Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1231110 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Minemrys:

abi. Welc0me back. I believe we are all safe.
I hope so too.
Thanks o, personally coronavirus lockdown met me a wrong time, all my plans are in the trash, but health first and i may live long enough to fulfil them.
The positive for me is that i have had time to set my priorities right and personal reflection.
How have u been coping?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
hulk616:
we are staying safe and fighting robbery in our Gotham.
I pray we see the end of this pandemic. cry cry
Amen o.
I hope you have gotten over your fear and panic. stay safe and dont be a victim of corona-panic as a DC fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Emmynator:

I hope so too.
Thanks o, personally coronavirus lockdown met me a wrong time, all my plans are in the trash, but health first and i may live long enough to fulfil them.
The positive for me is that i have had time to set my priorities right and personal reflection.
How have u been coping?
well, been trying to figure out my life, stay alive and try to atleast stay entertained with s0me films.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Greg Capullo and his wife just got tested for coronavirus. cry

Scott Snyder's wife and his grandfather are medical workers in New York. cry

Dark metal is at high risk
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Harley Quinn season 2 episode 2 was fire...y'all should go check it out NOW!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nekr0N:
Harley Quinn season 2 episode 2 was fire...y'all should go check it out NOW!

Was alright, still waiting for the Bat.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Priapus69:

I think we will wait a little longer..for now we stick with batgirl
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Priapus69:

waiting for Batman in a TV series titled Harley Quinn angry
Batman will show/ has shown (some people can't watch it) but that should not be the reason for watching it. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
waiting for Batman in a TV series titled Harley Quinn angry
Batman will show/ has shown (some people can't watch it) but that should not be the reason for watching it. angry
Because I'm waiting for the Bats to show, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the titular character. angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Priapus69:

Because I'm waiting for the Bats to show, doesn't mean I don't enjoy the titular character. angry angry
did I say you are not enjoying the character? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
did I say you are not enjoying the character? angry

It's what you implied
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Priapus69:

i really dnt think u should be expecting batman to show up in a harley quinn series.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nekr0N:

It's what you implied
No. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Minemrys:

i really dnt think u should be expecting batman to show up in a harley quinn series.
just like I said. angry
If it was joker series, it is ok to expect Batman but Harley Quinn it is wrong angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Minemrys:

hulk616:
just like I said. angry
If it was joker series, it is ok to expect Batman but Harley Quinn it is wrong angry

there is nothing wrong in expecting Batman in it..Harley is related to Batman in every way possible, it's hard to avoid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Minemrys:

He showed up in earlier episodes, so I see no reason why he wont appear later.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
just like I said. angry

Because Harley is based in Metropolis?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nekr0N:

there is nothing wrong in expecting Batman in it..Harley is related to Batman in every way possible, it's hard to avoid
dude, becos they are relatd does n0t mean u should be expecting batman to show up. Batman isn't exactly a main character, and it should be kept that way instead of bringing in batman at every turn. I mean, this was what ruined Titans season 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Priapus69:

Because Harley is based in Metropolis?
dude, the only link harley has to batman is joker. And since the show is solely on harley, batman shouldn't appear that much. It's like having a series abt Lena Luthor or M0rgan Edge, and expecting superman to show up frequently.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Minemrys:

dude, the only link harley has to batman is joker. And since the show is solely on harley, batman shouldn't appear that much. It's like having a series abt Lena Luthor or M0rgan Edge, and expecting superman to show up frequently.

Whether you like it or not the Bat is going to show up and put Gotham in order.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nekr0N(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Minemrys:

dude, becos they are relatd does n0t mean u should be expecting batman to show up. Batman isn't exactly a main character, and it should be kept that way instead of bringing in batman at every turn. I mean, this was what ruined Titans season 2.

He is not coming back as a main character, he never was a main character..the dude just made a correct assessment and Batman will inevitably return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Freebettingtips: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Guys when is Aquaman finally going to shave his head and beard? Since Murk stabbed him when he was about escaping Atlantis he has since grown a beard with long hair and no longer looks like Aquaman to me again and I've started losing interest in reading his comics
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
Another cool episode. See as Harley just waste King Shark and Doc's suffering.
I love it whenever Clayface is allowed to get in character.
And Babs was a nice addition to this episode. Looking forward to seeing more of her.
Also, I like that my favorite couple are still going strong. Kite Man is corny as hell grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Freebettingtips:
Guys when is Aquaman finally going to shave his head and beard? Since Murk stabbed him when he was about escaping Atlantis he has since grown a beard with long hair and no longer looks like Aquaman to me again and I've started losing interest in reading his comics
[/s]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Freebettingtips: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Freebettingtips:

undecided
Don’t reply that man again, he can’t be reasoned with wink

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Flash... They revived and Killed Reverse flash in the same Episode

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Nickshrapnel:
Don’t reply that man again, he can’t be reasoned with wink
[/s] did you read what that guy wrote? angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
nani667:
Flash... They revived and Killed Reverse flash in the same Episode
Ok angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] did you read what that guy wrote? angry
I need not to, as someone advised in the other thread, go get a fvck buddy grin and stop canceling people’s post because you do not like them
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Nickshrapnel:
I need not to, as someone advised in the other thread, go get a fvck buddy grin and stop canceling people’s post because you do not like them
[/s] do you know my age that you will be asking me to do that evil act? angry
I cancel Post like yours that are harmful to the society. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.