Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,996 members, 7,849,007 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66184 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
I'm gonna log on to NairaBET now - score draw or 0-0 with Inter progressing!!  

hmmm
u have money to lose. UTD 1- Inter 0
u berra worry about ur team against Roma

It seems match tension don dey catch you.
Relax before Moderazzas start deleting comments.
Na wa for u, TKB!!!
see u wey dey use double edged sword fight enemies come dey preach caution
u and the moderator na im sabi fight pass. mine is lil compared to you guys

i dey go booze abeggi
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2009
tkb417:

see u wey dey use double edged sword fight enemies come dey preach caution
u and the moderator na im sabi fight pass. mine is lil compared to you guys

I am a saint.

i dey go booze abeggi

Don't drink n drive!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Moonstone(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
Okay, after a long and considerably hard decision, I'm moving the party from jand to Naija in the last week of March. There are more arses there for me disturb with my jubilation. Anything worth doing is worth doing well. I did not even get to throw a good party there last time so I have a lot of ground to make up. . . I'll send out IVs when I'm done putting 2 and 2 together. smiley

That aside, I'm on my knees, kneeling and praying for Man U to win by not just a point but by 2. Girls like us are too greedy for 1-0 or 2-1 embarassed embarassed. Whichever way, I've put half my money on the line for this game. If we don't win by a landslide, I'm going to freak out.

Then again, I trust my team enough. I'm not a gambler, I'm an opportunist. . . . Man U rocks my World! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
What's up guys . . . . .

My brethrens, hope y'all are still kicking it?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
debosky:

I'm gonna log on to NairaBET now - score draw or 0-0 with Inter progressing!! cool

Dont lose your money grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Mar 10, 2009
Are you guys just knowing Sharon? Wait till wednesday evening, if mou cant do it Bayern woud be there.

Maybe Scummies and Gayyners should merge and form 1 team to face Bayern whenever. Its time to Kick Ass.

TKB,

See your life? You fasted throughout February, March Na booze all day. why did u bother starving yourself last month?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2009
TKB,

See your life? You fasted throughout February, March Na booze all day. why did u bother starving yourself last month?
sharrap . whois talking to ya
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2009
Wonderful.  .  .I go on break for a day and thread goes haywire grin grin

@TKB

Which moderator sabi fight? Muki is a lamb and I'm a dove grin Akola is your brother under a different umbrella.  .  .kiss and make up. One thing I like about guys sha.  .  .I know even if y'all break heads today, you'll be best buddies tomorrow. Don't destroy that image for me o.

@Akola

Bros, you can't blame the Manc that made that Boro statement.  .  .blame Roman grin Hez the one that makes it look like Chelsea drawing a match is equivalent to the bubonic plague, and a loss is worse than Russian genocide.
  So people tend to notice and poke fun whenever Chelsea fail to win. Mourinho's arrogance while he was head coach also helped swell the rank of enemies watching for Blue slip-ups.
  Anywayz, keep up your nice rep and don't 'discriminate'. I know you love TKB cheesy grin Don't be shy to show it. Nothing in the world more uniting than soccer, tho guys have been known to commit murder over it. Crazy sport.

Can we now have undiluted United gist in the house? We got 2 crucial games coming up after all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Wonderful. . .I go on break for a day and thread goes haywire grin grin
@TKB

Which moderator sabi fight? Muki is a lamb and I'm a dove grin
Hey!!! Abomi. . . . . .
Sauron must be a saint then shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2009
Emperoh:

Hey!!! Abomi. . . . . .
Sauron must be a saint then shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tofiakwa!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2009
Hey!!! Abomi. . . . . .
Sauron must be insane then

MINT!!!!!!!! wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
Quote from Manu4life

@All,
Great stuff by United yesterday. The boys will be buoyed Grin by this hammering. I desire the Lip's head on a platter and I hope we get it on wednesday . Too many champions have gone out at this stage in recent years. I hope we turn the tide this time with another hammering Grin Grin

Word of Caution:
Let's talk less of a treble,quadruple or quintuple . That's the job of the Press so let them do so . Those who really know should know that just 2-3 bad games can wreck that dream. Ask Chelsea last season where 3 bad games vanquished the dream (Spurs, Wigan, United). Or united in 07 (Milan,Chelsea) where a treble was staring us in the face and we went with just one(even if that was the preferred)

Trebles and the likes are special things. You never set out to achieve them. Neither do you get them SIMPLY because you have worked hardest or were the best. They are things that the god of soccer SEEMS to bestow on the few great teams he is pleased with.

Trebles & co are a mixed bag of everything from good football to fixtures to opposition to form to good fortune to context, etc. It's special and should really be talked about after the fact.

As supporters we put undue pressure on ourselves and expose ourselves. Never count your chics before they hatch.

Let's simply focus on winning ; records will be created by default Cool

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED Cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
dayokanu:

U are a bleeding CUNT!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Guess you had no copy for that word!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

U are a bleeding CUNT!!!!
Easy easy man just sue him for plagiarism!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
Wazza, what are you doing??
Are you kicking TEVETH?? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
He's trying to kick the ugly out of him. Sadly it failed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2009
i see war!!!!

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by DrKitaun(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2009
@TKB419

am highly dissapointed at ur outbursts . . . .

what exactly warranted it ? is it that u feel cos we are on the net, anything flies ? my dear there are real life people . . .we need to respect ourselves, especially when we know that the person in question is older, why try to hide the cnopy of anonymosity in throwing caution to the winds ?

I wouldnt under any circumstances directly yab Akola, Sir KAY, BAGOMA and Vieira cos I am fortunate to know they are older, even if by a day . . . U MIGHT SAY THIS IS BULLSHIT, BUT I WILL SMASH UR HEAD IF U EVEN TALK TO ME RUDELY, SE U GO TALK SAY NA CRAZE DEY WORRY U ? tongue grin

anyways, I forgive u on behalf of Akola cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2009
Kit-Voltron. . .defender of Akola's universe grin I think Akola can fight his own battles. . .
Let it lie,k? The issue's been sleeping since this morning. Don't awaken it.

Still. . .it's a public forum. Even if you're a 60 year old titled chief the second you register, one of the inherent risks is getting dissed by younger people you don't know and who don't know you.
Trick is. . .respect yourself and others will respect you. The idea of looking down on others or snobbing them or discriminating is just not diggable, unless one's willing to post their birth certificate on here and demand respect based on that.

Now please, all parties involved I take Jehovah Allah beg una, let it rest. K? wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2009
@TKB419

am highly dissapointed at ur outbursts . . . .

what exactly warranted it ? is it that u feel cos we are on the net, anything flies ? my dear there are real life people . . .we need to respect ourselves, especially when we know that the person in question is older, why try to hide the cnopy of anonymosity in throwing caution to the winds ?

I wouldnt under any circumstances directly yab Akola, Sir KAY, BAGOMA and Vieira cos I am fortunate to know they are older, even if by a day . . . U MIGHT SAY THIS IS BULLSHIT, BUT I WILL SMASH UR HEAD IF U EVEN TALK TO ME RUDELY, SE U GO TALK SAY NA CRAZE DEY WORRY U ?

anyways, I forgive u on behalf of Akola

crazy highchief!!!
wetin i talk wey pass my mouth?
nyways, no shitz. i go sharrap cos na you grin

Kit-Voltron. . .defender of Akola's universe I think Akola can fight his own battles. . .
Let it lie,k? The issue's been sleeping since this morning. Don't awaken it.

Still. . .it's a public forum. Even if you're a 60 year old titled chief the second you register, one of the inherent risks is getting dissed by younger people you don't know and who don't know you.
Trick is. . .respect yourself and others will respect you. The idea of looking down on others or snobbing them or discriminating is just not diggable, unless one's willing to post their birth certificate on here and demand respect based on that.

Now please, all parties involved I take Jehovah Allah beg una, let it rest. K?

dont mind them elders wey go dey yarn dusts
make den go borrow brain o cos me i no dey for sme sme grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2009
Dunno wats goin on with you guys, are you MAN U fans or dissing fans,

See how you guys have been dissing each other since the beginning of this session.

All d same sha , ekare ohhhh.

Stay tite guys

UP MAN U. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2009
bigtiger:

See how you guys have been dissing each other since the beginning of this session.
Stay tite guys
UP MAN U. . . . . .
Newbie!!! Dissing is the name of the game aiight!!!

Howdie Mancs!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2009
Emperoh:

Howdie Mancs!!!!!
hmm really? but must be done in love wink

bigtiger:

Stay tite guys

UP MAN U. . . . . .

check in at the GUNNERS thread and let me show you love baby . . . . i don't fink u shld be here fella grin cheesy wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2009
MU is just an average team, nothing special 'bout them. So says JM
Can you prove him wrong?
Naaah, don't think so. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2009
Emperoh:

Howdie Mancs!!!!!

What do you term newbie as

Do you fink its the amount of posts??

Oboy no dull yourself oooohh or else you go jabo sinu Konga.

UP MAN UUU
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2009
BlueDiva:

Can you prove him wrong?

Bluediva , for the first time . . .i agree wit u tongue wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2009
@Emperoh.

Wats up man, ?

Wat do you fink about tdays game?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 8:52am On Mar 11, 2009
allboyz:

Bluediva , for the first time . . .i agree wit u tongue wink

If MAN U is an average team, then which team is an top classed team?

ARSENAL, uhh spare me.den no sabi anifin.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2009
can anyone remember Roma's first visit to OT?
The fixture tonight seem a de ja vu to me!!!

BlueDiva:

Can you prove him wrong?
You gallivanted and hobnobbed on how JM will finish us off at Sansiro
But somehow Man Utd perform marvellously!!
Would you come back here to lick up ya spittle, time will sure set me true!!! tongue tongue

Grantiger
I am as anxious as am excited
I just hope cagey footie doesn't kill off my excitement
I just don;t want pens!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2009
Yea, its man u remember,

if they cudn't disentangle us there in Sansiro they will just be like a toothless and prawless lion.

Though they are on the top of their game but they can't do anyfin here in Manchester.

To all Haters of man u , lets wait n see the downfall if Mourinho
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2009
Its so so crazy
If ot for Mourinho, who do be talking about Inter Milan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.