Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1256885 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Concerning the accent, I think she may still use the russian accent in the movie but if she does not, then that Marvel messed up big time.

i saw the trailer, she didn't. And she w0n't. She spoke like scarlett johans0n even with her sister, which is awkward.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
DC superstars supporting one another.

This is so cool cool

Even Henry Cavill liked Gal's tweet. (Another sign that he is still Superman)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Blackspider:
Was it lightening she was using her lasso to catch? Wonder woman is crazy grin
Bro,I saw that shit too...movie bout to be maaad...il take my pen and paper to the theatre to count feats cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, accents d0n't go that easily. If they do, why do buhari's kids still have fulani accents? And even if she had mastered an american accent, being in familiar background, she wouldn't be able to c0nceal it cos she'd have no reas0n to. She speaks t0o perfectly with an american accent. Pu7pl3 c0me see this thing abeg @ thekingishere am i wr0ng? Even diana prince didn't lo0se her accent.

Even ordinary fan movies on YouTube know this Natasha has a Russian accent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkA4eka0HI
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Remember when I said that Kevin Feige was scared of how powerful DC is and ran to Brazil because of it, without having anything new to say? Well, I was right.

Now, marvel fans ended up disappointed because Kevin didn't release any major new content different from what he said in comic con. Further more, he didn't say anything on deadpool. However, clips from the falcon and bucky were shown.

At the end, fans were disappointed.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
More evidence that Kevin Feige and Marvel were so afraid of DC.

Kevin Feige went to ccxp they didn't plan for, so despite being given 45minutes, they spent barely 19 minutes and everything about marvel ended at ccxp, leaving fans unhappy as DC is taking huge glory.

When I say something, better believe it, the truth is bitter.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Even one of MCU famous hypeman got disappointed cheesy

They say Feige/Marvel has always have a plan. Well, it is obvious that they don't.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Honestly, after this event, I am beginning to that what some Synder fans (the non hateful ones) said about Geoff Johns leaking info to Kevin Feige was true. This might have given the MCU an extra advantage over DC.

But since WB relegated Johns to TV shows, Kevin Feige/MCU has been starved of their leaked food.

So now they might be confused.

Who knows as this is still mere speculation from Synder fans (non toxic ones)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2019
I can do this all night. grin

DC is far superior. Kevin Feige/MCU knows this, that's why they ran to Brazil so that they won't be forgotten. They didn't have any plan.

Surprised that some DC fans don't even know how powerful their franchise is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Honestly, after this event, I am beginning to that what some Synder fans (the non hateful ones) said about Geoff Johns leaking info to Kevin Feige was true. This might have given the MCU an extra advantage over DC.

But since WB relegated Johns to TV shows, Kevin Feige/MCU has been starved of their leaked food.

So now they might be confused.

Who knows as this is still mere speculation from Synder fans (non toxic ones)

If the accusation was true wouldn't the best option be to sack him entirely??

Have you seen the new stargirl teaser trailer? I hope Geoff doesn't mess it up like Titans undecided

And I just found out jet li would be in Mulan...I was planning to boycott the movie but I'm sorry I can't anymore grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Have you seen the new stargirl teaser trailer? I hope Geoff doesn't mess it up like Titans undecided

And I just found out jet li would be in Mulan...I was planning to boycott the movie but I'm sorry I can't anymore grin

When I saw jet li, I just know I cannot boycott Milan again. That guy is a legend.

As for Geoff, he has written some great stuff and like I said some times back, WB is the best place to work with maximum job security.

Even if you fvck up, they don't just get rid off you like that. So, they just moved him to shows were he can't really do any harm to the DCEU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

When I saw jet li, I just know I cannot boycott Milan again. That guy is a legend.

As for Geoff, he has written some great stuff and like I said some times back, WB is the best place to work with maximum job security.

Even if you fvck up, they don't just get rid off you like that. So, they just moved him to shows were he can't really do any harm to the DCEU

yea smiley Jet li and Donnie Yen cheesy cheesy...

Please drop your Harley Quinn link..I can't find mine anymore angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

i believe johns is under c0ntract and there's no c0ncrete evidence to fire him. Firing Johns would lead to him suing the studio. But thekingishere, weren't u part of those praise geoff johns' visi0n? Funny it to0k titans to see his visi0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin that stargirl trailer was trash.

But Geoff John should to back to heading comics. DC comicbook is in serious mess
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin Disney never disappoints

I have, let me spoon feed you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
I can do this all night. grin

DC is far superior. Kevin Feige/MCU knows this, that's why they ran to Brazil so that they won't be forgotten. They didn't have any plan.

Surprised that some DC fans don't even know how powerful their franchise is.
DC crybabies and fake news carrier
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2019
Minemrys:

i believe johns is under c0ntract and there's no c0ncrete evidence to fire him. Firing Johns would lead to him suing the studio. But thekingishere, weren't u part of those praise geoff johns' visi0n? Funny it to0k titans to see his visi0n.

All he had to do was make the characters be consistent with the comic books..mans really fell my hands tbh

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2019
hulk616:
grin that stargirl trailer was trash.

But Geoff John should to back to heading comics. DC comicbook is in serious mess

It's not the trailer,it's the teaser trailer and it was dope
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

All he had to do was make the characters be consistent with the comic books..mans really fell my hands tbh
bring John back to the comics, DC comicbooks are in mess
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

no one's perfect. Man's a good writer but the double agent role he played during the incepti0n of the dceu makes me hold a little grudge against him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Minemrys:

no one's perfect. Man's a good writer but the double agent role he played during the incepti0n of the dceu makes me hold a little grudge against him.
he was paying this dues to his fathers
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Bro,I saw that shit too...movie bout to be maaad...il take my pen and paper to the theatre to count feats cheesy
Have you seen the meme going round now between her and Spider-Man?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
hulk616:
he was paying this dues to his fathers
oga, why is natasha romanoff speaking with an American accent?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Can you show me the post where I praised/condemned his vision?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
pu7pl3:

Just download titanium app.

It shows all latest movies especially TV shows as it drops in the US
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
DC Joker now inspiring Marvel grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Can you show me the post where I praised/condemned his vision?
Can you show me the post where I said u praised/condemned his vision? A question asked is different fr0m a statement made.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Minemrys:

Can you show me the post where I said u praised/condemned his vision? A question asked is different fr0m a statement made.

I did not praise or condemn him. Hope you are happy now? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
hulk616:
DC crybabies and fake news carrier

hulk616 tell us how many times you saw that short WW84 teaser.
I bet you couldn't stop thinking about it last night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
BlackManta:

hulk616 tell us how many times you saw that short WW84 teaser.
I bet you couldn't stop thinking about it last night.
once
You lost your bet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.