Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66596 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sauron,
Since tkb is refusing the DVD,why not pass it over to me?
tkb,
No one is doubting your credentials.
As a sharp man,I know you will rig,sorrywineach time a quiz is thrown up
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2009
Viva Ronaldo!!!!

@Sauron, u are very spot on wiv ur words

@tkb, a lot of people would say meaningless things about CR7, loads of dem GAYnners especially with the realisation that he would hv been at emirates,

Fact is, Dat Boy Ronaldo is good,

back to the footie, my biggest scare is the game against inter, sends shivers down me spine cos Jose has got quite a record against SAF, well, if Gigsy plays in the middle, we shld hv a chance
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
justkunmi:

sauron
there was a pass Carrick gave Berbatov yesterday. .Berbatov tucked it in nicely but he was ruled offside. .
that pass was a kill.
it came from way right, curled past 3 defenders and found Berbatov running into it. .
it was a beauty. .

Carrick is an elegant passer of the ball. . . . . .Only few players can match Carrick's vision and awareness.
Evra might start on saturday. . . .Likewise Nani.
It's the return of the generals.
Rooney is still waiting to be unleashed on our PREM rivals in the middle of February.

I'm scared of United! We are doing the killing this season!!. .
3 points clear of Liverpool. . .who were sitting comfy jus a coupla weeks ago!. .
and Chelsea's playing Liverpool this weekend?
they should just nick points off eachother. .
it doesnt get better than this. . . grin

Liverpool cannot win the EPL. . . . . . . .None of the twats playing there have won it before so they are more likely to press the self-destruct button.
Arsenal suffered  the same fate last season when they were on TOP and didn't know how to cross the finish line.
United are hitting their strides and will beat any opposition to a pulp in the coming weeks.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2009
Sauron and Tmoni
dont mind them haterz. im not responding to them anymore

Sauron
ill send my acct details soon.
hehe

Eastbay
i didnt rig na. u and this ur Ijaw scopes. since u moved to PH, ur whole being don change
dont worry, ill send 10% of the dough as soon as my bankers inform me i have some cash in my acct.
lets hope sauron will not fck up sha grin

J-k baba
how is u?
hw ur babes? easy o
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2009
tkb,
EHEN!
Now you're talking.But you can up the offer to25% na!
Men,e don enter blood oh,this PH runs.No be say I don fashi Lag,Lag na the ultimate.I was just trying to take advantage of the situation.
Like every other person would do.
Meanwhile I hear Rooney's making slower than expected progress.That's actually the guy I'm afraid for,because he has a tendency not to be on top of his game after a lay-off.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
Evra's in contention for a return to the Everton game.
Thank God.That disaster called O'Shea s history
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
tkb
wats up?
which babes? lol. .
wink cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by aieromon(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2009
berba's going to be a 20+ goalscorer this season.

u wanna bet?

ManU R Us cool cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
but O'shea is not as bad u portray him

dat guy has saved Man U's bacon more than a few times,

rememba when he had to stand in as goal keeper when van der sar got a red card, think it was portsmouth fa cup last year, and CR7 missed a pen,

D guy dey try for us ooo, ready to step into any role, thats whats called an asset, hes also scored the occasional goal,
think of Wazza defending and think bout an avarage of 2 red cards per game, lol
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateev(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2009
manu is riding high at the moment. no stoping the red devils cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
back to the footie, my biggest scare is the game against inter, sends shivers down me spine cos Jose has got quite a record against SAF, well, if Gigsy plays in the middle, we shld hv a chance
A realist, just like moi.
Ride on bruv
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
Answers anyone. . . .
Where is DDK?

TK
AN assignment for you, find out what  happened to our best Enemy
I hope he's not been consumed in the shenanigans of CA red light district
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bussyankee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
The way we tend to rubbish oshea on this thread baffles me a lot. fine, the guy may not be top class but he has always be useful to manu cause.
remeber 2006/2007 when our revival in premiership started, which true manu fan will ever forget the match against liverpool at anfield, with
scholes already sent off, oshea from no where surfaced in box six to score the only goal that won the match for us.
What about against everton in the same season, we were down by two goals, he scored the first goal that kick-started our come back and we eventually won the match 4-2 but the importance of that win shud be measured againt the fact that chelsea was seriously closing on us.
Some people could say i am talking in the past, what about the stiker-like-goal he scored in the carling cup againt derby. He also filled in commendably for evra when he was suspended for 4 matches and since his injury started. His veratility for us is unequal ,right-back, left back,centre-back, mid-field, centre half not forgeting his goal-keeping heroics againt t'tham.
He may not be a ronaldo, he has had couple of bad games but for heaven sake the guy he is not o-shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2009
Emperoh
Dayo has been arrested for child molestation. Hes awaiting trial in Texas.
Hes got a good lawyer tho. i hope he survives this.

hes allowed to use the internet once per day. he'll come out strong
he needs all our prayers. sad

The way we tend to rubbish oshea on this thread baffles me a lot. fine, the guy may not be top class but he has always be useful to manu cause.
remeber 2006/2007 when our revival in premiership started, which true manu fan will ever forget the match against liverpool at anfield, with
scholes already sent off, oshea from no where surfaced in box six to score the only goal that won the match for us.
What about against everton in the same season, we were down by two goals, he scored the first goal that kick-started our come back and we eventually won the match 4-2 but the importance of that win shud be measured againt the fact that chelsea was seriously closing on us.
Some people could say i am talking in the past, what about the stiker-like-goal he scored in the carling cup againt derby. He also filled in commendably for evra when he was suspended for 4 matches and since his injury started. His veratility for us is unequal ,right-back, left back,centre-back, mid-field, centre half not forgeting his goal-keeping heroics againt t'tham.
He may not be a ronaldo, he has had couple of bad games but for heaven sake the guy he is not o-shit.
what about the lone goal against Liverpool at Anfield.
Hes a good squad player but he can be dumb sometimes
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
bussyankee:

I agree with you 100%

John O'Shea's game has improved in the last 8 weeks. . . . . .Evra's 4 match ban and injury(against Chelsea) has really been a blessing to O'Shea.
He is now more comfortable running with the ball and he doesn't mishit his passes like he used to.
JOS is a quality squad player who will not complain being on the bench and he offers loads of choices becuz of his versatility.
However, he has to compete with Evra(the best leftback in the world) and now Fabio(a big potential).

Evra's return to the squad means WOE to Premiership teams.
I was chuffed to bits last night when Ferguson mentioned it that Evra might start against the Toffees.
Will this be the second coming??
Will EVRA deliver a masterclass defending in this squeaky bum time??

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
O'Shea comes through occasionally but most of the time he just blunders his way all over the pitch.  .  .we can't help but be pissed at him sometimes.

@S
See you agreeing 100% when you were the one that christened him O'Shit cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
Evra's return to the squad means[b] WOE [/b] to Premiership teams.
seconded!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2009
Cristalz:

O'Shea comes through occasionally but most of the time he just blunders his way all over the pitch.  .  .we can't help but be pissed at him sometimes.

He has improved. He was O'Shit before the Japan trip but he is back to O'Shea. cheesy grin

@S
See you agreeing 100% when you were the one that christened him O'Shit cheesy

I think the team has been structured in a way that players cover for the weakest link.
I still cannot believe O'Shea has been part of the back four that kept clean sheet in 11 games.

God Bless Phil Brown, he is starting MANUCHO again tonight.
What a relief. . . . .African Pele has now played more league games at Hull than his entire stay at OT.
Good luck, Manu. kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bussyankee(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
what more can i say on oshea with the king of the pack, his excellency, the ogbuefi himself, Sauron, agreeing with my submission 100%.I say thank you sir. The king has also proclaimed no more oshit, but OSHEA.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2009
and to cap the O'shea debate should come his song, lol

Johnny running down the wing, O sheaaaa!!!!!!!

lets really hope Liverpool and Chelsea have a draw at Anfield on sunday, nick points off each other

Hw do u guys see Mancs vs Everton, their coach is the Minister for State for Draw Affairs, (1-1)and the players are workers in the Ministry,

nw they hv the Jackson 5 guy ( Felliani) back, ??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2009
It's gonna be a hilarious match. 1977 Michael Jackson (Fellaini) vs 1987 Michael (Nani) grin grin grin

[img]http://www.ximnet.com.my/thelab/images/upload/michael_jackson.jpg[/img]

[img]http://pwood33.files./2008/07/nani-jackson.jpg?w=300[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstan(m): 2:54am On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

I think the team has been structured in a way that players cover for the weakest link.
I still cannot believe O'Shea has been part of the back four that kept clean sheet in 11 games.

is it safe to say this man united team are like the ac milan of the early 90s?

if sir alex wins the league again(3rd consecutive time) + uefa champions league i think they will become the milan of the 90s.

this team is reaching for greater heights.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 3:09am On Jan 29, 2009
What is tkb talking about?

I dey here jor sipping to my emphatic victory over Stuttgart.

If man Utd should make the quarters I pray UEFA draw us together. I want blood!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those EPL teams are just hopeless. Allowing Man Utd to come back again and stay on top with a 2 point gap
and a game in hand.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
Talk of the Devil shocked shocked grin sad
And here he comes spewing all the with held bunkumries!!! tongue
Wishing for his own death as ususal cry
Who is sure where you sneaked out from. Juvenile home? cry cry
Pray be of good behaviour and wait for the draws if your team isn't annihilated in the knock outs tongue
This na new year ooh!!

And how are the under aged punanies you've been jonesing in TX? tongue
Happy New Yr!!! tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
superstan:

is it safe to say this man united team are like the ac milan of the early 90s?

if sir alex wins the league again(3rd consecutive time) + uefa champions league i think they will become the milan of the 90s.

this team is reaching for greater heights.

How can u compare this GREAT Man Utd side to that Milan side of the 90s??

I understand they are different times but then. . . . . .United will NEVER win the league title with 36 goals. grin grin grin
Seriously speaking, i understand where u coming from. Vidic = Baresi, Evra = Maldini
Van Basten, Gulllit and Rijkaard can be Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney but United are better.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2009

I understand they are different times but then. . . . . .United will NEVER win the league title with 36 goals.
Seriously speaking, i understand where u coming from. Vidic = Baresi, Evra = Maldini
Van Basten, Gulllit and Rijkaard can be Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney but United are better.
u want Dayo to start another round with you?
we'll gladly open another thread for u guys if anything start as a result of this post. grin

lets see if we can defend our european title, then the comparisons can start
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2009
tkb417:

u want Dayo to start another round with you?
we'll gladly open another thread for u guys if anything start as a result of this post. grin

lets see if we can defend our european title, then the comparisons can start

Who gives a rat's ass about Dayo??
AC Milan won Serie A with 36 goals in 93/94 season although they went on to win the champions league that same season too.
Ma point is United are too attack-minded a side to win the Premiership with a mere 36 goals.
Fabio Capello has always been a Arrow with his mean defence and negative football(Catenaccio). . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstan(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

I understand they are different times but then. . . . . .United will NEVER win the league title with 36 goals. grin grin grin

milan won the scudetto with just 36 goals? roflmao cheesy

that must have been a tight season for them. they prolly won all their games with 1-0.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
Team       P      W     D     L    GF    GA     GD    Pts.
1. Milan (C) 34 19 12 3 36 15 +21 50
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts.
1. Milan (C) 34 19 12 3 36 15 +21 50

gosh!! this is pathetic!!!!! 50 pts to win a league
I will bludgeon DDK's head if he mutes a word of defence here again
36 goals? grin grin grin
They do be struggling with the likes of West Brom and Stoke in the EPL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
gosh!! this is pathetic!!!!! 50 pts to win a league
I will bludgeon DDK's head if he mutes a word of defence here again
36 goals?
They do be struggling with the likes of West Brom and Stoke in the EPL

Emperoh is an idiot!!!!!

He doesnt know a win in those days meant 2 points not 3. If it were to be nowadays, they would have finished with like 70 points

So much for the scummies. IGNORAMUSES!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

In that season, at least 10 teams scored more than Milan.

A tight defence is the secret to winning any title!!!!.

They won because they conceded fewer goals

In that same season, Sampdoria scored over 60 goals and conceeded about 40.

That butresses the point that you dont lose if you dont conceed!!!!

Arsenal would score 4 and conceed 4 that is why they cant win anything.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
DK why can't you just stick to your wife's thread? tongue

I'm seriously considering making a thread for you. . .you totally deserve one cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.