Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1238746 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Minemrys:

end kini? Bro, crisis on infinite earths cw cr0ss over has folks m0re invested than avengerz.
I wanted to cancel your statement but I remembered you will cry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=83854570][/quote]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blackspider:
The joker movie just became the most profitable comic book movie of all time in terms of budget to box office with a now $953m en route $1b.

My weekend estimate pegs it at $980m+, what is yours?

Cc: Thekingishere Pu7pl3 Minemrys bankygee
angry angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Laurene: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blackspider:
The joker movie just became the most profitable comic book movie of all time in terms of budget to box office with a now $953m en route $1b.

next stop... 1 bill
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Minemrys:

M0b boss: i want to hear propositi0n.
Joker: it's simple, we kill the Batman.
Sal Mar0ni: if it was so simple, why haven't u d0ne it?
Joker: if u are good at s0mething, never do it for free.
Am like a dog chasing cars, wouldn't kn0w what to do with one even if i caught it.
Joker: how many of ur friends have i killed?
Cop: you killed six of my friends.
Joker: six? Do u want to kn0w which of them was a coward?
That movie is easily one of my favorites of all time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
When i said this Dis-Grace is a dumb biitch some people thought i was being abusive.

Why will someone just deliberately try to bring down a movie because she is so pained. Joker is moving at a faster pace than most CBM to reach a billion. Was she expecting Joker to reach a billion within 3 weeks without china

Also, Joker was announced as the most profitable CBM, she kept mute on that but this is what she had this to say cheesy

The painment and bias against DC movies is so reeeaaallll

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
hulk616:
ok I m not nightguy
i didn't say u were.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
NeededGist:
That movie is easily one of my favorites of all time.
abi. 0ne never gets tired watching it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Blackspider:

I've already predicted it waayy before now that the Joker would hit $1bn, and it would, this weekend cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2019
hulk616:
the best movie is endgame undecided
how can joker be the best movie and it cant cross 80% on RT?
Guy the green book had a 72% rt rating and still won for beer picture Last year so it is totally irrelevant and mind you the reason joker got that rating was because of the media backlash as they said joker was been sympathetic to serial killers
And finally go and check every movie that has gotten a 100% rt rating and tell me how many Oscars,Golden globe, Golden lion and any well meaning movie award they have won

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2019
BankyGee:

I've already predicted it waayy before now that the Joker would hit $1bn, and it would, this weekend cool
frozen 2 is coming angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by NightGuy: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
When i said this Dis-Grace is a dumb biitch some people thought i was being abusive.

Why will someone just deliberately try to bring down a movie because she is so pained. Joker is moving at a faster pace than most CBM to reach a billion. Was she expecting Joker to reach a billion within 3 weeks without china

Also, Joker was announced as the most profitable CBM, she kept mute on that but this is what she had this to say cheesy

The painment and bias against DC movies is so reeeaaallll
She's just one sad being... I wonder how her zombie audience on YouTube even watch her videos.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2019
NightGuy:
She's just one sad being... I wonder how her zombie audience on YouTube even watch her videos.
imposter angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hello guys just finish watching watchmen episode 3, Pls who is that man that calls himself master that use his servant for experiment
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
Hello guys just finish watching watchmen episode 3, Pls who is that man that calls himself master that use his servant for experiment

Adam viegt AKA Ozymandias
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

what is his role in the Show cos I don't get he is leaving out of time still using bows to hunt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
pu7pl3:

adrian viedt actually.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
amateur DC fan undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
amateur DC fan undecided

Hulk616 is back! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Joker movie has now earned $984m worldwide at the box office and will top $1b also surpassing TDK $1.004b to be the highest grossing movie ever that did not play in China.

At this rate with the low weekend drop of less than 40%, it will end it's box office run at $340m narrowly beating Thor Ragnarok.

Cc: Thekingishere Pu7pl3 Minemrys bankygee. It grossed just as I predicted. Next week we are popping champagne for the most popular villain of all time grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
amateur DC fan undecided
yeah yes I am at least I started famzing DC it is since 2016 and this is just my 3 years, before then I like green lantern as a character but did not know that they've studios in charge of them......

I just asked a question based on I don't understand why...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Guess we're getting Nightwing afterall!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hulk616 is back! cheesy
thank you grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blackspider:
Joker movie has now earned $984m worldwide at the box office and will top $1b also surpassing TDK $1.004b to be the highest grossing movie ever that did not play in China.

At this rate with the low weekend drop of less than 40%, it will end it's box office run at $340m narrowly beating Thor Ragnarok.

Cc: Thekingishere Pu7pl3 Minemrys bankygee. It grossed just as I predicted. Next week we are popping champagne for the most popular villain of all time grin
this is painful but congratulations to DC/WB and joker I pray you find your foot amongst mortals

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah yes I am at least I started famzing DC it is since 2016 and this is just my 3 years, before then I like green lantern as a character but did not know that they've studios in charge of them......

I just asked a question based on I don't understand why...
ok I was just stating your DC status
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blackspider:

Yeah... Where is Raalsalghul? O ye of little faith, come and pop champagne too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
BankyGee:

Yeah... Where is Raalsalghul? O ye of little faith, come and pop champagne too grin
see you in court angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations to minemrys on your box office win today. But BankyGee helped you alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
hulk616:
this is painful but congratulations to DC/WB and joker I pray you find your foot amongst mortals
Aka Marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blackspider:
Aka Marvel
marvel is immortal. angry
Please dont let me spoil your celebration today.

Congratulations to joker.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MARVELLOUS04: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
BookShop™
Sell your book direct-to-readers and earn more profits, get paid faster, and maintain control of your work. Sell your book.

Metadata Optimization
Get your book to be easily searched and found on Amazon, Google, and other popular online destinations. Get discovered.

Book Marketing Services
Partner with book promotion experts and learn how to sell your book like the pros. Get noticed.

Facebook & Instagram Ads for Authors
Promote your book on Facebook and Instagram—two of the most popular social platforms. Find more readers
Contact Marvtech Network Solution
email:marvtechnetworksolution@gmail.com
+2348077824698

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.