Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. (17083 Views)

Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by telad(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Even if they impeach Fayose and his deputy, come may 29, a new speaker will emerge and will be PDP. hence, the state is still stuck on PDP, so what's d whole point about d impeachment. People sud just let d sleeping dog lies for peace sake, its too premature for another state of emergency.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by missionmex(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
The looters don't want to loose both side.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by Ahmed4002(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
chaloner:
all na change

Make fayose just give up. grin
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by ndcide(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
The APC legislooters should give it up. they were destroyed at the polls too.

They are just exhibiting madness. Even the APC supporters know that their impeachment effort is a needless fruitless effort.

they are further killing their political relevance as far as ekiti politics is concerned.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
menix:
Have dey been able to impeach d gods...

Dey should free Baba Fayose, his people love him ...

Uncle Fayose till dey Impeach Sango...

Jamaica?
I mean abj
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by fyna: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why is fayose afraid to respond to the allegations made by the lawmakers? If he nows he did not commit the offence why all the noise.
He forgot when he was wishing somebody death, now is his turn. God is going to impeach him without the lawmakers go to far. End of the road
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by MrMcJay(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think this fight isn't between APC and PDP, it is between some people who Fayose offended (GEJ inclusive) who want him out.

Remember, GEJ hasn't forgiven him for the role he played in GEJ's defeat. Also, no high-ranking PDP member has spoken a word in his defence.

Besides, Fayose is being hunted by Buhari, Tinubu, OBJ and APC. I don't think anyone wants to cross these guys at this time.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by Rotimi47: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
LordCenturion:
This people are illiterate,they deserve better man to govern them,,I don't know y they want to stick with this thug,they are supporting him because of his useless stomach infrastructure, does that stop him from milking their state?, there is massive unemployment in ekiti
True talk, its like the people like stomach infrastructure more than meaniful development & this has made them lose their sense of reasoning.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by Rotimi47: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pebcak:
[size=15pt] dem no dey tire

Fayose be like Enu e le wa yen I have more than 9 lives
[/size]

[img]http://i./3rgXBQcAffxmR6HB4c.gif[/img]
What happens after he losses the nine lives?
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by oluwafestus(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
The truth is that fayose problem started with his illegalities. Eg 7 pdp members impeaching the speaker of the house and other APC members, 7 pdp legislators approving the state budget for the year, his death wish of GMB etc. He should remember the saying that wat goes round comes round. His own turn to feel the heat.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by PhockPhockMan: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
telad:
Even if they impeach Fayose and his deputy, come may 29, a new speaker will emerge and will be PDP. hence, the state is still stuck on PDP, so what's d whole point about d impeachment. People sud just let d sleeping dog lies for peace sake, its too premature for another state of emergency.
APC want Fayose out by any means possible.
But it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by DinhoMVP: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fayose cannot escape this impeachment never! Not after the infamous #EkitiGate revelation #Justice
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by topearos(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
LordCenturion:
This people are illiterate,they deserve better man to govern them,,I don't know y they want to stick with this thug,they are supporting him because of his useless stomach infrastructure, does that stop him from milking their state?, there is massive unemployment in ekiti
. Illiterate like your descendants, well you are shortsighted and may be suffering from psychological neurosis. #proudly Ekiti boy.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by folahann(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
telad:

This is not about PDP or APC ruling the state. It is about Fayose's lawlessness and his reign of Impunity. How can you victimise opposition lawmakers and use 7 out of 26 to pass bills and confirm appointments.
It is not done, up till now, those 19 lawmakers have not received their salaries since October.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by expert1000: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Osun deserve beta dan Aregbsola, lagos deserve beta dan Tifnubu dynasty.Useless Hypocrite.FAYOSE loot evrytin no problem, we stil love u.
LordCenturion:

1 Like

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by Pebcak: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rotimi47:
What happens after he losses the nine lives?

Lol the guy na james bond e no dey die thats y i said more than 9
I no like the guy tho but its time they move on
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by VinPeace(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lesson: dnt do evil if you want peace.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by mentorandfriend(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Foolish legislooters.

Loosers.
Hmmmm.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by chaloner(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Make fayose just give up. grin
no , dey re makin him popular grin
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
chaloner:
no , dey re makin him popular grin

Lmao. But I doubt if the guy dey sleep
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by roysean(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
sheymoni:
If he's found guilty of all the charges leveled against him, he'll be impeached but if not he'll remain the governor.
It is constitutionally right for lawmakers to impeach a governor if he has committed any impeachable offence. The question is has he committed any?
I doubt if there is any political office holder in Nigeria that has not committed an impeachable offence. Jus saying
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by billyG(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
i no no why fayose won run frm his destiny why he no won make history as d 1st guvnor to be impeached twice grin grin grin
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by chaloner(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Lmao. But I doubt if the guy dey sleep
sure I'm always wit him , even d guuy dey snor heavilygrin
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by jide333(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
fyna:
Why is fayose afraid to respond to the allegations made by the lawmakers? If he nows he did not commit the offence why all the noise.
He forgot when he was wishing somebody death, now is his turn. God is going to impeach him without the lawmakers go to far. End of the road

go bag to school ogbeni
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by billyG(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
i no no why fayose won run frm his destiny why he no won make history as d 1st guvnor in d whole world to be impeached twice grin grin grin
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by nsilordgmail(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] grin
dunkem21:
GEJ my Hero ..FAYOSE my role model grin grin grin

dunkem, I'm ur fan.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by illiad: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Apc is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

That is why I want their government to take off since yesterday.

Even Jonathan can't wait till 29 before handing over to them. He's handing over on the 28.

What doe that tell us.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by babestella: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
folahann:

This is not about PDP or APC ruling the state. It is about Fayose's lawlessness and his reign of Impunity. How can you victimise opposition lawmakers and use 7 out of 26 to pass bills and confirm appointments.
It is not done, up till now, those 19 lawmakers have not received their salaries since October.

As far as I know the situation in Ekiti, those 19 lawmakers left Ekiti the week Fayose was sworn in s the governor of the state. They were camped in Lagos holding several meetings with tinubu and APC party chieftains apparently to stall legislative functions in Ekiti and paralyze government functions. A sane lawmaker will not abandon his duty post to come sit in Lagos with tinubu. That is why the issue of 7 greater than 19 comes to play. Literally 7 is not greater than 19, but when you have rebellious and revengeful lawmakers including the speaker (Mr. Omirin) abandoning their allegiance to their state (Ekiti), run to Lagos and taking orders from Tinubu, the state has to move on, government cannot wait for them and they cannot hold Ekiti to ransome, hence the 7 is greater than 19 equation. As we all have seen, they all only came back when Buhari/APC won presidential elections. Let the truth be told, those lawmakers are messed up and they are all acting on the instructions of Tinubu and OBJ, but I'm sure they will meet their match in the resolve of Ekiti people to defend their governor.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by tuniski: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
oluwafestus:
The truth is that fayose problem started with his illegalities. Eg 7 pdp members impeaching the speaker of the house and other APC members, 7 pdp legislators approving the state budget for the year, his death wish of GMB etc. He should remember the saying that wat goes round comes round. His own turn to feel the heat.
he has no problem for showing conviction! Those APC outgoing assembly members are jesters. Had they not been suspended, this is what they would have tried to do since but, fayose is a better politician now than years back. He did d needful and I salute him for his foresight. Ekun oko tiinubu!!!
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by dunkem21(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
nsilordgmail:
[color=#990000][/color] grin dunkem, I'm ur fan.

Heiyaa, ..To say am humbled would be a great understatement.
..Those little words added Life to me. I will imprint it in the sands of my heart.

Again, thanks.
Re: Supporters Protest APC Lawmakers Fresh Plot To Impeach Fayose. by babestella: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
fyna:

In a legislative house where 19 legislators all from one party (APC) are seeking to impeach a governor?, I see it as revengeful and a vendetta. It is sinister. I think it'll be fair if there are at least 2 PDP members in the mix.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Iduoriyekwemwen Submits His Form To INEC / Nwafor Ogbu Shot Dead In Rivers State (Photos) / Military Repels Attack On Babbangida Village, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.