of doing this. The worst part is the hulk guy would never allow the discussion to ruin the marvel thread. They banter everything on a "DC THREAD" angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
UPDATE:

Supergirl's new costume in the TV show next season cool

What ya think?

I have a feeling they are giving us a glimpse of how she will dress in the movies

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
As in eeeh, Pu7pl3, Minemrys and hulk61* are guilty of doing this. The worst part is the hulk guy would never allow the discussion to ruin the marvel thread. They banter everything on a "DC THREAD" angry

I dont blame Hulk or pu7pl3.

Na Minemrys I blame. He is the major culprit
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
nani667:
Next on the Watch list �

Currently about to stream it now.

Will share my thoughts....over and out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
UPDATE:

What ya think?

I have a feeling they are giving us a glimpse of how she will dress in the movies

I believe the show will end soon now that WB has a Supergirl movie in development.

I stopped watching it cuz SJW propaganda took over the show, same reason I will avoid Batwoman.

'I'm not gonna let a man take credit for a woman's work'.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I think hulk started this problem, Minemrys became fully immersed, Pu7pl3 is just a recurring cast, even if you tell them to take it to the sports section they would not yield.

Still maintain that the anime thread and wrestling is the best thread in this section, well organized
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
UPDATE:

What ya think?

Someone once asked why the pants grin cheesy. Don't even watch any arrow verse show save LoT. Though quitted all now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

My favourite part was that nabu palace scene grin

Dude was trying so hard to run for his dear life... Before Nabu returns

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It has been confirmed that it is cancelled. The financial misinformation was huge ($14m instead of $40m)

When I read it then, I completely understood why WB had to cancel the show, the loss was much shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

c am. C am. After i ended it, check who started it. It wasn't me. Was just f0llowing in the convo since there was n0thing Dc to talk abt after the dr. Fate saga wh!ch i remember u didn't c0ntribute to. Why leave the thread dry?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

and u singled me out for it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
UPDATE:

What ya think?

the eff? U want to disgrace this thread and the dc fanbase with news fr0m this crap fest of a series?

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
BlackManta:

I believe the show will end soon now that WB has a Supergirl movie in development.

I stopped watching it cuz SJW propaganda took over the show, same reason I will avoid Batwoman.

since it's a propaganda series, wb will let it run al0ng with the m0vie one. But seriously, do we need a supergirl m0vie when we failed to get a M0s 2? Who would be the villain if n0t a superman villain? Why n0t use that m0ney to make a M0S 2 introducing supergirl and building her fanbase?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
September 8, though there was an accident during production that lead to the death of one of the crew member, halting filming for the time being
for 2 days.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
sad angry angry with all those stars we lost to bayern.
Zidane out
i kn0w i'll be on fire for this, but thekingishere forgive me. Pre seas0n/ friendlies are meant to experiment tactics, players, build a pattern and flow, and to see what works and what doesn't. Be glad madrid lost at pre seas0n, n0w zidane kn0ws what the problem is and how to fix it. It could also be mind games c0nsidering their rivals would be watching their development. I shouldn't be saying this though cos zidane is n0w our major threat in the ucl and our 7th campaign.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

See wetin the failure Zack Synder don cause.

u d0n't just call s0me0ne a failure. People fail atimes bt that doesn't give u the privilege to tag them a failure. He does what he has to to make a living and he's g0od at what he does.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

grin grin sorry there was no news for DC
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

i kn0w i'll be on fire for this, but thekingishere forgive me. Pre seas0n/ friendlies are meant to experiment tactics, players, build a pattern and flow, and to see what works and what doesn't. Be glad madrid lost at pre seas0n, n0w zidane kn0ws what the problem is and how to fix it. It could also be mind games c0nsidering their rivals would be watching their development. I shouldn't be saying this though cos zidane is n0w our major threat in the ucl and our 7th campaign.
when Madrid had a good season, our pre season was fantastic. Abeg zidane out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
Swamp thing cancellation now seems more as the after effects of misinformation of budget and cost
story for the gods
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

continue hoping just like MOS2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
it's good to discuss about successful teams once a while. Seeing DC failures always is not good for the health of DC fans .
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
UPDATE:

What ya think?

Movies? grin
DC fans has started again oo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
BlackManta:

Supergirl movie in development. Ok
Please will the movie come after MOS2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
I think hulk started this problem, Minemrys became fully immersed, Pu7pl3 is just a recurring cast, even if you tell them to take it to the sports section they would not yield.

Still maintain that the anime thread and wrestling is the best thread in this section, well organized
get your facts right angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
When I read it then, I completely understood why WB had to cancel the show, the loss was much shocked
useless excuses
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

c am. C am. After i ended it, check who started it. It wasn't me. Was just f0llowing in the convo since there was n0thing Dc to talk abt after the dr. Fate saga wh!ch i remember u didn't c0ntribute to. Why leave the thread dry?
you can't blame them, DC is a failure.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

the eff? U want to disgrace this thread and the dc fanbase with news fr0m this crap fest of a series?

Better wake up from you synder dream
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

and u singled me out for it?

Yeah, because you are the chief orchestrator of the football talk here
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

Tomorrow, you will ask why I singled you out abi?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
@Laurene stop wasting your time on that shitty thread
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

You are the one who started football talk on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.