Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237063 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
pu7pl3:

A what
I won't say a word
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
hulk616:
I won't say a word

Have you read that infected Shazam #1 grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
hulk616:
flash books are in continuity but they contain some flashbacks stories. this year of villians events continuity is a big issue, because mera is pregnant in aquaman solo books but in justice league she is not. Alfred is dead in all batman books but in doomsday clock he is alive. Now nobody knows whether doomsday is out of continuity or in continuity.
Bro don't even try explaining. Local man is getting more confused.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Have you read that infected Shazam #1 grin grin
boring and too predictable undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

Bro don't even try explaining. Local man is getting more confused.
ok
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2019
It is now official people cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
What is?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Oh just saw the pics now.

Waste of talent if you ask me and besides still somewhat young.

Pierce Brosnan would have been the perfect fit.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Rumours has it that Matt Revees Batman costume is going to take some recognition from the Adam West costume.

Batman costume is likely to be grey and black/blue with the white eyes but without the yellow Batman logo on his chest (maybe just black).

What do you think?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
boring and too predictable undecided

It was dope with the added bonus of Shazam beating Thor up tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Oh just saw the pics now.

Waste of talent if you ask me and besides still somewhat young.

Pierce Brosnan would have been the perfect fit.

Not a waste IMO.

Remember, Andy Serkis is directing or producing the next venom movie which is supposed to start this November, so he will be very busy to pick up a major role as The Batman is expected to start filming January.

Matt gave him this role since Serkis is his boy. Loyalty matters a lot.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Not a waste IMO.

Remember, Andy Serkis is directing or producing the next venom movie which is supposed to start this November, so he will be very busy to pick up a major role as The Batman is expected to start filming January.

Matt gave him this role since Serkis is his boy. Loyalty matters a lot.

I get the loyalty part, but Andy's talent would be much more suited to something intense.

I also think they should have gone for someone older.

Glad the film is coming together though.

Would become more perfect in my eyes if they didn't include Catwoman.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:
The stranger Watchmen gets the better it gets man...after that legendary 3rd episode that was an instant TV classic this episode 4 was also really dope...I really enjoyed all the dialogues,I mean it all the dialogue in this episode were golden...

It's official now every episode Ozymandias has appeared in is 1year apart so his timeline is quite different from the one itheriare in and thus guys is really creepy grin kudos to irons for the portrayal

I also really enjoyed the lube man scene grin grin grin I think he is Petey (Laurie's FBI partner) I may be wrong tho but that has to be one of the best scenes in the episode grin grin grin

And old man will comes back with another plot twist...man this show is really dope if you not watching it you really missing out

The watchmen series is currently one of the best series airing.

That lubeman scene was insane. I was like, WTF!!

Even Madalorian open bland and just there. Was disappointed with the first episode after all the hype.

I also suspect the lineman to be Petey, because who else will be sent to monitor Sister Night

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Even Madalorian open bland and just there. Was disappointed with the first episode after all the hype.

I also suspect the lineman to be Petey, because who else will be sent to monitor Sister Night

Im not an ardent star wars follower so I don't plan on watching that Mandalorian

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I get the loyalty part, but Andy's talent would be much more suited to something intense.

I also think they should have gone for someone older.

Glad the film is coming together though.

Would become more perfect in my eyes if they didn't include Catwoman.

You and Catwoman sef? Wetin she do you na?? undecided

As for Serkis, am sure he would have been given the role of The Penguin but he is involved in Venom2 which the production will start by November ending/December beginning. This will clash with the production of the batman coming up in January.

Serkis is a very good/talented actor but he also needs to focus. It won't be good if he doesn't put up a spectacular performance as the penguin because of venom2 movie. So its best he focuses on a much smaller role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Im not an ardent star wars follower so I don't plan on watching that Mandalorian

Don't waste your time. Regretted watching it yesterday.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You and Catwoman sef? Wetin she do you na?? undecided

As for Serkis, am sure he would have been given the role of The Penguin but he is involved in Venom2 which the production will start by November ending/December beginning. This will clash with the production of the batman coming up in January.

Serkis is a very good/talented actor but he also needs to focus. It won't be good if he doesn't put up a spectacular performance as the penguin because of venom2 movie. So its best he focuses on a much smaller role.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this film is going to have sequels.

Would it be bad if he appeared in the next film or the third installment?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The Mandalorian started better than the Watchmen did so it will only get better and better.

This thread kind of misses you.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this film is going to have sequels.

Would it be bad if he appeared in the next film or the third installment?

It will have sequels and likely spin offs (Night wing, batgirl) but I don't think other sequels will focus on penguin.

We still have a lot of Batman's villains to explore

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Don't waste your time. Regretted watching it yesterday.

This is the only negative review I have seen for The Mandalorian so far.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

The Mandalorian started better than the Watchmen did so it will only get better and better.

Thanks bro. I missed this thread too but I had to submit a project.

As for madalorian, maybe its just me but I didn't feel it. It was kind of boring (I dosed off sef).

I also love every episode of the watchmen as the picture quality was top notch
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

This is the only negative review I have seen for The Mandalorian so far.

Maybe its just me or maybe I was expecting it to be like star wars.

If I was to pick solo or madalorian, I will pick solo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Maybe its just me or maybe I was expecting it to be like star wars.

If I was to pick solo or madalorian, I will pick solo
I agree it could have been better but since it is the pilot episode I don't want to be too hard on them. I like how slow and steady it started, it's kind of promising.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

I agree it could have been better but since it is the pilot episode I don't want to be too hard on them. I like how slow and steady it started, it's kind of promising.

You have a point.

I initially decided not to bother watching it again but this just convinced me.

Will give it another try in the next episodes

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Thanks bro. I missed this thread too but I had to submit a project.

As for madalorian, maybe its just me but I didn't feel it. It was kind of boring (I dosed off sef).

I also love every episode of the watchmen as the picture quality was top notch
I hope it went well.

Wasn't boring to me. I prefer to use slow and steady.

The Watchmen has really picked up I hope the same for The Mandalorian.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

I hope it went well.

Wasn't boring to me. I prefer to use slow and steady.

The Watchmen has really picked up I hope the same for The Mandalorian.

Funny enough the watchmen first episode was very interesting with a lot of intrigues, grim moments (tulsa 1920) and suspense. Because of the show, I had to do a research on black wall street and the massacre.

Madalorian does not do same. No intrigue, no plot twist or mind challenging moments. Well its too early to conclude.

I just hope madalorian picks up or else people will lose interest fast
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

It was dope with the added bonus of Shazam beating Thor up tongue tongue
DC is looking for battle from marvel that they will never win. You guys brought the X-Men in flash forward undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
NeededGist:

dont mind these ones. how can racist watchmen tv series be better than Mandalorian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
So, since the Endgame doesn't have a single Major Actor or Actress (this is disappointing), they have decided to field all the actors and actresses for best supporting actor/actress in the Oscar awards race. undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
It is obvious Joker has touched a huge nerve in Disney that they don't know what to do now.

Honestly, I pray they win some major awards at the Oscars but this is what you get when you turn everything into a joke just they way Disney turned marvel (MCU) into a joke

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
So, since the Endgame doesn't have a single Major Actor or Actress (this is disappointing), they have decided to field all the actors and actresses for best supporting actor/actress in the Oscar awards race. undecided

If everyone is supporting, who is the lead?

How can the current highest grossing movie not have a single lead? That's the MCU for you.

**I know some of you will not like this, but its the bitter truth**
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

If everyone is supporting, who is the lead?

How can the current highest grossing movie not have a single lead? That's the MCU for you.

**I know some of you will not like this, but its the bitter truth**
the avengerz m0vies are an ensemble piece. Just like suicide squad. There is no lead cos it focuses on a group. The story doesn't lift up a particular character rather every0ne is a piece of the story. Lol, in as much as am n0t a marvel guy, ur argument does n0t stick. Yes, disney want an oscar, yes endgame isn't oscar worthy, but bringing said fact that disney are outlining a number of the cast for best supporting in an ensemble film isn't a bad m0ve. The only truth is, endgame isn't oscar w0rthy, n0t that disney are doing anything wr0ng with their m0ves to have endgame n0minated. The truth is, it w0n't win an imp0rtant oscar award category if politics isn't played.

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.