Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) (1339 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by Mercylin(f): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Here are 10 phrases which often get men in trouble with women.

1. She's Just A Friend:- Yeah right. If she's attractive and single we see her as a threat.

2. I'll Call You Tonight At 8pm:- Guys should not give a specific time/date of when they will be calling unless they intend to keep their word,
if they say they'll call tonight we are expecting a call tonight,
Not calling will set off all sort of alarms that will lead us not trusting them.

3. She's Hot:- We don't want to know if someone else is hot, we like to think that at least we are the hottest woman on the planet.

4. I Don't Use Condoms:- We don't want an STD. Condoms are a fact of life in today's society, unless you've been tested and plan to be a monogamous.
You need to get used to them..lol

5. I Love You:- If you don't mean it don't say it. Women do not take this statement lightly.
We are waiting for them to say it and when they do, we assume the relationship is moving to the next level.

6. My Ex Always/Never/Used to:- If your ex is still on your mind so much that you need to constantly bring her up, then why are you dating us??
You need to either get back with her or shut up.

7. You Remind Me Of My Mother:- Men should not compare their mother to their girl unless they've made it clear that they absolutely adore their mother and think the world of her.

8. Did We Have Plans:- Oh no you didn't! If we've made plans to get together, we've been looking forward to it all day.
We've been thinking about what to wear and how to do
our hair.
So don't ruin our day by being dumb enough to forget or there will be hell to pay.

9. Keep In Touch/Call Me:- what the heck is that supposed to mean??
That you don't plan on ever calling again?? That you want us to call you next time?
That you're unsure how we feel about you and you want to see if we'll call??
There's too much room for misinterpretation here.
Your job is to call, our job is to wear the high heels.

10. How Old Are You?:- If the woman appears to be anywhere near 30,
you shouldn't be asking her age.
If you really must know, you can make an educated guess, such as when she graduated from college if however, she appears
to be under 20, you absolutely must ask, so as to make sure she is of legal age.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by Beesluv: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
good
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by peteribeka(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
kk
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rules are for amateurs.
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by xpac01(m): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
End time thingz.
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by bustageek: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
crap
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by adorablevic: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na waoo,so people like this still exist..very sad sad....
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by VinPeace(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guilty of dat no5 ,i often say it when i mean business.
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by jesse8048(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice write up. I'm guilty of some.
Re: 10 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman..(must Read) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2016
Mercylin:
Here are 10 phrases which often get men in trouble with women.

1. She's Just A Friend:- Yeah right. If she's attractive and single we see her as a threat.

2. I'll Call You Tonight At 8pm:- Guys should not give a specific time/date of when they will be calling unless they intend to keep their word,
if they say they'll call tonight we are expecting a call tonight,
Not calling will set off all sort of alarms that will lead us not trusting them.

3. She's Hot:- We don't want to know if someone else is hot, we like to think that at least we are the hottest woman on the planet.

4. I Don't Use Condoms:- We don't want an STD. Condoms are a fact of life in today's society, unless you've been tested and plan to be a monogamous.
You need to get used to them..lol

5. I Love You:- If you don't mean it don't say it. Women do not take this statement lightly.
We are waiting for them to say it and when they do, we assume the relationship is moving to the next level.

6. My Ex Always/Never/Used to:- If your ex is still on your mind so much that you need to constantly bring her up, then why are you dating us??
You need to either get back with her or shut up.

7. You Remind Me Of My Mother:- Men should not compare their mother to their girl unless they've made it clear that they absolutely adore their mother and think the world of her.

8. Did We Have Plans:- Oh no you didn't! If we've made plans to get together, we've been looking forward to it all day.
We've been thinking about what to wear and how to do
our hair.
So don't ruin our day by being dumb enough to forget or there will be hell to pay.

9. Keep In Touch/Call Me:- what the heck is that supposed to mean??
That you don't plan on ever calling again?? That you want us to call you next time?
That you're unsure how we feel about you and you want to see if we'll call??
There's too much room for misinterpretation here.
Your job is to call, our job is to wear the high heels.

10. How Old Are You?:- If the woman appears to be anywhere near 30,
you shouldn't be asking her age.
If you really must know, you can make an educated guess, such as when she graduated from college if however, she appears
to be under 20, you absolutely must ask, so as to make sure she is of legal age.

I must confess this is one smart ass girl with one open minded, exposed smart ass list, i duff my hat for you dear, if you didn't copy this from somewhere but it came from you then thumbs up, now back to it, even tho i am a guy, the number 10 sounded like such a mature comment, ask if she seems less than 20 to be sure she is of legal age, even tho a lot of guys in the hood and on the streets really don't care, it's good to have a mental check of this, No. 7 well any guy that still uses this line, well i don't even know what to say to him, 1st of all i am not attracted to my mom and secondly she is my mom and different, i can't see any girl looking like her or having all that motherly, crazy unconditional love for her kids kind of love, that line is just dumb and the girls that usually fall for it, well there are also something else..... well let me stop here and continue later, bae calls grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Tred For Late Nite Woman, ONLY / She Has A Boyfriend And Still Ask For Money From Guys / Agony Of A Parent (chalking Pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.