Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65972 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
what a miss!!! sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
GOAL!!

Ronaldo kiss It's a friggin' goal fest grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
omo dis one na walk-in-d-park o. . . shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2009
Poor West Brom. . .relegation is now realer than ever.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2009
Our GD is now 29. Nice.  cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2009
Cristalz:

GD closing rapidly between us and Chelsea.  .  .so loving this grin

This is getting RIDICULOUS now. 5-0(Ronaldo) grin
I will pay $1000 to any Premiership player who scores against us.
How can we keep 11 clean sheets in the Premiership??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2009
this pple wan score by force sha. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2009
Selfish of Tev.  .  .he coulda simply passed to Ronaldo to make it 6

@S
$1000? Rrrright grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
selfish Tevez. .lovely save by Carson shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by oYaTo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
i tire o grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
Styles blow already.  .  .what a wonderful win!!

Go United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
Cristalz:

Selfish of Tev.  .  .he coulda simply passed to Ronaldo to make it 6

@S
$1000? Rrrright grin grin

Tevez pissed me off there. . . . . He shoulda played Ronaldo IN.
He tries too much to impress.
$1000 is not too much na.

oYaTo:

this pple wan score by force sha. . .

I don't care if they SCORE now. . . . . . .Van Der Sar has already broken Petr Cech's record in the 84th minute.
We now have the safest pair of hands in the history of the PREM @ Old Trafford.
United have broken their away record by pumping 5 unreplied goals against West Brom.
11th consecutive clean sheet and a clean sweep in the Premiership in the month of January.
Player of the month should be Vidic.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
Go Manchester United!!!
Good job to all of them.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
Cristalz:

Glad to know you root for us in your fantasies A-40 tongue
Naah Ma'am it just adds more points to my tally  tongue tongue and pushes me up the league table
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bussyankee(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
united, u are too much joooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2009
15 game left to go. . .still a long way. undecided
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 28, 2009
United play soccer with purpose not that aimless run-about rubbish from the boys from emirates.If you wanted an exhibition on passing and finishing off a team,tonight was the lesson to attend.
Is it me,or is it Ryan Giggs who's playing like he wants to relive the golden years.Another great performance from him.Berba is now gelling,Tevez as strong as ever,Ronny finally scores his usual brace.Everyone minus Gary was solid
This win is a great way to end the day.Everton next up;tough nuts,they are.
Look out EPL!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2009
Eastbay:

United play soccer with purpose not that aimless run-about rubbish from the boys from emirates.If you wanted an exhibition on passing and finishing off a team,tonight was the lesson to attend.
Is it me,or is it Ryan Giggs who's playing like he wants to relive the golden years.Another great performance from him.Berba is now gelling,Tevez as strong as ever,Ronny finally scores his usual brace.Everyone minus Gary was solid
This win is a great way to end the day.Everton next up;tough nuts,they are.
Look out EPL!

I know you must be over the moon watching this
But pse, explain the highlighted?
If not someone should tell me where O'shea forgot his football brains

Sauron
WHo won ya price
I am still confused at the Pics

Methinks its Rafeal all thru
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2009
Emp,
Gary was an ass.He even looks like one.It's amazing.I think he's outlived his usefulness to the team.Aimles crosses,needless fouls.
O'Shea in my book played a lot better,even though he's as sloppy and empty as his face looks.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2009
good win people
i didnt see the game tho. (sick)

Its good to know RIO and Brown played a part in the win.
Nice one. what is it im hearing about Vida? i hope they are not gonna ban him for more than a game.

Just read now that Wenger feels Everton can win the EPL shocked
why not Hull city?

Sauron
are u saying we are not playing this weekend? what date are we playing?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2009
TK
We play Everton this Saturday
I thinks it around 17.30 GMT I t was pulled back from Monday
Because of the teams F.A Cup replay for Wednesday
How's the market treating ya? We are in soup!! Massive retrenchment. Not involved though.sad sad sad

EB
Forget Gary, his days are number. ANd with 'No Nonsense Brown' back from Injury
You have to look ahead with optimism
Answers anyone, Isn't Berba justifying his price tag? 4 Goals in four matche?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2009
Emp,
Yeah.Berba is now starting to look like what we paid good money for.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2009
Emperoh
ok i gotcha. The market? which one? capital market?

i don chop clean mouth for dat side b4 gbege started. Still in some tho.
U cant run away from the choice apples if u know what im saying

Good game guys
we are on a roll now i guess
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by staloone(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2009
UP UNITED FOR THE 5-0 WIN OVER WEST BROM LAST NITE, THAT IS JUST THE BIT FOR NOW, BARBA + TEVEZ IS A GOOD COMBINATION, EVEN VAN DER DAR SAR HAS KEPT A CLEAN SHEET SINCE NOVEMBER GAME AT EMIRATES.

KUDOS TO THE BEST TEAM MANAGER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD SIR. ALEX FERGUSON. HE'S DONE A LOT FOR THE UNITED SIDE. I JUST PRAY WE KEEP THE TEMPO BLA ZING cheesy

I ALSO WISH THE FLYING EAGLES THE VERY B EST AGAINST CAMEROON TODAY.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
THE TROUPHY IS CLEARLY OUT OF CHELSEA'S REACH NOW--------------THE PREMIERSHIP LOOKS SO RED!! AND WITH CHELSEA'S PETER CHECS CLEAN SHEET RECORD THROWN INTO THE DUST BIN----------------IT IS UNITED SHOWING THE SIGNS OF TRUE CHAMPION NOT STRUGGLING TO BEAT NON LEAGUE SIDES LIKE CHELSEA!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RED DEVILS
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2009
THE ANSWER

TKB wins but i am sure HE CHEATED.
Anyways, where and when do u want me to send the DVD??
Hit ma YM ASAP.

Eastbay:

Yeah.Berba is now starting to look like what we paid good money for.

I knew he would come good. . . . . .He is a quality player.
Berba has the best first touch in the country and his cruise control is just fantastic.
Since he came back from Japan, he has been outstanding. . . .
He has 11 goals and 9 assists(no deadballs like freekicks or cornerkicks) so far. . . .

-Made the winner at Stoke.
-Scored the winner vs Boro.
-Ran the entire show and Motm at Southampton.
-Scored 1, made 1 vs Chelsea.
-Helped create the winner against Wigan.
-Scored the last minute winner at Bolton.
-Scored winner vs Spurs in FA Cup.
-Scored 1 and made 1 at WBA

^^They were his last 8 games.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sauron,
Your competition was rigged!!!
tkb is your man,and he was likely to win even if he got the answers wrong! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
sauron
Berbatov is the most intelligent player in the Prem. . .His touches are deft and precise. .
His passes are on point and accurate. He has made more goals than he has scored. But he is beginning to bring in the goods.

Remember the counter attack he started yesterday? he got the ball from way back, ran with it, allowing Ronaldo and Tevez to create space for themselves,. then precisely passed to Ronaldo, who in turn gave it to Tevez. .who shoulda scored. .

His goal was sublime. .pure class. .

PS. Park amazes me everyday. The dude is a worker. He was a constant menace for West Brom defenders. They couldnt handle him.

Nice win. .  
Sitting on top, right where we belong. .

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
Eastbay:

Sauron,
Your competition was rigged!!!
tkb is your man,and he was likely to win even if he got the answers wrong! grin

Tkb is a bloody Lagos boy grin grin grin. . . . . .He musta copied the URL address of the pic to supply his answers.

justkunmi:

sauron
Berbatov is the most intelligent player in the Prem. . .His touches are deft and precise. .
His passes are on point and accurate. He has made more goals than he has scored. But he is beginning to bring in the goods.

Berbatov is sheer quality and he plays well in the 2ND HALF of a season than the first.
Last season, he only scored 3 goals before January and he banged 20 goals more after.
I am sure he would score 23 goals this season.

Remember the counter attack he started yesterday? he got the ball from way back, ran with it, allowing Ronaldo and Tevez to create space for themselves,. then precisely passed to Ronaldo, who in turn gave it to Tevez. .who shoulda scored. .
His goal was sublime. .pure class. .

Carrick n Berbatov combo is getting scary. . . . . .Did u see the pass from Carrick to find Berba against SPURS??
Berba's first touch was OMG!!!!!

PS. Park amazes me everyday. The dude is a worker. He was a constant menace for West Brom defenders. They couldnt handle him.

He terrorised Robinson all night and it didn't surprise me when Robinson saw RED.

Nice win. .  
Sitting on top, right where we belong. .

It's too EASY for us. . . . . . . . .No one can score against us.
We are putting teams away in a ruthless fashion and we have coped well with injuries.
O'Shea has even improved and i am not sure we have missed Evra like i thunk we would.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sauron
grin grin grin i want $1,000. i dont want DVD

Eastbay
i be proper Lagos boi but i didnt cheat. i looked at the pics for 5 mins b4 attempting it
if u ask me again, ill probably get it wrong grin
cant even remember what i picked again

mancs
one guy is making me vex on fb
someone asked for the greatest player ever playing in the epl, they started saying stuffs like henry, zola , cantona and co and i droppd mine saying CR7 cos hes done what none of the players listed have done

see missiles shocked if they had gun, ill probably be dead by now
abeg, is anything wrong with peoples head? how is what Zola did better than what CR7 has done? or am i the sick one?
cos i think those guys are going crazy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron
grin grin grin i want $1,000. i dont want DVD

Send me your sort code n account number. tongue

mancs
one guy is making me vex on fb
someone asked for the greatest player ever playing in the epl, they started saying stuffs like henry, zola , cantona and co and i droppd mine saying CR7 cos hes done what none of the players listed have done

see missiles shocked if they had gun, ill probably be dead by now
abeg, is anything wrong with peoples head? how is what Zola did better than what CR7 has done? or am i the sick one?
cos i think those guys are going crazy

There are many Anti-Ronaldo fans out there so i ain't surprised.
The greatest player in the EPL is RONALDO by a country mile. . . . . .Isn't he the first EPL player to be named FIFA world player of the year??
Henry?? Won nuthing outside England. Zola?? How is he better than Fabregas or Gerrard.
Cantona?? Before Ronaldo's performance last season, he was a strong candidate but not anymore.
Who else??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
sauron
there was a pass Carrick gave Berbatov yesterday. .Berbatov tucked it in nicely but he was ruled offside. .
that pass was a kill.
it came from way right, curled past 3 defenders and found Berbatov running into it. .
it was a beauty. .

I'm scared of United! We are doing the killing this season!!. .

3 points clear of Liverpool. . .who were sitting comfy jus a coupla weeks ago!. .

and Chelsea's playing Liverpool this weekend?
they should just nick points off eachother. .

it doesnt get better than this. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.