Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1245867 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
so DC is planning on copying iron Man !!!!! grin grin
undecided undecidedCall back when iron man builds a super spy computer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Tell me that superhero that has killed of every member of his rogues gallery and retired to live in the Bahamas undecided

I don't know batman...oponu
first you said Batman is more effective and can do what they don't have the guts to do.
With BATMAN in Gotham crime rates has not decreased, so how is Batman effective?

You should know punisher kill his villians, Daredevil, iron Man, X-Men, black widow.
But who has Batman killed?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

it's not luck...they had a plan and it worked even though it was sloppy it worked and yes they are not as meticulous and effective as batman cos he is ready to do things they won't have the guts to(even though they kept on shouting whatever it takes)
Now you are getting me.
It definitely was luck. Their plan was sloppy and it had to be improvised at a point like when they missed one of the infinity stones or when Thanos appeared from the past. It just shows they are human.
And yeah they did whatever it took to defeat Thanos.
Except you are saying they could have done more.

Batman is way overpowered, the prep time is just to distract you from that.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackspider:
undecided undecidedCall back when iron man builds a super spy computer
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Seriously Did you just asked this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

That was my feelings talking cry
At you bruv, every one makes mistake and this is Damien's own.

Like I said, King is good at character study comics or rise to grace Arc or some sort of sh*t but a comprehensive and complicated character is his kryptonite
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
first you said Batman is more effective and can do what they don't have the guts to do.
With BATMAN in Gotham crime rates has not decreased, so how is Batman effective?

You should know punisher kill his villians, Daredevil, iron Man, X-Men, black widow.

How do you measure effectiveness in comics?? Is it by killing the villains or reducing the amount of casualty while still saving the day?

Those ones that kill how effective have they been compared to batman? Stop arguing like a little child
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

I like how you always shit on marvel characters to prove some lame point which you are usually wrong aboutgrin grin
i m not wrong.
Avengers didn't plan to battle Thanos, it's obvious for God's sake
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:

Now you are getting me.
It definitely was luck. Their plan was sloppy and it had to be improvised at a point. It just shows they are human.
And yeah they did whatever it took to defeat Thanos.
Except you are saying they could have done more.

Batman is way overpowered, the prep time is just to distract you from that.

Overpowered with what?if you say superman or black panther is Overpowered I can get you but what is batman overpowered with?

Batman is the king of improvisation when things don't go according to plan and you say he is op...but it's cool if the avengers does it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

How do you measure effectiveness in comics?? Is it by killing the villains or reducing the amount of casualty while still saving the day?

Those ones that kill how effective have they been compared to batman? Stop arguing like a little child
I said you don't know batman. Do you know how much money Gotham spends on Batman related destructions? Batman does not reduce crime and the casualties are high.

If you want to rate a crime fighter effectiveness you use crime rate. Punisher kills his villians which result to low crime rate.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Overpowered with what?if you say superman or black panther is Overpowered I can get you but what is batman overpowered with?

Batman is the king of improvisation when things don't go according to plan and you say he is op...but it's cool if the avengers does it
Overpowered with plot armour.
I feel like we are going in circles.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
i m not wrong.

Ok....I guess Dr strange and the army he summoned just came on a whim

I'm being sarcastic FYI...cos you seem too slow rn
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

black panther is overpowered
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
i m not wrong.
That's true the plan was to get the stones and then bring everyone back. I can remember Captain America saying this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
I was confused actually. I just didn't want to say anything.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ok....I guess Dr strange and the army he summoned just came on a whim

I'm being sarcastic FYI...cos you seem too slow rn
let me ask you this question.
Did avengers at the beginning of the movie plan to fight Thanos ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:

That's true the plan was to get the stones and then bring everyone back. I can remember Captain America saying this.
thank you. I don't understand why we are even having this argument.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:

List of people Batman killed

1• Detective Comics #27, 30 and 37
2• Doctor death
3• Batman #1
4• Reverse Flash
5•Darkseid grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:

Overpowered with plot armour.
I feel like we are going in circles.

yes we are....plot armour aka prep aka he always has something up his sleeve and I have told you this is also common with other heroes not just batman...he is just more popular and cool that's why you only hear about his prep feats unlike other heroes

And I still reiterate IF YOU HATE BATMAN FOR THIS REASON THEN YOU ALSO HATE 70% OF EVERY SUPERHERO EXISTING
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:

Some people can say that considering he is just human too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
I said you don't know batman. Do you know how much money Gotham spends on Batman related destructions? Batman does not reduce crime and the casualties are high.

If you want to rate a crime fighter effectiveness you use crime rate. Punisher kills his villians which result to low crime rate.
Casualties the Wayne industries pays for? grin grin grin

Gotham is poor FYI
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:
let me ask you this question.
Did avengers at the beginning of the movie plan to fight Thanos ?

Endgame is a sequel FFS even the name of the movie ENDGAME means the final act of a well thought out plan...everything started in infinity war with Dr strange...all these marvel fans sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

yes we are....plot armour aka prep aka he always has something up his sleeve and I have told you this is also common with other heroes not just batman...he is just more popular and cool that's why you only hear about his prep feats unlike other heroes

And I still reiterate IF YOU HATE BATMAN FOR THIS REASON THEN YOU ALSO HATE 70% OF EVERY SUPERHERO EXISTING
His plot armour is just overkill. Doesn't feel realistic. It's probably why i like Marvel more.
I don't hate 70% of other superheros just Batman.

The fact that I spend more time here is actually disturbing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

A human that ate a herb that he could vomit smo it would even the playing field for killmonger grin grin grin grin

Marvel wee not kee person grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
hulk616:

You have run out of batman slander bruh....go and sleep

Even an 8yr old knows how effective bats is
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackspider:
A human that ate a herb that he could vomit smo it would even the playing field for killmonger grin grin grin grin

Marvel wee not kee person grin grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:

His plot armour is just overkill. Doesn't feel realistic. It's probably why i like Marvel more.

Short Answer - You are in love with DC.

Long Answer - Deep inside you spirit, soul and body, you know DC comics is way better than Marvel comics and their heroes and villains are the best of the bunch grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackspider:
List of people Batman killed

1• Detective Comics #27, 30 and 37
2• Doctor death
3• Batman #1
4• Reverse Flash
5•Darkseid grin grin
thank you. Doctor death, reverse flash, darkseid are still alive now.
But now Batman will not kill them again. While someone like punisher will do it again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

Endgame is a sequel FFS even the name of the movie ENDGAME means the final act of a well thought out plan...everything started in infinity war with Dr strange...all these marvel fans sef
You are kinda of wrong bro.
The plan was to Get the stones and get everyone back.
Then improvising came up when Thanos arrived. The improvisation continued when Strange showed up. Hell, they weren't even aware of what he knew.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
NeededGist:

his plot armour is always explained and far more realistic than most characters...or can you even give me an example to buttress this your point/opinion?

And the fact that you spend more time here is just normal cos this thread is more lively...nothing to be ashamed of ma nigga grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
pu7pl3:

human with a suit made with the strong metal in the world. What does Batman have?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackspider:
Casualties the Wayne industries pays for? grin grin grin

Gotham is poor FYI
so the destructions and casualties are still high
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackspider:
Short Answer - You are in love with DC.

Long Answer - Deep inside you spirit, soul and body, you know DC comics is way better than Marvel comics and their heroes and villains are the best of the bunch grin grin grin
That's a lie. The sorcery here is strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.