Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (71383 Views)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by illiad: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmartChoices:
Just like some people up northern Nigeria....

Not just some people up North.
Let me say it for you!

It is HausaFulanis. This is exactly what they do to Igbo shops and life in the north. In fact these Zulus are far much better because at least they are not killing their fellow country men like the HausaFulanis in northern nigeria.

I don't know why nigerians are screaming like they've seen ghost when the same thing happens here since the 60s

Just imagine if buhari had lost. Nigerians would be so busy counting dead bodies that the news in south african would be irrelevant.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by lastpage: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Barbarians like our Northen neighbours.

egift I hope Buhari would be able control his barbaric brothers in the North.

Shut Up joor!

People like you are worse and would do worse, if given the opportunity.

Actually, you only need to examine your own "Gra-Gra Attitude" to see how you provoke your host, into dealing with you.

I need not tell you that 80% of Nigerians being attacked in SA are from a particular region of Nigeria.
Go figure. undecided wink

Lastpage!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SeverusSnape(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
imbless:
I don't know that SA people is this mean and wicked, even to. Fellow africans
Shaka was a ruthless man too...But if you were referring to Mandela, he wasn't a Zulu, he was xhosa.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tolzeal:
Some South African females seen stealing from stores ownedby foreign immigrants who were attacked by Zulu boys. So themen attack the stores, chase the storeowners away and their women go to loot their stores.....

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/04/thieves-south-africans-photographed.html#more
Lazy fools... The Zulus have always been cowards from inception, no wonder d highly placed chaka was murder by his own brother...#Spits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
illiad:

Not just some people up North.
Let me say it for you!

It is HausaFulanis. This is exactly what they do to Igbo shops and life in the north. In fact these Zulus are far much better because at least they are not killing their fellow country men like the HausaFulanis in northern nigeria.

I don't know why nigerians are screaming like they've seen ghost when the same thing happens here since the 60s

Just imagine if buhari had lost. Nigerians would be so busy counting dead bodies that the news in south african would be irrelevant.
You're right... Very right, I'm a first hand witness.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Waspy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mad cow disease...... End of humanity is nigh

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by onatisi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Very very good . Hopefully this will teach foreigners there a lesson. don't stay in a place u are not wanted or appreciated. This is the second time such attacks will be happening within 4 years ,yet ppl keep trooping to sa. What the ordinary south africans don't know is that it is foreign investments that builds economies most of the time . If all these foreigners leave sa. South africans will suffer ,but they won't realize this fact until it happens . So let it happen.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Kingspin(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
How is some of us feeling now about this act we Nigerians does similar things down here. What a one country.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by bezimo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the theif says the Good book. This is so wicked. These useless South Africans are worst than racist. Attacking fellow black foreigners and loot their shops.
I just wished that country is visited with terror.God punish them.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
This 3 year old boy born of Nigerian parents has his head smashed with a big stick and was left for dead after his parents were killed but he miraculously survived

1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by danielicon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
kill the whites only ...they deserve more than that but for the blacks , a big NO!!!
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by lastpage: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Badgers14:
well, people and their stupid reasoning, if these businesses have insurance, they will be laughing their way to the bank cheesy, and guess what happens, after the insurance payout, the insurance companys usually spreads the cost of those claims to all the members.

What?

HAve you ever made an Insurance claim BEFORE?

What happens to your Premium, after you make the Claim? wink wink

I dont like people speaking about what they have no experience about.

FYI: Your Premium will be so high you will be afraid of making a claim, next time.

I have walked the walk before, when my vehicle was vandalized.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by sessydu: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
A pathetic literal and metaphoric return to the dark ages!!!!!! Can't believe this is happening in the 21st century.What a shame!!!!! Mandela's corpse would turn in his grave to reject this evil.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by musicwriter(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
What's going on in South Africa is a big shame.

It's appears after Mandela died there's no other person left over there to keep that country together.

Shame on Jacob Zuma!.

Shame on Thabo Mbeki!.

Shame on D. Tutu!.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by opesola(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its for the incoming government of GMB ti improve the economy and assure d naija outsiders that Naija is Sweet nw
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Cadamlk: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nelson Mandela is gone,SA people suddenly become insane.The country is at the verge of falling.It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Lovexme(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
The number of people viewing this thread though.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thieves. Shekau you must deal with them. I know that you don't give empty threats please deal with them. Go to south Africa and find a forest to stay in.

But ordinary Nigerians are noisy sha. You come online to curse curse and curse. How does that affect them? See, DSTV has a branch in my area. I will just send a warning letter to them.
MTN

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pathetic, mans inhumanity to man...... angry angry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
lastpage:

Do you remember how they murdered themselves during the Marakina Mines Strike?
The Chief of Police who gave the order to shoot, was a BLACK WOMAN! undecided undecided

But they have a special hatred for "Nigerians" in their country! grin grin

I think it has a lot to do with their HISTORY.

They need a re-orientation

Lastpage!

Of course I remember, the savages arrived with machetes, sticks and all sort of implements and attempted to charge at armed police before they were peppered with bullets like bush animals.

They deserve what they got, who tries to attack armed policemen with machetes?
That's testament to how primitive the average black South African is.

These people were freed from apartheid more than 20 years ago, yet they're still impoverished, living in the slums while the productive white people who built their country live peacefully in the urban areas.

There needs to be a genocide of these black South Africans, they're an un-evolved and inferior breed of the black race.

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is no any xenophobia,this is pure terrorism and the same attitude we have towards Boko Haram,ISIS,Al-Queda etc,we should have towards this guyz too.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Onilaiscool:
useless lazy pple
I must disagree with you. Life is quite complex. Those people who would lead need to have the capacity to analyse. Firstly it is tempting to compare oneself to these actors. The fact is I do not need to break into a store to survive so I won't What if that was the only option I had would I ? I hope not but Peter swore he would never betray his lord. This sort of behaviour is at the heart of human nature as we saw against the Jews barely a century ago,in short it is NORMAL for humans to behave this way and indeed predictable in the right circumstances when all the right factors line up. A young child of 3-4 years is capable of killing his/her younger sibling if not supervised,why He perceives a threat
When humans or other animals feel threatened they can be very destructive.

In this case we have a psycho?logical phenomenon of transference. There is hate but he real object of that hate is inaccessible for whatever reason. Like that young child taking out his frustration on a pet cat or other pet the South Africans see other blacks as a soft touch. They are badly educated and lack entrepreneurship orientation.That can change but is a long term thing and may not happen with the wrong government.
Back home in Nigeria we are not far from such an eruption.

Even if Nigeria became prosperous other Africans will flock to Nigeria and WE will do worse

Let us contemplate the young orphan sent to live with his impoverished uncle and shortly afterwards was accused of witchcraft beaten and tortured with a hot iron on his back and palms till the skin peeled of ( in Jesus name by the way) That is human nature. We need to understand these behaviours rather than condemn. When we understand we can predict and then we can prevent

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Pebcak: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
AWON OLE JATI JATI

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Truckpusher(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
lastpage:

Shut Up joor!

People like you are worse and would do worse, if given the opportunity.

Actually, you only need to examine your own "Gra-Gra Attitude" to see how you provoke your host, into dealing with you.

I need not tell you that 80% of Nigerians being attacked in SA are from a particular region of Nigeria.
Go figure. undecided wink

Lastpage!
Somebody has been waiting for me to debate his rat asss.

The least person in that region is far way smarter than your generations unborn.

You took all they had but right now they control your economy and once we their Niger Delta brothers unites with them ,you'd be in for a long haul my parasitic friend .
I laugh at your foolishness in my native Ogba language.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by chi4ik4(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
we are here busy insulting south Africa while we have worst people here in northern Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by hijodedios: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is a big shame to the government of South Africa,that is if at all there is government there.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Ayima: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
The most funniest thing is that some people are reading now without knowing the meaning of xenophobia. Xenophobia means an unreasonable fear or hatred of
foreigners or strangers or of that which
is foreign or strange.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by obaty(f): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
shameless set of people, this people are worst than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by musicwriter(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have no respect for a country that killed Lucky Dube in similar circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nathclinton(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is this hw we get our payback.
Zuma has failed Totally for letting this happen

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by noah91(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
nawa for these south africans o.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Tonason: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
So these people are this hungry and their president is marrying new wife every year and living a luxurious life. The vast population are in abject poverty. Look at how this olobo is carrying her looths.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.