Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255960 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
Start with jark kirby new gods, then next Orion comics, and legion of superheroes where they fought darkseid. then final crisis -- the best story on darkeid. and
1. Jark Kirby New gods --- very Important
2. Orion Comics --- story on darkseids son.
3. Legion of superheroes
4. Final crisis --- the best ever.
5. Justice war new 52
6. Darkseid War
7. Mister Miracle
8. Darkseid in wonder woman comics --- this will give you the relationship between new gods and old gods.
9. Ongoing Justice league odyssey --- just the introduction of the OTHER BOX.

Thanks, will check them out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
I stumbled upon this image for the new gods comics and was wondering ifghat other guy was a younger darkseid.

Blackspider , hulk616, pu7pl3, bankygee, nickshrapnel, neededgist, and other comics guru please share more light as we are hoping for an epic performance in this upcoming new gods movie.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_(comics)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Blackspider please help out too with link...I really need to update myself fully on new gods
https://www.comicextra.com/comic/new-gods-1977
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Blackspider please help out too with link...I really need to update myself fully on new gods
https://www.comicextra.com/comic/green-lantern-new-gods-godhead
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
Start with jark kirby new gods, then next Orion comics, and legion of superheroes where they fought darkseid. then final crisis -- the best story on darkeid. and
1. Jark Kirby New gods --- very Important
2. Orion Comics --- story on darkseids son.
3. Legion of superheroes
4. Final crisis --- the best ever.
5. Justice war new 52
6. Darkseid War
7. Mister Miracle
8. Darkseid in wonder woman comics --- this will give you the relationship between new gods and old gods.
9. Ongoing Justice league odyssey --- just the introduction of the OTHER BOX.
Thekingishere, in addition to this, also read death of the New Gods.

Darkseid war would introduce you to Grail, darkseid daughter with an Amazonian.

Mister Miracle comics is excellent and a must read, my bet is they would borrow from this comics one way or another especially if they focus on Big Barda and Mister Miracle.

Skip Justice league Odyssey
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

It's not me that will explain this thing to you
are u saying after avengers killed thanos and planned to get back the stones to bring everyone back, they knew thanos was going to reappear in the end?

How is black panther just an ordinary human like Batman? Kindly explain

Can u explain how Batman, an ordinary human was able to dodge an Omega beam that flash had to go top speed to dodge and Superman couldn't dodge with his flight?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dr strange made the plan and it was executed by the rest...that's why Dr strange didn't do much fighting in Endgame
wow! U are amazing.

Stark said to DS, tell me this is the one when we win, and DS replied, if I told u it won't happen.

So when did strange share the plan with the avengers for it to be executed?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2019
NeededGist:

The fact that he never loses makes it illogical and unrealistic. That's my point.

Here is lively thanks to us grin
Plus you guys are only interested when marvel releases a new movie then you come and hope it fails. It's an annoying routine.
he actually does some time, even in dark Knight return he lost to Bain abi what's that his name again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2019
Skseries:
are u saying after avengers killed thanos and planned to get back the stones to bring everyone back, they knew thanos was going to reappear in the end?

How is black panther just an ordinary human like Batman? Kindly explain

Can u explain how Batman, an ordinary human was able to dodge an Omega beam that flash had to go top speed to dodge and Superman couldn't dodge with his flight?

Endgame is a sequel to infinity war...I don't know why y'all don't get this... ENDGAME is the culmination of the events of infinity war so you can't judge its story line as a single movie...I know you just looking for all means to counter me even to your own detriment (cos you still sound ignorant),you seem like someone that can't let things go but no worries il answer you

Black panther is a HUMAN prince that drinks a herb to make him get enhanced abilities while also wearing a black and almost indestructible suit...he has few phd's and some billions of dollars and has also mastered numerous fighting styles to aid him in combat...who does that remind you of?? If you still clueless it's BATMAN ok?

Batman dodged the omega beams in the cartoon series not in the comics...he was sent back in time in the comics which was almost like killing him off but no one is really dead in comics anyway...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2019
Skseries:
wow! U are amazing.

Stark said to DS, tell me this is the one when we win, and DS replied, if I told u it won't happen.

So when did strange share the plan with the avengers for it to be executed?

ERM maybe about the same time him and Wong beamed all of them to the final battle

Even Spidey told stark when he was dying that strange told him the plan

If you are watching movies pay attention
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
I stumbled upon this image for the new gods comics and was wondering ifghat other guy was a younger darkseid.

Blackspider , hulk616, pu7pl3, bankygee, nickshrapnel, neededgist, and other comics guru please share more light as we are hoping for an epic performance in this upcoming new gods movie.

The other guy is black racer it's not darkseid...

I don't think we will see a young darkseid in the movie grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Blackspider:

Thekingishere, in addition to this, also read death of the New Gods.

Darkseid war would introduce you to Grail, darkseid daughter with an Amazonian.

Mister Miracle comics is excellent and a must read, my bet is they would borrow from this comics one way or another especially if they focus on Big Barda and Mister Miracle.

Skip Justice league Odyssey

Why do you want him to skip Odyssey...darkseid was badass there now...he recently killed Jessica cruz and enslaved Starfire,Cyclops and the others

Thekingishere don't skip Odyssey but like black spider said you will love mr miracle...he is one of the most interesting new gods
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

ERM maybe about the same time him and Wong beamed all of them to the final battle

lol see who talking about paying attention. Anyways av learnt not to have unnecessary arguments.

Profffff u are right sir
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skseries:
lol see who talking about paying attention. Anyways av learnt not to have unnecessary arguments.

Profffff u are right sir

lookatyew

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Endgame is a sequel to infinity war...I don't know why y'all don't get this... ENDGAME is the culmination of the events of infinity war so you can't judge its story line as a single movie...I know you just looking for all means to counter me even to your own detriment (cos you still sound ignorant[/b]),you seem like someone that can't let things go but no worries il answer you

Black panther is a [b]HUMAN prince that drinks a herb to make him get enhanced abilities
while also wearing and almost black indestructible suit...he has few phd' and some billions of dollars and has also mastered numerous fighting styles to aid him in combat...who does that remind you of?? If you still clueless it's BATMAN ok? LOL IS TRUE O, THEY ARE BOTH ORDINARY HUMAN. SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW grin grin

Batman dodged the omega beams in the cartoon series not in the comics.. PROF MY SINCERE APOLOGIES I JUST REALISED COMICS AND CARTOON ARE TWO DIFFERENT THING AND DONT RELATE grin grin grin.he was sent back in time in the comics which was almost like killing him off but no one is really dead in comics anyway...

How can I counter the GOD of knowledge, me mere mortal.

Leme be going with my ignorant, or sorry ignorance cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

cry cry cry cry grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

The other guy is black racer it's not darkseid...

I don't think we will see a young darkseid in the movie grin
if the movie will exist
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Why do you want him to skip Odyssey...darkseid was badass there now...he recently killed Jessica cruz and enslaved Starfire,Cyclops and the others

Thekingishere don't skip Odyssey but like black spider said you will love mr miracle...he is one of the most interesting new gods
thank you. Amateur DC fans undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skseries:
cry cry cry cry grin grin

It's sarcasm geez...this guy you dull sha....

See how he bolded the maybe and totally ignored the answer

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
thank you. Amateur DC fans undecided

Amateur marvel fan
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
if the movie will exist

You have been crying about gays you dunno wah is goinuh grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Amateur marvel fan
stop lying and trying to destroy my educational status angry angry angry

i m Professor Hulk , a professor of Marvel comics and even DC comics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

You have been crying about gays you dont know what is going on grin grin
Going on where?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
stop lying and trying to destroy my educational status angry angry angry

i m Professor Hulk , a professor of Marvel comics and even DC comics.

ok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

It's sarcasm geez...this guy you dull sha....

See how he bolded the maybe and totally ignored the answer
can u imagine, am so dull I don't even know why I highlighted the Maybe... cry cry :' cry

Am so sorry am just being ignorant. grin grin grin and the answer was just too correct for me to comprehend
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
Going on where?

In Ava duverneray-verse...if you get what I'm saying grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Skseries:
can u imagine, am so dull I don't even know why I highlighted the Maybe... cry cry :' cry

Am so sorry am just being ignorant. grin grin grin

Guy are you not tired of doing this? I'm tired for you man....I've answered all your questions go and ponder on them

Quote me when you have more questions
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Guy are you not tired of doing this? I'm tired for you man....I've answered all your questions go and ponder on them

Quote me when you have more questions
none prof grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

In Ava duverneray-verse...if you get what I'm saying grin
i hope its not gay related cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
i hope its not gay related cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nah,there is no talk about any gay new god
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
pu7pl3:

Nah,there is no talk about any gay new god
that woman looks like gay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
hulk616:
that woman looks like gay

Which woman again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.