Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66446 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Emperoh

Actually pple are very septic that Mourinho will win because of record,

Sir.Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho have met 11 times in total within the 3yrs dat Jose waz in Chelsea and he has won Sir Alex 11 times.

This is the 13th time they will meet in the field of play and ppl are making references to the past saying Mourinho will increase his lead against Ferguson.

But all those things na esa, the past can neva be related to the present.

INTER is a good team,they have good players,but they are no match for MAN U.

It is Simple
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2009
with reference to my last post its 12 times
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hi all,

I am very concerned about Sharoun today.

He is has been an important Nairalander since day 1. I dont want to lose this guy. There might be hearthbreak today if Inter win grin. This may cause a catastrophic breakdown for our own jackadamus.

So i am proposing we send one of us to watch today's match with Jackal. At least, the person go cool am down and if possible call 999 to help take am go see GP

Who can we send?

I am suggesting DayoKanu

Suggestion please!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Ibime(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
@ Ako,

Your fears are not misplaced. I am also worried about this Sharon of a fella. God knows what catastrophe JM is planning for him tonight.  grin I hope he has the fortitude to absorb the shock. I shall make myself available for post-match counselling, not only for Sharon, but Crizzle, tkb, Emperoh, Moonstone, Chamotex, Rikkyjen, 4Play etc. grin Bring it on!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Rikkyjen

Jose admitted what you've been saying for years. Here's his latest quote reffering to his famous win @ old trattford years ago

"“It was a crucial moment in my career,” “Because of that goal, Porto could win the Champions League. My career was never the same. For me, that goal opened the doors in England.”
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by staloone(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
MANCHESTER UNITED WILL XCEL OVER INTER, JM COULD OWN ALL THE HEAD TO HEAD RECORD BUT WHAT HAS JM ACHIEVED THAT SAF HAS NOT SURPASSED?

UNITED WILL OVERCOME INTER MAYBE WITH LITTLE GOAL. BUT LET'S NOT FORGET THE DIMOLITION UNITED DID TO CHELSEA, THE MEMORY IS STILL ALIVE AND ALSO SCHOLESY LONG RANGE AGAINST BACELONA LAST CL SEASON WICH WE WON AT THE EXPENCE OF CHELSEA.

GO ALL TO THE NEXT STAGE UNITED!!! WE'R ALL BEHIND YOU, ;DJ
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
Akolawole:

@Rikkyjen

Jose admitted what you've been saying for years. Here's his latest quote reffering to his famous win @ old trattford years ago

"“It was a crucial moment in my career,” “Because of that goal, Porto could win the Champions League. My career was never the same. For me, that goal opened the doors in England.”

Hmm!!!!!
So SAF helped save JM's career?
Thats good to know. With all his arrogance, you do think he did it all by himself. tongue tongue tongue

Ibime:

@ Ako,
Your fears are not misplaced. I am also worried about this Sharon of a fella. God knows what catastrophe JM is planning for him tonight.  grin I hope he has the fortitude to absorb the shock. I shall make myself available for post-match counselling, not only for Sharon, but Crizzle, tkb, Emperoh, Moonstone, Chamotex, Rikkyjen, 4Play etc. grin Bring it on!
And whats all these ejaculations all about?
because you managed to scrape thru yesterday?
Go and ask Roma what it was like playing their first game in OT.
Another 7-1 drubbing looking imminent!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Sharoun

You must be active on Nairaland today ooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@All

JM gave SAF a £300 wine in millan, we dey wait for Sir Alex's own wine o(not £1 wine o)

Countdown to the big game continues,
Emperoh:

Hmm!!!!!
So SAF helped save JM's career?
Thats good to know. With all his arrogance, you do think he did it all by himself. tongue tongue tongue

"Save" is not the right word to be used. Maybe you dont understand
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ako,

Your fears are not misplaced. I am also worried about this Sharon of a fella. God knows what catastrophe JM is planning for him tonight. I hope he has the fortitude to absorb the shock. I shall make myself available for post-match counselling, not only for Sharon, but Crizzle, tkb, Emperoh, Moonstone, Chamotex, Rikkyjen, 4Play etc. Bring it on!
we shall overcome.
i dunno want to talk till after this game

prediction 2-1 in favour of UTD
Inter to score first!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kolaoloye(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
Some people would be surprised tonight, the way at which MAN U would disgrace the INTER.
INTER must be swallowed tonight by the RED DEVILS cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by LloydIy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2009
MAN UTD cant loose to a club like INTER MILAN  they may have a good coach but so did other 4clubs that lost yesterday the truth remains MOURIHNO will have a surprise package on the pitch today, MAN UTD have good coaches, good players and expecially good FANS imagine him{MOURIHNO} buying FERGIE red wine after the match at SAN SIRO when he refused to shakehands with because his travels to premiership matches was totally in vain,  MOURIHNO Nemanja Vidic is back,  You all are in trouble bLOOSERs & ARSEes get off this thread.
~SAURON~ have been trying to enlighten some of us here including the chelsea "that are not ready to learn" fans, Arsenal "no comment" fans, Liverpool fans, etc. But the problem is inbuilt supporting without reasoning

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Akolawole:

@Rikkyjen

@ Akola

When i first read this quote on soccernet, I was giddy emotional! And for the first time, JM has come out to admit that that game changed his life forever. This is what me and Jackal have been saying like forever grin. I know a lot of folks here have read me rambling about THIS particular game a gazillion times.  grin

Personally, i see that Porto Vs Utd game as an inspiration in life of how a nonentity can become reknowed and how a nobody can become a somebody in this life. A linesman's mistake of Scholes's legit goal changed the dynamics of another man's life, his family and maybe his future generation. His severance package from Roman is enough to feed his forthcoming generation if Jose puts all that stash in a crisis free HSBC and in hedge funds grin grin

What about the severance package he might get from Inter at the end of the season or in a couple of weeks if he fails to deliever Moratti's Holy Grail?

@ ALL Chelea fans

Dont get stuff intertwined, JM is an awful talented good coach but without that Porto game, JM woulda been dusted and thrashed into the annals and dustbin of history!

Like the Yorubas would say, if another man's life does not dabaru/spoil, another man's life cannot be good! Jose owes Scholes anything and everything! tongue

This is the story and history of a man called Jose Mourinho!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Tkb419

Thanks for understanding that I wasnt trying to fan the ember of discord any longer than necessary . . .*rolls eyes* lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
rikkyjen:

@ Akola

When i first read this quote on soccernet, I was giddy emotional! And for the first time, JM has come out to admit that that game changed his life forever. This is what me and Jackal have been saying like forever grin. I know a lot of folks here have read me rambling about THIS particular game a gazillion times.  grin

Mourinho was just a lucky bastard that night. . . . .
Porto offered nothing for 90 mins. . . . .They got a dodgy freekick in the 90th minute and got the crucial away goal.
How the visually-impaired line assistant(heard he's been sacked now) ruled out Scholesy's 2nd goal when he was kept ONside by 3 Porto players [/b]remains a mystery!!!

[b]WATCH THIS VIDEO and pause at 0.40 secs.

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3hrZlMJoOw&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
SAF should make Inter to

1. force Mourinho to refund all the flight tickets,cab fare and hotel bills and stadium gate fees he incurred in his so many trips to Manchester to watch good football in the name of espionage.

2. sack Mourinho for failure to win the coveted CL for them

Adios Inter Adios Mourinho
FORZA MAN U FORZA FERGIE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2009
I wonder how this place would look like if these scumtwats get beat 2nite tongue cool

Sorrow, tears and blood ? surely reminds me of FELA ! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I wonder how this place would look like if these scumtwats get beat 2nite tongue cool

Sorrow, tears and blood ? surely reminds me of FELA ! grin

We got this game locked down.
United to Arrow Inter by 3 goals to Bleep ALL cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
in ur dreams, dude ! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Tkb419

Thanks for understanding that I wasnt trying to fan the ember of discord any longer than necessary . . .*rolls eyes*
oyinbo repete
i no understand ur lingo. grin

Go and pray for ur team to qualify, leave UTD alone, we know how to win at OT
Arsenal won at home
Chelsea won at home
Liverpool won at home.

so, what the heck? we only need to win a game at home!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

in ur dreams, dude ! cool

Are you high on burukutu??
Go and worry about ur spineless team. . . .
United have won 3 trophies this season ALREADY. . . .Arsenal haven't won nowt in the past 4 seasons.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
@TKB

and am sure u remember that u have also lost out of some competitions at home . . .most recently tongue

if it happens today . . .THE HEAVENS WILL NOT FALL ! tongue

@SHARON

dont make me sad now ! cry

havent u seen my spineless team being rated above ur spine-ful team in the latest UEFA rankings for the past 5 years undecided

must u Mancs deceive urselves ?

how could any sane being count the WORLD CUP CLUB amongst recognized trophies . . . shocked shocked

I havent seen other clubs count it as against domectic/European trophies . . .I guess for the Mancs u must follow the Mumurinho theory of counting trays as trophies . . .JESU ! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I havent seen other clubs count it as against domectic/European trophies . . .I guess for the Mancs u must follow the Mumurinho theory of counting trays as trophies . . .JESU ! grin grin
That's why mumurinho is so sure he will be comfortable being their coach. They share a similar type of stupidity. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
@SHARON

dont make me sad now !

havent u seen my spineless team being rated above ur spine-ful team in the latest UEFA rankings for the past 5 years

that stat should be thrown in d bins
Arsenal over UTD in 5 years?
with no trophies?
den dey crase

how could any sane being count the WORLD CUP CLUB amongst recognized trophies . . .

I havent seen other clubs count it as against domectic/European trophies . . .I guess for the Mancs u must follow the Mumurinho theory of counting trays as trophies . . .JESU !
lmao!!!
e better pass make una dey count unbeaten runs grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
debosky:

That's why mumurinho is so sure he will be comfortable being their coach. They share a similar type of stupidity. grin grin

Another coined word. . .Mumurinho?.  grin grin grin

You and Dr Kit are exhibiting some traces of jealousy at the mouthed one.  grin

It just hit me! JM has won trophies Wenger hasn't won before, hence the hoopla! grin grin grin

You folks wanna say that if the Arsenal board appoint JM, you won't scream the loud Archimedes-type of Eureka?  tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

@SHARON

dont make me sad now !  cry
havent u seen my spineless team being rated above ur spine-ful team in the latest UEFA rankings for the past 5 years  undecided

UEFA rankings ma ass. . . . . .
What about Premiership ranking?? Have you guys won the UCL since it started in 92/93??
How many finals have you played?? have you produced a player that won the golden boot??

how could any sane being count the WORLD CUP CLUB amongst recognized trophies . . . shocked  shocked
I havent seen other clubs count it as against domectic/European trophies . . .I guess for the Mancs u must follow the Mumurinho theory of counting trays as trophies . . .JESU !  grin  grin

Club World Cup is a bigger trophy than any UEFA trophy. . . . . .If u don't believe me, ask AC Milan.
They made a badge of it on their football shirts when they won it in 2007!!!
Only continental champions can play in it. . . . .We now know why Arsenal can never play in it.
They don't call us THE WORLD CHAMPIONS for the fun of it. . . . . .It is because we are the team to beat. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

UEFA rankings ma ass. . . . . .
What about Premiership ranking?? Have you guys won the UCL since it started in 92/93??
How many finals have you played?? have you produced a player that won the golden boot??

Club World Cup is a bigger trophy than any UEFA trophy. . . . . .If u don't believe me, ask AC Milan.
They made a badge of it on their football shirts when they won it in 2007!!!
Only continental champions can play in it. . . . .We now know why Arsenal can never play in it.
They don't call us THE WORLD CHAMPIONS for the fun of it. . . . . .It is because we are the team to beat. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jackal,  . . . .

You just stirred the hornest nest bro. grin grin grin

Expect a huge backlash and whiplash about ur comment on the highlighted part  grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2009
rikkyjen:

Jackal,  . . . .

You just stirred the hornest nest bro. grin grin grin

Expect a huge backlash and whiplash about ur comment on the highlighted part  grin grin grin

U have to win UEFA Champions League to play in the Club World Cup. . . .Innit??
UCL is a pre-requisite to the FIFA club world cup.
Just like Arsenal have to finish 4th to play in UEFA Champions league. . . .Would u now say 4th place in the EPL is greater than the UCL?? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
Scum logic as usual ! embarassed

Manchester United (England; Europe/UEFA)
LDU Quito (Ecuador; South America/CONMEBOL)
Pachuca (Mexico; CONCACAF)
Waitakere United (New Zealand; Oceania)
Gamba Osaka (Japan; Asia/AFC)
Adelaide United (Australia; Asia/AFC)
Al Ahly (Egypt; Africa/CAF).

are these the best clubs in the World as of today ?

rubbish angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2009
[b]U have to win UEFA Champions League to play in the Club World Cup. . . .Innit??
UCL is a pre-requisite to the FIFA club world cup.[/b]Just like Arsenal have to finish 4th to play in UEFA Champions league. . . .Would u now say 4th place in the EPL is greater than the UC
simple logic!

u cant be a world champion if u aint a UCL winner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
Scum logic as usual !

Manchester United (England; Europe/UEFA)
LDU Quito (Ecuador; South America/CONMEBOL)
Pachuca (Mexico; CONCACAF)
Waitakere United (New Zealand; Oceania)
Gamba Osaka (Japan; Asia/AFC)
Adelaide United (Australia; Asia/AFC)
Al Ahly (Egypt; Africa/CAF).

are these the best clubs in the World as of today ?

rubbish

simple logic i'll say again
you will need to win the tougher tourney b4 u can qualify to play the smallies from other continents
if Pachuka to you is a small club, then i'll let it slide. ask yourself why Boca Juniors and the rest couldnt be champions of Comebol
hate if u like, we are the world champs
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
not to worry at least MUMURINHO has really made the Carling Cup very important for y'all . . .

no one wonders anymore why the BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD FIGHT FOR MILK TRAYS, talk les of WORLD CLUB CUP tongue grin

MIND U . . .u are WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS not WORLD CHAMPIONS tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.