Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245573 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
hulk616:
ignorance is a disease, go to school and read your books. And for the last time carry your rubbish gay love away from my mentions angry angry angry angry angry angry
It must really hurt, doesn't it? Gay marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Afobear:

I'm your doomsday

Do you really need to quote my post twice to push your point? Or are you seeking for attention after I simply ignored you? Either which, you are nothing but an online TROLL.

Afobear:
I'm your tormentor and you will see me soon except you twats connive to hand me a lengthy ban again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:
It must really hurt, doesn't it? Gay marvel
ignorant fellow,
DC tv series has more rubbish gay representations then marvel, So gay DC angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
hulk616:
ignorant fellow,
DC tv series has more rubbish gay representations like marvel, So gay DC angry
Coming from someone who claims to not watching DC tv series and keeps complaining of my "gay" usage. Shǎguā cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
nani667:
So Swamp dude has been captured....and In the most useless fashion undecided

How else were they supposed to write him out of that swamp?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:

Do you really need to quote my post twice to push your point? Or are you seeking for attention after I simply ignored you? Either which, you are nothing but an online TROLL.

Words on Marble are what ever is worth doing , should be worth doing well . If I, an honest paymaster is considered a troll , that means I'm doing something extremely good to snatch your sleep away

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Afobear:

Words on Marble are what ever is worth doing , should be worth doing well . If I, an honest paymaster is considered a troll , that means I'm doing something extremely good to snatch your sleep away
So an honest paymaster is considered a troll? grin grin grin grin.

Kindly ask your school to refund your fees, it is obvious you learnt nothing. Painfully you aren't even paid for your failed trolling cry embarassed grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:
So an honest paymaster is considered a troll? grin grin grin grin.

Kindly ask your school to refund your fees, it is obvious you learnt nothing. Painfully you aren't even paid for your failed trolling cry embarassed grin grin

I'm counting my billions and briellions, I can't hear you

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Afobear:

I'm counting my billions and briellions, I can't hear you
The ones you will never make in your life time? grin cheesy grin

Next joke please grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:

just like your predictions earlier on ?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
Afobear:
just like your predictions earlier on ?
Truth hurts doesn't it? grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:
Coming from someone who claims to not watching DC tv series and keeps complaining of my "gay" usage. Shǎguā cry
DC has more gay contents than marvel.
End of rubbish duscussion

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:
Truth hurts doesn't it? grin grin

Truth hurts doesn't it ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
iuwe:

Iuwe abeg pity Afobear na.
Remember he's a secret D.C fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
AntiMCU:

Iuwe abeg pity Afobear na.
Remember he's a secret D.C fan.
. Never associate me with Dead comics again before I lash you to death

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minemrys:

ok thats en0ugh. Tinz could still turn around. U don't want to jinx marvel's success, u knw?

Howfar , have things turned around yet ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
kraftykc:
I have a bone from the trailer. Imma bang every Marvel fanboy out there.

Get your dick up first before thinking to bang

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Your comment is spot-on! I like the religious feeling they are trying to imbibe in the movie. The consequences of having a being like superman on earth, where some will worship him and the rest want him gone. In addition there is a scene where soldiers are bowing down to superman. I wonder if that means he has a cult following. D.C's approach is more grounded in reality than Marvel's. If you can remember the statue scene with the word “False God" written on it. That was dope. I hope the film makes over a billion dollars so the DCCU can continue. Am in for this movie. Marvel films are great but they are also generic and forgettable.

The world remembers Bvs , justice flop et all very well I guess

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
superbloke:
So Marvel have their act together and doing great and DC movies are struggling. Big deal. What i dont understand is why you guys are acting like children fighring over who's toy is cooler. undecided

Sharrap , I'm about to end you jiggas careers
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
philfearon:

Exactly...
They have the better and most popular Superheroes to work with.
What if they have just done a MOS, BVS, WW, BATMAN MOVIE, FLASH MOVIE, AQUAMAN MOVIE, MOS 2, SHAZAM MOVIE, GREEN LANTERN CORP MOVIE, then topped it all with a JL movie?
Then start again with WW84?
What if!!!

Keep what If(ffing) DC poo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
philfearon:
Funny enough, of the current crop of Avengers, only SPIDERMAN is an A-List Marvel superhero.
Iron Man is not even B-list.
Honestly, Marvel just showed us all how to make it in life... Start with the little you have, build it up with patience and hardwork and see it blossom, still having it in mind that nothing is certain.
When the MCU was started with THE INCREDIBLE HULK, it flopped. The first two Iron Man movies were not that commercially successful, including the first two Thor movies. But Marvel never relented. Do you see Disney labels in Marvel movies? You only see Marvel... total control.
The difference between Marvel and DC is that while the MCU has left movie production to the guys who write the comics and know the characters too well, WARNER bros is too silly to hand over the movies to the guys churning out hits in the DC animation division to control, who are also the ones responsible for the comics itself to start with!!!

Dread it , run from it , deep down , you know Marvel bleeps DC ye DC poo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minemrys:

Now he's claiming ignorant

First of all, how does your post correlate with my comment that you started and encouraged football discussions here?

Secondly, why would I post news about marvel here? Is this marvel thread? Also, if I get SS information, why won't I post it here? What even stops you from doing same?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
AmuEwu:
Justice league is looking like a movie that's about to blow up at the box office. I firmly believe that more than 300 million was spent on production, yet look at how it's struggling. Even batman vs superman made more money in its first weekend than justice league has made so far. .

Right now the 1billion target is really far fetched

When they talk box office , feed them there vomits
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
SMUAG:

"JUST THE ACTUAL REALITY FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS BETTER"

You know, there comes a time in life where you believe something great is going to happen, you are so sure of it, and then when it comes around you get entirely dismayed and disappointed. This is one of of those times for dc and warner bros. (and the third time in two years). Justice league was supposed to be their ultimate movie of the year, the movie everyone would remember and the movie, most importantly, that would bring in the big bucks. Nothing could stop it, nothing was powerful enough to block the dream, nothing, except of course, rotten tomatoes (…and kevin tsujihara, that meddling motherfucker). Rotten tomatoes to warner bros. is like your 3-year old step-son, that thing you own only 30% of, and yet can mess really shitty with your work, and it doesn’t help the fact that rotten tomatoes was going to show the rating of their big film in the midnight of the day that big film was going to premiere through a facebook show no one needed in an effort to rake in viewers, something they did with even a Bad Mom’s Christmas, and yet did nothing when speculations were running around saying it was Warner bros.’s doing to delay the ratings of justice league, which not only tarnished the image of warner bros., but also the image of justice league after the ratings came out.

Rotten tomatoes’ influence is something no one should ignore. While it is only a platform for opinions expressed by critics, many people see it as a legit platform used to actually rate if movies are good or bad. RT itself knows this very well, and while some reports say RT doesn’t affect a movie’s box office reciepts, we know that’s not entirely true. Batman vs superman was a movie poised to make a billion in box office, surely we all know that it was RT that made it not to, and then look at justice league, 93.8 mill domestically and 185 mill foreign, the movie had the lowest opening weekend of a DCEU movie, and I am pretty sure it wasn’t because of danny elfman’s soundtrack that it made that low (not entirely sure but 80% sure, that’s solid, right?). Now most may say 93.8 mill is much, they would be right, but they forget that Justice league is not only a superhero movie ( a genre that is already too big to fail), but it is an ensemble of the most iconic superheroes, avengers made 200 mill domestically, you see the difference.CA22

Now RT screwed justice league big time with all their shenanigans and made it worse when they rated justice league at 46%( it is now at 37%, mind you). But that wasn’t the end, as if they were waiting, many critic blogs, after the rating’s release, came out bashing the movie, saying it was ridiculous, CGI was terrible, acting was terrible, gal gadot couldn’t save it and shit like that. Before the rating was released, however, many blogs said all it had were CGI, narration and villain problems and it was overall a good film to watch, before RT it’s IMDb ratings was 8.5/10, after RT, it dropped to 7.9/10 and is now currently at 7.4/10 (mind you, wonder woman has a 7.6/10, so does logan and they both have 92% rating on RT, which makes you wonder how justice league was given a 46% rating and only for that number to drop) which shows you how much influence RT has not only on audiences but also critics. RT knows about this influence, and they just don’t know about it, they outright exploit it. I watched the see it/skip it show, and as a critic platform, instead of them to talk about the good and bad sides of a movie and say it’s overall stance, they emphasized ( and exaggerated) only on the bad side of Justice league, even accusing the film of sexualising wonder woman because it showed a scene of her butt ( a scene, mind you about her quacking a man behind her, which inevitably means they will have to show her butt, but i guess that’s offensive to Jacqueline, segun and RT) and marvel shows butt scenes of superheroines all the time, but i guess that’s a no problem for them. For those thinking disney and marvel are behind, they are not, they have nothing to loose if dc has great movies, it’s all RT’s intention to exert their influence and unfortunately for warner bros. ( partly because they didn’t do it right and early the first time), the DCEU has been chosen as a scapegoat.

Long post of Cifia Pains

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
charlesm91:
I wasn't a fan of the movie's score, not bad tho. Stephenwolf to me was better than Doomsday, He was quite the villian until Superman stepped in- Again Supes was rushed into the final battle with no background story telling the viewer (the trailer showing Alfred talking to someone was cut out). Stephenwolf's best scene was his intro scene into Amazonian island. He still was better than most marvel villians I've watched. Wonder Woman was kinda projected to be the leader here(a feeling I'm guessing the directors did having seen the success of her stand alone movie in order to entice viewers, hence the reshoots). In the end, I think it affected Batman who to me was off amongst them all. There was no real special thing Bat did, (warehouse scene from bvs comes to mind.)
In all, the movie was light humour and so was enjoyable. Still I think an extra 30 mins would've made it even better. Anyone else thinks Stephenwolf was straight lifted from a videogame?

What an Eyesore ...Comparing Thrash Stephenwolf to your God Marvel ? Go seek for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minemrys:
Justice League was dope. The famous shirt rip scene. The villain was okay bt n0t bad like its being made out to be. Bad is what whiplash was in ir0n man 2 bt then, that m0vie got a higher rating. There are faults in it like in every m0vie but n0t the way critics make it out to be. Aquaman was funny, that lasso scene had me laughing. And, diana punched Bruce.
JL 8/10.

Jealousy no good ooh

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
forreelinc:
Hmmmm na wa o justice league made less than 600mil? Maybe its when their movies start making 10 naira that they will know that dceu is a bad idea

There eye go clear finally
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonySpike:

This is wrong info, dude. Justice League has made about $620 million already.

See them talking money but so unfortunate the can't hide this anymore eventuarry

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonySpike:

Who cares about the box office money? WB doesn't pay me a dime for what I post here. Meanwhile, I am certain that Disney doesn't pay you for being a marveltard that you are right now.

This bros own Cifia Pains dey very Severe
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonySpike:

Bad press, Disney critics everywhere... What else do you expect? I suspect that in the next ten years, Disney might just be the only surviving studio in Hollywood at this rate.

Pointing fingers is there portion ...Always questioning their God Marvel endlessly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minemrys:
Marvel won. DC lost. Are u okay with that?

Admitting your defeat does put a wide grin on my face
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Minemrys:
Lol, i guess Marvel's n0w on the same page with DC. As in having all their characters back into the fold. Now, DC is doomed, we are DOOMED! The final onslaught begins lol. But we got the trinity behind us, but then we also got the devil a.k.a WB. Shit, Lord Disney forgive us our tresspasses and deliver us from all...WB, sorry, evil. Lol.

Long may the screwing continue

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.