Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (71393 Views)

Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by netmillionaires(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Menh! See real shoplifting. As e dey do me now. I feel like throwing atomic bomb inside the mall. Make all of them blast into pieces. Shekarau where ur suicide bombers na.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
topearos:
Awon Ole ...

Wow,as much as this¿

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by marv1: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
popcykaylah:
cry angry ....been to SA a few times ..an average south African is lazy..very lazy..they hardly finish high school..all they know is to roam about the streets and let their women do the jobs..not all of them though but most of them..my advice to those out there should be please return home at least for the time being before all these subsides..
. U said all and thats y they turn to ita boys. Shameless blacks.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by babestella: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
If you know you have an MTN sim, just port it to other networks. Glo, etisalat etc. let's all boycott their businesses.
I don't use MTN for over 10 years now, I've never enjoyed their services.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by macdelene(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am angry and weeping, I wish we knew we would have not assisted in their cry for freedom and independence. The white there saw the animal nature in them. That's why take a longer time for them to get freedom. Nw see what freeing an animal from its cage can cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by danielicon(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
kobonaire:
are you f'ing serious? What's the difference between that thinking and that of the degenerate SA criminals?

a lot of things are different... the whites deserves no mercy... whenever I see the whites I feel like tearingthem apart...I FUCKING HATE WHITES
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by desmondDessi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lordsocrates:
We all have to fight back....

look at the police man laughing in the third pics....this people are fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by nwadiuko1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm...... based in France bt I tot dis kinda tinz only happens in Nigeria...
dats an irresponsible thing to say about your country dude

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by babaarewa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
You need to read the Mine Boy to understand why these bastards were kept in bondage by the whites that long.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by desmondDessi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
50calibre:
Are there no South African businesses in Nigeria? Are Nigerians this timid?

I expect Nigerians to be out on the street plundering South African businesses dry.

This should be like the purge, all crimes against South Africans should legal, this include rap*e, looting, murder.......
Please should I advice you?
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Judelord57: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
shoprite too would share in the same coin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by winnieG1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
LagosDecides15:

It is about the differences in casualties on both sides. We will see how ibos in Lagos will a siege, with lagoon and Atlantic Ocean as the only way out.

Everyone of u will be roasted like suya meat. Better focus on the thread and leave Yoruba alone.

grow up man. Some of ur brothers in Lagos will not be happy with ur comment.
if Lagos goes up in flames, apart from casualties, whose economic strength will be loosened? Why do some of you keep inviting troubles to urselves? d last time I checked, those Igbos has used ur so called lagos to rebuilt their homes down East while strengthening Lagos economy . The fund generated as tax from their businesses and the private sector employment they offer to many SW brothers is a good thing.

You hadly see any village down East, even inside thick forest, u see some modern castles of which the case is not same here in the SW apart from Lagos. We are 1 Nigeria and need each other so grow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by thisismike(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Isnothing:
yeah
...see all of you defrauding pple in this forum, your sun will go down in the morning...

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Judelord57: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
south African are thief's and needy peoples its citizen outh to beg for arms.look at them cluessless Hungary nation.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by nwadiuko1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
I swear this mzamti or whatever he is called go leave our house first thing tomoro morning and God help him to utter any word at all he l be done for........heartless people.....infact mek I meet boys na to declare HIT give dat dstv ppl for area
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by agabaI23(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
lastpage:

You are insulting Northerners now for no reason, with your big runny mouth?
When they start macheting you now, you will be the first to cry Genocide?

Shey dem take runny-mouth swear for you people from that side? angry angry

Lastpage!
Looks like you just confirmed his statement

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
guttentag:

Can someone plz BAN this unrepentant c.unt
Come and ban me, Nonsense ediot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by scholarosisi(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lazy people they prefer to eat now and close door against their next generation. sense is not comon

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm...... based in France bt I tot dis kinda tinz only happens in Nigeria...
ur grammar sef na made in France

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
martineverest:
Oloriburuku...ur mates re commenting with dia brain and u re here commenting with ur anus.....wasted sperm
BEHAVE!!! cool
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by shizzleStar: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
where is that useless motswana b*itch called bluvly?

Now come here and run your dirty mouth and lazy fat arsse.

Have you suddenly gone dumb?

I guess you are the blawwdy murrafurking biiiitch caught by the camera guilty of theft. Your skull needs to blown off by a 2mm pistol from behind your head.

Come defend this ignoble, senseless and xenophobic act by your fellow bantus

Fvcking ba...stad hating b*tch

@iconize

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by hensben(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I swear this mzamti or whatever he is called go leave our house first thing tomoro morning and God help him to utter any word at all he l be done for........heartless people.....infact mek I meet boys na to declare HIT give dat dstv ppl for area
baba I sight u oo from afar
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by tayoxx(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
this same south africa that nigerians contributed money for.....
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Okeikpu(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by newmaonza: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
THIRD WORLD WAR MIGHT JUST ERUPT FROM AFRICA.......A CHANCE TO START THIS WAR WAS NARROWLY MISSED IN NIGERIA....LETS SEE HOW SOUTH AFRICA HANDLES THIS
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
winnieG1:

grow up man. Some of ur brothers in Lagos will not be happy with ur comment.
if Lagos go up in flames, apart from casualties, whose economic strength will be loosened? Why do some of you keep inviting troubles to urselves? d last time I checked, those Igbos has used ur so called lagos to rebuilt their homes down East while strengthening Lagos economy . The fund generated as tax from their businesses and the private sector employment they offer to many SW brothers is a good thing.

You hadly see any village down East, even inside thick forest, u see some modern castles of which the case is not same here in the SW apart from Lagos. We are 1 Nigeria and need each other so grow.
u lied! I served in d east, dr is abject poverty in that land

1 Like

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by proudlyhandsome: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
illiad:

Not just some people up North.
Let me say it for you!

It is HausaFulanis. This is exactly what they do to Igbo shops and life in the north. In fact these Zulus are far much better because at least they are not killing their fellow country men like the HausaFulanis in northern nigeria.

I don't know why nigerians are screaming like they've seen ghost when the same thing happens here since the 60s

Just imagine if buhari had lost. Nigerians would be so busy counting dead bodies that the news in south african would be irrelevant.

Shut that poo you called mouth right now you fool. Tell your kinsmen to stop tormenting their hosts otherwise, they would get more than what they bargain for.

I wouldn't have said anything about this barbaric act of South Africans if there was an evidence that these foreigners have tormented or were tormenting south africans with repulsive words and all that just like Igbos tormented the Northeners in the past and tormenting their hosts with bad words and expect these hosts to smile to bed.

We are all animals when someone out there pushes us to the war. I repeat that the animalistic part of every human comes to play when someone out there pushes you to the war.

I put it to you that nobody born of a woman dare goes to the East and say half of what you say to the Hausas/Fulanis/Yorubas and get away with it. The person ll be lynched to death.

UN recognises Genocide when they see one not the genocide you indirectly call on your sorry ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by winnieG1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
newmaonza:
THIRD WORLD WAR MIGHT JUST ERUPT FROM AFRICA.......A CHANCE TO START THIS WAR WAS NARROWLY MISSED IN NIGERIA....LETS SEE HOW SOUTH AFRICA HANDLES THIS
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
desmondDessi:

Please should I advice you?

Yeah but after advising your savage South African brothers
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by murphyrahm: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
na oole
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Useless South Africans, worthless nation.
Re: South Africans Photographed Stealing From Attacked Foreign Stores by desmondDessi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Whether Or or not I find something wrong is irrelevant. I do not believe in impotent talk. Do you have any useful proposals on what to do. Any advice or suggestions?
is irrelevant? wat are u writing abeg,go through wat u write be4 u submit eh..
doh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.