Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1250049 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
Hehehehehe, let him go and ask his elder siblings first.

Nowadays, he is afraid of getting spoon fed grin grin
I don't store irrelevant things in my marvel brain .

I have been spoon feeding you and others for hours now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
Superman red son, why is Captain Marvel not killing, marvel sef.

A flashback is now a start of a new phase, marvel sef
why is Harley Quinn part of birds of prey, DC sef

Random nobody cares movies are the start of non-existent phase, DC sef

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
No and I don't care angry

Never
I can tell you if you want?

Don't be shy, open up grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
why is Steve still alive, DC sef.
Why is wonder woman 1984 happening, when wonder woman said she was not active for 100 years

Stop making silly argument.

Steve is not alive, from the leaks, only Diana can see him reflected on another man which will likely end when she finds out she has been tricked by Maxwell Lord.

This is not crappy MCU that nebula will kill her past self and still be existing

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
TheKingIsHere:

Stop making silly argument.

Steve is not alive, from the leaks, only Diana can see him reflected on another man which will likely end when she finds out she has been tricked by Maxwell Lord.

This is not crappy MCU that nebula will kill her past self and still be existing
[/s]
Trash post.

When we said the same thing for Tony Stark you called it trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
I can tell you if you want?

Don't be shy, open up grin
I don't want to know the word you just made up.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
why is Harley Quinn part of birds of prey, DC sef

Random nobody cares movies are the start of non-existent phase, DC sef
I am sure there exists an "and" before her name was included. I hope you know how "and" is used? Not surprised if you don't, marvel sef

Movies still hitting a billion despite non existent phase
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
[s][/s]
Trash post.

Steve's ark will end.

Tony stark is still being shown in spiderman. Like WTF!

Spiderman is the best marvel hero but they need Tony stark to boost him. That's why its trash.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
I don't want to know the word you just made up.

I didn't make the word up.

Open up let me spoon feed you

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
hulk616:

Trash post.

[/s]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
years spent in USA. undecided
I have to spoon feed all DC fans nowadays
bros, na lie. Natasha was past her teens when she defectd to the U. S. And accents d0n't go like that. Especially when am0ngst family. Just reas0n am na. An igbo man returns h0me and he is speaking with a yoruba accent simply becos he based in Lagos for yearz. Even igbos b0rn in Lag, have that accent in as much as they were raised by their own relatives. And c0me to think of it, natasha wasn't a child when she relocated. She was past her adolescent evident fr0m age of ultr0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Steve's ark will end.

Tony stark is still being shown in spiderman. Like WTF!

Spiderman is the best marvel hero but they need Tony stark to boost him. That's why its trash.

will undecided

Just like Steve

Batman is the best DC hero, but they need 100 villians and scam racism to boost him, DC sef.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
I didn't make the word up.

Open up let me spoon feed you
liar

Go and spoon feed your fellow DC fans with the ones I just gave you undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Nickshrapnel:
[/s]
trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, na lie. Natasha was past her teens when she defectd to the U. S. And accents d0n't go like that. Especially when am0ngst family. Just reas0n am na. An igbo man returns h0me and he is speaking with a yoruba accent simply becos he based in Lagos for yearz. Even igbos b0rn in Lag, have that accent in as much as they were raised by their own relatives. And c0me to think of it, natasha wasn't a child when she relocated. She was past her adolescent evident fr0m age of ultr0n.
the accent can go. Do some research, no more spoon feeding
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
I am sure there exists an "and" before her name was included. I hope you know how "and" is used? Not surprised if you don't, marvel sef

Movies still hitting a billion despite non existent phase
trash

Shazam failed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
hulk616:
trash
[/s]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
liar

Go and spoon feed your fellow DC fans with the ones I just gave you undecided
Hehehe

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
trash

Shazam failed
Hahahahahahaha, you lost.

Tell that to incredible hulk
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Nickshrapnel:
[/s]
come up with something better than this trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
Hehehe
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
Hahahahahahaha, you lost.

Tell that to incredible hulk
what?

Tell that to green lantern
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
will undecided

Just like Steve

Batman is the best DC hero, but they need 100 villians and scam racism to boost him, DC sef.

Giving Batman 100 villains to fight proves that he is class.

Wat does bringing and referencing a dead tony stark every second in a spiderman movie do?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
the accent can go. Do some research, no more spoon feeding
bros, accents d0n't go that easily. If they do, why do buhari's kids still have fulani accents? And even if she had mastered an american accent, being in familiar background, she wouldn't be able to c0nceal it cos she'd have no reas0n to. She speaks t0o perfectly with an american accent. Pu7pl3 c0me see this thing abeg @ thekingishere am i wr0ng? Even diana prince didn't lo0se her accent.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, accents d0n't go that easily. If they do, why do buhari's kids still have fulani accents? And even if she had mastered an american accent, being in familiar background, she wouldn't be able to c0nceal it cos she'd have no reas0n to. She speaks t0o perfectly with an american accent. Pu7pl3 c0me see this thing abeg @ thekingishere am i wr0ng? Even diana prince didn't lo0se her accent.
Concerning the accent, I think she may still use the russian accent in the movie but if she does not, then that Marvel messed up big time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Giving Batman 100 villains to fight proves that he is class.

Wat does bringing and referencing a dead tony stark every second in a spiderman movie do?
quantity is not quality

Wat does bringing and referencing a dead steve in wonder woman movie do?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

you said don't go that easily. But it can go.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Concerning the accent, I think she may still use the russian accent in the movie but if she does not, then that Marvel messed up big time.

she will
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

She's not the only one.

Scarlet witch had a pretty heavy Eastern European accent when we first met her and her brother (RIP) in Avengers: Age of Ultron that was completely erased by the time we got to Avengers: Infinity War.

She speaks with American accent now even in Endgame.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

bloggerz would always write things for clicks. There wasn't anything scary abt the 7 sins. I asked u, were u frightened by them? U didn't answer the questi0n. U must be frightened by s0mething b4 u tag it h0rrific. Forget sentiment, jor. I am a dc guy, and to be h0nest all dc films prior to joker were very similar in style to mcu films. They were so forgettable, the plots simplistic, no twists that'd leave one asking questi0ns after having seen them. That's the essence of cinema, it has to leave in u s0me sense of wanting m0re, asking m0re while being satisfied. Those films didn't, but that doesn't mean they were bad.

The batman intro scene in BVS was far scarier than the seven deadly sins scene in Shazam!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
quantity is not quality

Wat does bringing and referencing a dead steve in wonder woman movie do?

Steve was her love interest which she sacrificed her powers to bring back to life but was tricked as he is dead.

What does bringing and referencing dead Tony stark every in HC and FFH do?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
hulk616:
you said don't go that easily. But it can go.
oga, it can't go. Forget it. In real life, accents stick with you. And it's made m0re evident if u get into ur tribal setting. Natasha in the trailer shouldn't be speaking with an american accent amidst family. It's a psychological stuff. Yes, she might want to c0nceal it am0ngst americans but to be h0nest, why would she in the 1st place? It's like u going to britain and speaking [which is very hard] a british accent, then u c0me back to nigeria, instinctively, u won't use that british accent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.