Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255873 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
When I read it then, I completely understood why WB had to cancel the show, the loss was much shocked

Exactly what I was explaining to some people here who didn't understand what's happening. They want WB to loose a whooping $26m on a TV series just so that they can be satisfied. No reasonable studio that wants to make profit will do such
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
Someone once asked why the pants grin cheesy. Don't even watch any arrow verse show save LoT. Though quitted all now

Well, I don't watch the show as well but some people actually enjoyed the show. This news might be very important for them grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KenModi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

See wetin the failure Zack Synder don cause.

grin grin grin

Zack and his Dark DC Universe are all in the past. I’m actually happy at the direction Warner Bros. is taking its movies to. Can’t stress enough how much I loved Aquaman. Damn the visuals were gorgeous and just an all-round eye pleaser and the story was pretty good too! James Wan sure knows his stuff.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
KenModi:

grin grin grin

Zack and his Dark DC Universe are all in the past. I’m actually happy at the direction Warner Bros. is taking their movies to. Can’t stress enough how much I loved Aquaman. Damn the visuals were gorgeous and just an all-round eye pleaser and the story was pretty good too! James Wan sure knows his stuff.

Wow, finally someone that loved aquaman like myself.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Wow!!

This is great!! Thank you DC/HBO...October will be great with Joker film and Watchmen tv series.

And someone was comparing the boys (DC rip off) to anything DC undecided

Who made that comparison angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Who made that comparison angry

Lol, make we forget the matter...

Still streaming Hush
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I dont blame Hulk or pu7pl3.

Na Minemrys I blame. He is the major culprit

grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
I think hulk started this problem, Minemrys became fully immersed, Pu7pl3 is just a recurring cast, even if you tell them to take it to the sports section they would not yield.

Still maintain that the anime thread and wrestling is the best thread in this section, well organized

Thank you for shouting out my thread(the wrestling thread) you are welcome to join us wrestling snarks

Recurring cast grin...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, make we forget the matter...

Still streaming Hush

That's what I even came here to rave about smiley action packed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
nani667:

Dude was trying so hard to run for his dear life... Before Nabu returns

I was imagining how many would whoop him and that stupid cat when he returns grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Thank you for shouting out my thread(the wrestling) you are welcome to join us wrestling snarks

Recurring cast grin...
Wrestling to me has lost it spark, now it seems like a comedy show. How can I punch you in the face and wait for you to punch me back before I retaliate? undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Minemrys:

i kn0w i'll be on fire for this, but thekingishere forgive me. Pre seas0n/ friendlies are meant to experiment tactics, players, build a pattern and flow, and to see what works and what doesn't. Be glad madrid lost at pre seas0n, n0w zidane kn0ws what the problem is and how to fix it. It could also be mind games c0nsidering their rivals would be watching their development. I shouldn't be saying this though cos zidane is n0w our major threat in the ucl and our 7th campaign.

Thank you...I even saw lampard out hastags the other day
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Thank you...I even saw lampard out hastags the other day
zidane out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
Wrestling to me has lost it spark, now it seems like a comedy show. How can I punch you in the face and wait for you to punch me back before I retaliate? undecided

Has been like that since bro...it's at a minimum now tho....and it's professional entertainment...no real bad blood between the performers
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
zidane out

This fan sef grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
how can Superman with super hearing, speed and vision not find his mother? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

This fan sef grin
last year after our first pre season I started shouting lopetugui out people told me to take it easy, but you know the final outcome.
I have 10 years experience as a Marvel Real Madrid angry
So I m right on zidane out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Has been like that since bro...it's at a minimum now tho....and it's professional entertainment...no real bad blood between the performers
wrestling is too good for him.
But "the man" is part of marvel now grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
last year after our first pre season I started shouting lopetugui out people told me to take it easy, but you know the final outcome.
I have 10 years experience as a Marvel Real Madrid angry
So I m right on zidane out

Hush man Hush
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
wrestling is too good for him.
But "the man" is part of marvel now grin grin

How?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hush man Hush
ok I will be silent.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

How?
she joined marvel panel in SDCC yesterday to tell her origin.
Stars are dying to enter marvel unlike DC grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
What I was looking forward to in the batman Hush movie were the fight scenes and boy they didn't disappoint....from head to toe dope fights and matchups all round....Batman's detective skills can never be overstated

I can't wait for Matt Reeve's batman movie...this Hush felt like a glimpse into some of the plots of the movie...I was visualising pattingson grin

Anyways,I recommend it highly.... y'all should go off on it below
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
she joined marvel panel in SDCC yesterday to tell her origin.
Stars are dying to enter marvel unlike DC grin grin

She talked about her origin... obviously she was invited...doesn't mean squat
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

There was a time it was called WWF the days of bogey man, bloody bruck not this PG-13 version, stone cold, Finley, hulk Hogan, The Rock, gold dust, hell undertaker not the PG-13 version, Kane with mask, Van damm, triple H with the hammer, Bobby lashly. This people made wrestling great to me. The blood, the pain, the tears, the hate etc. I live for them but now the show has gone to the sewers.

Watch the series "Glow", you would understand why the name changed from WWF to WWE.

Next quote on wrestling, please make it on the wrestling thread. I cannot criticize someone and do the exact same thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
how can Superman with super hearing, speed and vision not find his mother? undecided
How can Captain America be screaming Bucky's name like he really wanted to stick his c*ck into another man's anus undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Exactly what I was explaining to some people here who didn't understand what's happening. They want WB to loose a whooping $26m on a TV series just so that they can be satisfied. No reasonable studio that wants to make profit will do such
Thank you for this words. No sane man would even want to lose money, more a corporate organization
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
@Laurene stop wasting your time on that shitty thread
their matter tire me. everything is entitled to his or her opinion. it was a projection I made doesn't mean it will be so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
pu7pl3:

She talked about her origin... obviously she was invited...doesn't mean squat
undecided undecided she was hoping to get a role grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
iuwe:
How can Captain America be screaming Bucky's name like he really wanted to stick his c*ck into another man's anus undecided
boring !!!!!
Carry your gay thought away from me please
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Laurene:
their matter tire me. everything is entitled to his or her opinion. it was a projection I made doesn't mean it will be so.
you said mark my words undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided she was hoping to get a role grin

lies tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.