Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? (2841 Views)

Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
those of us who have read bible will agree that there is no place in the Bible after Jesus resurrected, that is, from the book of act of the apostle down to revelation, that believers still saying that they were waiting for the world to end so that they will make heaven. There is no such thing.
Today, christians are still saying i want to make heaven, meanwhile, heaven came to earth the very day Christ ressurrected. That was the day men made heaven.Are they not confused like that.
I noticed that christians who fall into this category mostly are those who never went to school.
The dangerous thing is, even professors of Nigerian universities still have this belief, that they are going to make heaven,in this heaven that we are already in?
who then will educate those who didn't go to school at all?
You see, Nigerians have a very long way to go

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
paxonel:
those of us who have read bible will agree that there is no place in the Bible after Jesus resurrected, that is, from the book of act of the apostle down to revelation, that believers still saying that they were waiting for the world to end so that they will make heaven. There is no such thing.
Today, christians are still saying i want to make heaven, meanwhile, heaven came to earth the very day Christ ressurrected. That was the day men made heaven.Are they not confused like that.
I noticed that christians who fall into this category mostly are those who never went to school.
The dangerous thing is, even professors of Nigerian universities still have this belief, that they are going to make heaven,in this heaven that we are already in?
lol
we were told in church let's pray so that all of us should make heaven.
imagine
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by flexybobo: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
we tell them to stop comiting sin or you will not make heaven. That is the only way we can get people not to comit sin
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Hildalicious(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
flexybobo:

we tell them to stop comiting sin or you will not make heaven. That is the only way we can get people not to comit sin
By making people to fear where the fear do not exist?
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by godsamist: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bros you too has a long long way to go because,you are stil far behind, as a christian did God encourage you to worship him on sunday?
Pls note God after creation,made only one day holy and commanded would be worshippers to do likewise...check your bible very well(Genesis2:1-3)exodus20:11-17)
Even christ did obeyed(luke4:16)
After christ the apostles were advocating and observing this same day(acts13:42-43, 17:2)
Still more facts to prove,you are not yet His,.. .work out your salvation now, bible carriers stil walking in darkness wake up!

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by flexybobo: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hildalicious:

By making people to fear where the fear do not exist?
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
flexybobo:

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
The fear of God simply means knowing the right thing to do, then do it.
it does not mean being afraid of God
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by dayodare49o: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Proximo73:

lol
we were told in church let's pray so that all of us should make heaven.
imagine
Then we should accept that this place is not heaven but hell fire dont you notice that it has hell fire features. I am beginning to wonder when God will put enough fire wood into the funnels
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by flexybobo: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Proximo73:

He asked us to do, men are looking for knowledge instead of doing
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
flexybobo:

He asked us to do, men are looking for knowledge instead of doing
unfortunately, you can't do what you don't know no matter how hard you try.
if you like, filled with the holy spirit. where you don't know, you are still ignorant
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
dayodare49o:
Then we should accept that this place is not heaven but hell fire dont you notice that it has hell fire features. I am beginning to wonder when God will put enough fire wood into the funnels
lol,
i am out to live my life here on earth and enjoy it, i don't give a damn about the hell fire smoking stuff or funnel
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
godsamist:
Bros you too has a long long way to go because,you are stil far behind, as a christian did God encourage you to worship him on sunday?
Pls note God after creation,made only one day holy and commanded would be worshippers to do likewise...check your bible very well(Genesis2:1-3)exodus20:11-17)
Even christ did obeyed(luke4:16)
After christ the apostles were advocating and observing this same day(acts13:42-43, 17:2)
Still more facts to prove,you are not yet His,.. .work out your salvation now, bible carriers stil walking in darkness wake up!
sometimes i do wonder how is a particular day of worship benefit God?
To me, i worship every micro seconds of my life, i don't wait for days or weeks.
I think, this is what it means to worship God in spirit and in truth.
What are you still working your salvation when Christ has already done all the work?
you are just stressing yourself for nothing .
religion is not worth taking seriously
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by flexybobo: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Proximo73:

heaven and God's kingdom are not the same thing. Heaven is up while God's kingdom is on earth
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Iceflox(f): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
paxonel:
HEAVEN ON EARTH
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Iceflox(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
flexybobo:

heaven and God's kingdom are not the same thing. Heaven is up while God's kingdom is on earth
wrong!
they are the same, and it is now
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Iceflox:

HEAVEN ON EARTH
Yeah, Heaven on earth
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by godsamist: 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Spiritual matters are not mere earthly politics,not head knowledge issues,it is more serious than what we are made to beieve in our so called worship centres....Christ said i go,to prepare you a place in heaven,that where i be,ye shall also be..was He talking about this earth?
pls timoth said here 2Timothy2:15.And chapter3:16. very important bros .
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by godsamist: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
paxonel:

sometimes i do wonder how is a particular day of worship benefit God?
To me, i worship every micro seconds of my life, i don't wait for days or weeks.
I think, this is what it means to worship God in spirit and in truth.
What are you still working your salvation when Christ has already done all the work?
you are just stressing yourself for nothing .
religion is not worth taking seriously
Bros you really sound so strange to the gospel...Pls do proper study of God's word very well...for those who overcome, were congratulated well done my faithful servants,not careless ones who,says christ has done it for us all,go back to the inspired word pls!
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Since when did people start dying in heaven ?
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by flexybobo: 6:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Proximo73:

lol,
i am out to live my life here on earth and enjoy it, i don't give a damn about the hell fire smoking stuff or funnel
if Christ come now where will you be?
Jesus says he is coming
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2015
flexybobo:

Jesus says he is coming
what Scripture did you read that Christ says he is coming, you still do not realize that, that time Jesus says he is coming has out dated.
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2015
UyiIredia:
Since when did people start dying in heaven ?
only christians are now in heaven here on earth , christians don't die.
that thing you see as death is deception
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2015
godsamist:

Bros you really sound so strange to the gospel...Pls do proper study of God's word very well...for those who overcome, were congratulated well done my faithful servants,not careless ones who,says christ has done it for us all,go back to the inspired word pls!
thank God you quoted Matthew 25:21.
But you refused to see matthew 25:14 which says For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
Who is the man that travelled to a far country?
Jesus
who are his servants?
christians
what is the goods that he delivered to his servants?
Christianity
therefore, Jesus has died and resurrected and delivered unto us, the key to heaven, that whatever we bound on earth is bound heaven.
Heaven is Christianity on earth.
The kingdom of God (heaven ),according to Jesus parables, is our faith Christianity.
without Christianity our faith it is impossible to please God.
so, we are in heaven already

2 Likes

Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 6:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Proximo73:

only christians are now in heaven here on earth , christians don't die.
that thing you see as death is deception

I don't believe you. Christians die like everyone else.
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2015
UyiIredia:

I don't believe you. Christians die like everyone else.
are you a christian?
only non christians (unbelievers ) have this believe
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2015
paxonel:

thank God you quoted Matthew 25:21.
But you refused to see matthew 25:14 which says For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
Who is the man that travelled to a far country?
Jesus
who are his servants?
christians
what is the goods that he delivered to his servants?
Christianity
therefore, Jesus has died and resurrected and delivered unto us, the key to heaven, that whatever we bound on earth is bound heaven.
Heaven is Christianity on earth.
The kingdom of God (heaven ),according to Jesus parables, is our faith Christianity.
without Christianity our faith it is impossible to please God.
so, we are in heaven already
please tell him o,
i do not know if nigerians do not see certain things in the bible?
if they do, they will simply stop going to church,stop running after pastors and face their personal lives.
Nigerians are too religious
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Iceflox(f): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
flexybobo:

Jesus says he is coming
i will still remain where i am here on earth.
Christ has always been coming
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Proximo73:

are you a christian?
only non christians (unbelievers ) have this believe

I'm a Christian. Earth is not heaven. Christians die on earth then go to heaven.
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
godsamist:
Spiritual matters are not mere earthly politics,not head knowledge issues,it is more serious than what we are made to beieve in our so called worship centres....Christ said i go,to prepare you a place in heaven,that where i be,ye shall also be..was He talking about this earth?
pls timoth said here 2Timothy2:15.And chapter3:16. very important bros .

the Bible do not require spiritual help to understand, you can read the Bible and understand it just like any other book.
But it seems nigerian pastors, through their method, have conditioned the mind of nigerians to look for spiritual things when they read bible, they abandoned the natural understanding.
it doesn't work that way.
Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:12, If I have told you earthly things(physical things ), and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things(spiritual things )?
so you must understand physical things first before trying to understand physical things.
You must understand your mathematics first before trying to be spiritual, praying that God should help you pass maths

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2015
UyiIredia:

I'm a Christian. Earth is not heaven. Christians die on earth then go to heaven.
what's your scriptural proof?
you don't have any.
anything pastors say in church you will just believe like that
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by paxonel(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Proximo73:

what Scripture did you read that Christ says he is coming, you still do not realize that, that time Jesus says he is coming has out dated.
Re: Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? by Proximo73: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
paxonel:

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: How I Nearly Became A Christian Yesterday / Atheistrepublic: Nice Quotes And Memes. Let's Have Fun. / Is Rev. 12:1-2 About Mary As The Queen Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.