Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66445 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
rikkyjen:

Ibrahimovich is getting JM the sack!

Very very awful all through this game!

Scholes nearly made him the best player in the world. . . .
He is the shittiest player to have ever played for Inter.
I remember the days of Luiz Ronaldo, Zamorano, Obafemi, Recoba etc.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Inter Milan's performance way below Mourinho's expectation

Trust the guy, he will leave before it gets worse than it is right now.

Tooooooo Bad, Arsenal has to wait and hope for a goal in the extra time.

Up Manchester United
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2009
nazzyon:

Inter Milan's performance way below Mourinho's expectation

Trust the guy, he will leave before it gets worse than it is right now.

He can sod off. . . . . . . .
I expect Moratti to sack him in the coming weeks.
We weren't even in the 4th gear and we despatched Inter with style n grace.

Where's DayoTWATnu, Akola and Ibime now>>
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
Heheheheheheh. . . .

Ibrahimovick still cracks me up. good player with an underachieving team. Interestingly, this dude has never scored in a CL knockout phase before and Mourinho calls him the world's best? Was that a lisp from Jose or what? grin grin grin

Yippie Ka yay, we broke the 4-5 season old jinx of the champions not passing through this phase. A comprehensive victory i must say even without 'em boyz hitting their toppest gear!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
Mumourinho will be sacked.
we made him through porto
we are ending his career through shitty inter.

Oh UEFA, i beseech this
here the supplication of our heart
give us Bayern Munich to teach a lesson
just like we taught chelsea,barca,inter
and so that the likes of DK can shut their mouth 4eva
Amen
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
rikkyjen:

Heheheheheheh. . . .

Ibrahimovick still cracks me up.  good player with an underachieving team. Interestingly, this dude has never scored in a CL knockout phase before and Mourinho calls him the world's best? Was that a lisp from Jose or what? grin grin grin

Yippie Ka yay, we broke the 4-5 season old jinx of the champions not passing through this phase. A comprehensive victory i must say even without 'em boyz hitting their toppest gear!

I hope your fears have been laid to rest now. . . . . .
Lets Arrow em Scousers on saturday. . . . .It's about time we Bleep em up!!!
Gosh. . . . .I can't believe Inter are out already. . . . .That was so frustratingly professional. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

I hope your fears have been laid to rest now. . . . . .
Lets Arrow em Scousers on saturday. . . . .It's about time we Bleep em up!!!
Gosh. . . . .I can't believe Inter are out already. . . . .That was so frustratingly professional. grin grin

Daing. . . Chac, what a game. Now, the missus would have a wonderful night now! A loss woulda made the missus regret herself tonight! grin

I WANT BAYERN! What say you ?Jackal! We need to squash this beef once and for all with DK grin grin grin

AM Itching to hear Mourinhos Post match conference. Chac can you pls para-phrase or give me any link, i waana hear him gnash!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
In a way Mourinho is a honest man, he will admit that his boys were no match for Manchester United players.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:30am On Mar 12, 2009
rikkyjen:

Daing. . . Chac, what a game. Now, the missus would have a wonderful night now! A loss woulda made the missus regret herself tonight! grin
I WANT BAYERN! What say you ?Jackal! We need to squash this beef once and for all with DK grin grin grin

We would beat BAYERN mercilessly. . . . .I can't wait to see the next draw.
OT remains a fortress for all em European teams and we need luck with the injuries @ the RB position.
I now know the reason Jose wanted Vidic out for both legs. . . . . . grin grin grin grin

AM Itching to hear Mourinhos Post match conference. Chac can you pls para-phrase or give me any link, i waana hear him gnash!

There you go. . . . .

"Now the whole of Italy will be happy because Inter have been knocked out," Mourinho said.

"But I'm not interested in this. I won. I'm not angry but sad. We haven't had the luck that needs to win these big games.

"I'm sorry for those who have never won this cup and those who wanted to do this."

"If Inter had a fear problem in the Champions League before, today we showed that we don't have it anymore."

The 'Special One' admitted that his side lacked a certain element when it came to competing at the top level but remained upbeat by vowing to retain their 

Serie A crown.

"We are missing something, but I'll say this to the club. In any case, now we will surely win the Scudetto".

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2009
Yeah, i found this on Sky sports Chac grin grin grin

Now, i feel for JM. He's bemoaning his luck?

Can you tell tim to tell that to the Marines at Fallujah and Guantanmo! He forgot four years ago, he rode on his luck to advance on this same ground?

This is a classic case of Bushmeat catching the hunter or the hunter becoming the hunted! Abeg Inter lost fair and square jare

Contrary to his opaks yarning about Inter overcoming their fear, this just sealed the arguement and proved that Inter are an underachieivng team in Europe, the same way Liverpool would never translate their recent European success to an EPL triumph, Inter would always be known as the most Spineless Europhobic team in recent times D grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2009
rikkyjen:

Contrary to his opaks yarning about Inter overcoming their fear, this just sealed the arguement and proved that Inter are an underachieivng team in Europe, the same way Liverpool would never translate their recent European success to an EPL triumph, Inter would always be known as the most Spineless Europhobic team in recent times D grin grin

Fergie made em look decent with his moronic team list. . . . .
He kinda kept an eye on Liverpool's game on saturday(12.45pm)
If we really wanted to punish Inter i think Park, Fletcher n Tevez woulda gotten a start.

Anyways, we are still ALIVE in the QUINTUPLE chase.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by eleshin(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2009
my club wud never disappoint me, congrats to all mancs.now i know we can defend the UCL.bring on any team we are ready to show them why we are the best team in the world.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 12, 2009
MU wins again after a woeful Inter performance.
I hope we meet again.
Time to take our pound of flesh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2009
Gimme chelsea or bayern abeg
we need to be putting these punks in thier rightful places

Bayern or Chelsea puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee UEFA!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 12, 2009
Noise,noise noise, all over the place.
First,
mourinho has a better head-to-head against Fergie
then,
all Defending champions since 2004 have been knocked out in the first elimiation round
then,
Ibrahimovic this,Ibrahimovic that,

All came to Nothing.

We didn't play too well,but we did enough to win.

Dayo,Ibime,BlueFilm,Akolawole,debosky
eat sh*t.
That's all I have to say to you all.
NEXT??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2009
Eastbay:

NEXT??
Liverfool!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2009
I wonder what the initial rants where all about
KITten wanted to run us outta here.

But wait ooh!!!
What happened on this thread yesterday?
Were we scared? no comments from Crizzle as usual
I hope he didn't die of HBP when the strikes were hitting the woodwork grin grin

Feeling really great here.
Without firing on all cylinders, we despatched Mourinho and Inter
Hmmm!! Who's the next UCL victim?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2009
nazzyon:

In a way Mourinho is a honest man, he will admit that his boys were no match for Manchester United players.

Jose honest in defeat
Jose Mourinho concurred with his counterpart at Old Trafford on Wednesday night, declaring United to be a better team than his Internazionale outfit.

Echoing Sir Alex's comment that the Reds deserved to go through, the Inter boss said:

"I'm honest in my way of analysing things and they (United) are better than us. My team played to their maximum of their potential. They couldn't have given any more.

"The result could have been completely different, yes, because Inter could have won the tie with a little bit of luck at the right moments.

"We had four big chances to score in the first half. We had a really big possibility of going in front (on away goals) with 1-1 at half-time. At the start of the second half they (United) did nothing to score the second goal, but they did it.

"Still we had a good reaction. We had another big possibility to leave the fear in the air with Adriano (hitting the post) but we didn't score.

"We didn't have that little bit of luck you need to win big matches
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2009
Eastbay:

BlueFilm
MasterKard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Inter got no chance from their performance in sansiro.
They even tried last nyt to have some shot on target.
We could have won this game two wks back but we left it late.

Were are those ranting that CR7 sinks in a big game,
Maybe Inter is not a big club anymore.

Liverpool is in confidence now but we gonna see them off by sat.
From Now we are crushing anything along the way to all the trophies available.

After this season FIFA should plead with ManU to let other win,
itz becoming embarrassing for other managers and clubs both home and in Europe.

Man United 4 lyf kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bigtiger: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2009
MAN UTD, THE CONQUERORS, THE RED DEVILS, hmmm dunno wat oda adjective to us to qualify us , WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

if to say mouth dey kill person all this i will have been dead since cos of all this ARSENAL FANS.

We are indomitable, we are the best.no one can stop us. we are on top of our game.

WE are MANCHESTER UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2009
bigtiger:

MAN UTD, THE CONQUERORS, THE RED DEVILS, hmmm dunno wat oda adjective to us to qualify us , WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.

if to say mouth dey kill person all this i will have been dead since cos of all this ARSENAL FANS.

We are indomitable, we are the best.no one can stop us. we are on top of our game.

WE are MANCHESTER UNITED.

To be honest . . , MAN UTD currently parade a complete team even to their reserves . . . But i will y'all this . .at this point . .the only club that can stand MANURE now is ARSENAL FC!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2009
To be honest . . , MAN UTD currently parade a complete team even to their reserves . . . But i will y'all this . .at this point . .the only club that can stand MANURE now is ARSENAL FC!!!!
Men are talking, babies wanna share ideas
u berra go thank God u qualified yesterday.
Play UTD and get ur team spelt
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by sarahTbag: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2009
now, what the heck was wrong with SAF? don't get me wrong. i'm happy we won, but i was really tensed thruout the game. fielding a feather weight central midfield was not a good idea.
against fulham he involved guys i've always thought wouldn't give u any space to pass the ball around the midfield.
park,anderson,teves and rooney is a strategy i've always felt would work against any opposition in the world today.
i really hope he doesn't make the same mistake again. cos if used against a more talented team, that formation against inter can go extremely well or extremely bad.
BTW, berbatov sucks !!! teves is much better.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2009
Great team, Great players, Great win, Firing on all cylinders in all competitions. The carling cup in the bag, the EPL in the bag, playin Everton in the FA Cup semis, very much in the Champions League!

This is why we watch football.

PROUDLY UNITED.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2009
Emp,
Was away from my computer.somehow couldn't connect with ma phone,
Not like I was scared.Just reading through the posts.Ol boy,Mancs were not available!!!

Dayo,
Maybe Inter's no longer a big team,since Ronaldo came  to the party.
Maybe we have to look to the Quarter finals,since the 1st knock-out round isn't an albatross for defending champs anymore.
Don't get fooled by your performance vs Sporting.I want Bayern.

I didn't like that Scholes started.Absolutely not in the game.
with Fletcher or a combative midfielder (i.e. Anderson) would have stemmed  the tide.

Wondering where the mosquitos who populated  the thread yesterday are.

Mourinho?Let's see what happens here.Inter have won the scudetto without him so if he does it this season,it's no big deal.He was brought to win the Champs League and has been booted out by someone people say he is better than (rubbish talk).
In my view the guy isn't that special.If he was,he would have won the Champion's league again by now.Unfortunately,some of us remember the dodgy refereeing decisions that aided him along  the way in 2004.
But it's my opinion.

justkunmi,where you been?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2009
And here comes the tormentor. . . .

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2009
@Mancs,
Another successful European night and the painful memories at the San Siro in 07 are but a distant memory. An unbeaten run of 21 games is formidable. If we remain unbeaten in our next 5 UCL games we are Champions again! These are the best of times to be a United fan and we will have an equal share of glory hunters and haters.

Snippets:
1. In 2 legs Inter could not score a goal even with "the best player in the world" according to the Confused One  shocked
2. Now we know that you also need luck to win UCL games. (source the unLucky One) .
3. The ominous thing is that United still does not look like a side that has moved into full gear. This is march! Opposition fans are probably now the Prayerful Ones  tongue
4. SAF's selection could have cost the match if Inter could take advantage.   They are probably the Respectful Ones
5. Inter is still a nobody in Europe , not even with The Humble One tongue
6. People are now grudgingly beginning to accept that there is something special about SAF's 4th generation of players. But they are still The Sceptical Ones
7. If United extends their lead in the EPL it may find it easier than most to reach the latter stages of the UCL   We will be The Dangerous Ones
8. I guess Ronaldo now shows up in big games. grin - He is now The Show-up One
9. Rafa is probably regretting scoring 4 against Madrid. He wished he had  saved some for Saturday to be on the safe side. FACT  cool    from  The FACTUAL ONE  cool
10.Qunituple Let's wait till may before we have any hard ons. Or I am just The Cautious One grin

Let's just

Keep scoring
Keep winning

WAN UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2009
manu4laif,

Nice!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
manu4laif!  cool

nice one bro, though I was expecting your usual titles not a word play on 'the one'  cheesy

My Regret (Remix) by Banky  featuring Zlatan I[b]bar[/b]himovich

Viva la vida (I used to rule the worldEurope) duet by Coldplay featuring Jose Mourningho

Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now (2009 edit) by Fergie and the scumtwats  grin

I'm lockedwashed up Vieira's remix featuring Akon.  grin

On a separate note, why was the scumtwat thread deserted yesterday   Were y'all on strike or afraid to post, or did PHCN have a systems collapse or did DSTV and HiTV lose connection    grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

I'm lockedwashed up Vieira's remix featuring Akon.  grin

On a separate note, why was the scumtwat thread deserted yesterday   Were y'all on strike or afraid to post, or did PHCN have a systems collapse or did DSTV and HiTV lose connection    grin

Debo angry is you dising Vieira grin grin

Manu4life you are crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
Eastbay
Wats good? Been very swarmed in work, but had to come in today.
United's no doubt the best team around. Only Barca rite now can contest, and i suspect UEFA mite want to pitch United against them.

Manu4laif
Wats up guy? Nice one,
all in all, United and her fans are the CHOSEN ONES, !!

Debo
Wats good?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Eastbay and Debosky,

Thanks from ,   .

The blushing one embarassed embarassed grin

@Debo,

The next titles will be bloody. Already in the studios for the weekend's concert. There's intense work on Rafa's Rant Reaps Real Regrets . It's a duet where one person holds an A4 paper containing the lyrics while the other sings  grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.