Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (15141 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Cuche: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Face saving parole from Peter. By now he should've known his name has been penciled down for probe, having been a special advicer in the looting spree of the economic team. His many years experience in money laundering cannot go unnoticed and will surely be visited. Obi Peter Will Go Very Far From Nigeria As soon AS Buhari Takes A Stand On Some Of GEJ Men.Dieziani is not going down alone
Obiano can't be deceived by those talks again, we all knew Peter was spearheading the plot to deal with him once PDP gets the State Assembly. Unfortunately, Obiano took the issue seriously and did all that were humanly possible to clinch those seats.
With that victory, Obiano does not need APC. If APC wants him they have to table in clear terms what special considerations and projects Anambra stands to gain over the next 4 years from the Center. But if I were Obiano, I would rather move to PDP than APC if at all I should move

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Cuche: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Beehshorp:
Secondus commentus

Obiano has been fooled by dat greedy old power monger victor umeh.
He thinks he has wat it takes to rule Anambra . no matter how many flyovers and criminals he arrests and constructs ndi Anambra are still loyal to peter obi

I disagree
Peter Obi was fooled by the whole play out, Chief Umeh played a smart one on him, first they forced him out of APGA because they were not comfortable with his cunning ways next, they pushed him to PDP where he thought he will be a King, a Minister and whatever.
Next, the roles he played and the press releases he made against Buhari pencils him down among those to be hunted
Next, they ensured APGA got most seat if not all in the SHA
I can assure you that Anambra is loyal to Obiano he is a straight forward person. If Obiano decides to move to PDP today, he will be a King, a hero and whatever you may call him. One, his performance as a Governor will form part of the campaign of PDP to bounce back in 2019 and secondly, as Governor Obiano is expected to have more influence, more usefulness to any mega party than Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by notformealone: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[size=14pt]THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE SPREAD TO ABIA STATE SO THE AGGRIEVED HEEBOES THERE CAN STOP CRYING! THE HEEBOOES (ABIA STATE) DON'T WANT PDP IN THEIR STATE YET THEY WANTED PDP IN LAGOS STATE. WHAT SORT OF HYPOCRITES ARE THESE??

PDP FOR ABIA STATE
OCHENDO MY HERO
OCHENDO TILL 2023
[/size] grin grin
are all igbos from Abia? think before you type.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by mbulela: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Cuche:

Next, the roles he played and the press releases he made against Buhari pencils him down among those to be hunted

This assumption that Buhari is coming on a hunting spree is childish. The problems of this country are too enormous to be mixed with hunting clowns like Obi.

I agree with you that Obi is on a losing mission. He has no electoral power, so soon these senators will no longer be loyal to him and he has nothing with which to hold them back. Besides it will be easier for the people's feel the impact of the state government than senators who have limited direct influence on local development.
Obiano has all the aces at present.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Cuche:
Face saving parole from Peter. By now he should've known his name has been penciled down for probe, having been a special advicer in the looting spree of the economic team. His many years experience in money laundering cannot go unnoticed and will surely be visited. Obi Peter Will Go Very Far From Nigeria As soon AS Buhari Takes A Stand On Some Of GEJ Men.Dieziani is not going down alone
Obiano can't be deceived by those talks again, we all knew Peter was spearheading the plot to deal with him once PDP gets the State Assembly. Unfortunately, Obiano took the issue seriously and did all that were humanly possible to clinch those seats.
With that victory, Obiano does not need APC. If APC wants him they have to table in clear terms what special considerations and projects Anambra stands to gain over the next 4 years from the Center. But if I were Obiano, I would rather move to PDP than APC if at all I should move

You are just a bitter little puppy. Probe for what exactly? A grown man like you should have a common decency to uphold truthfulness but because of your hate and bitterness born out of what is only known to you,you have resorted in attacking and tarnishing the image of a good man. A man whom through his doggedness and resilience fought and rescue Anambra from the shackles of backwardness and political bondage. Without Obi there wouldn't be an Obiano,Oseloka Obaze nor Calistus Ilozumba. These were all Obi boys and Obiano will never disrespect Obiano whether in private nor public. I don't partake in market-women like gossips like you and your ilk but if you believe Obi has stollen from the coffers Of the government you must prove it or you will become the biggest fool on earth.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2015
mbulela:

This assumption that Buhari is coming on a hunting spree is childish. The problems of this country are too enormous to be mixed with hunting clowns like Obi.

I agree with you that Obi is on a losing mission. He has no electoral power, so soon these senators will no longer be loyal to him and he has nothing with which to hold them back. Besides it will be easier for the people's feel the impact of the state government than senators who have limited direct influence on local development.

Clown,Obi don't need Uba,Odua nor Ekwunife. He is a cult figure and nobody east of the Niger commands the level of clout and respect as Obi does. Obiano will always bow before Okwute. Obi will never lose because he was never seeking for anything. And let's not forget how the most powerful team of PDP came to his residence at Onitsha begging him to join them. Obi is a kingmaker!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Beehshorp:
Secondus commentus

Obiano has been fooled by dat greedy old power monger victor umeh.
He thinks he has wat it takes to rule Anambra . no matter how many flyovers and criminals he arrests and constructs ndi Anambra are still loyal to peter obi

only the flyover still under construction in awka is to the credit of obiano but all those in osha are still that of obis
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[size=14pt]THIS MESSAGE SHOULD BE SPREAD TO ABIA STATE SO THE AGGRIEVED HEEBOES THERE CAN STOP CRYING! THE HEEBOOES (ABIA STATE) DON'T WANT PDP IN THEIR STATE YET THEY WANTED PDP IN LAGOS STATE. WHAT SORT OF HYPOCRITES ARE THESE??

PDP FOR ABIA STATE
OCHENDO MY HERO
OCHENDO TILL 2023
[/size] grin grin

No offense though but I thought in the past that it was a reasonable and informed personality that's behind this moniker...you just proved me wrong...

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by juman(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should spread this news in Abia so that everyone can vote in pdp there so the entire southeast can be fully pdp

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2015
obicentlis:
Obi, you didn't calculate well bf joining PDP. Owelle Rochas stands a better chance than you in today Nigeria.

Though you did well but politics isn't about building roads and establishing brewery.

You would have grown APGA to have a national look but you jumped ship, now , you will be going into oblivion soon if APC performs well, which I strongly believe they will.

Sometimes when we run our mouth, we fail to realise how myopic we are...
Which is more important, is it to develop your state and always remain in good book of your people and history OR to run around crazily for power

Not all are desperate for power like Rochas cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Cuche: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2015
mbulela:

Buhari will probe and hunt down $$$Criminals. It is not negotiable, that's his nature. And the chase will start not long from now. Quote me then
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Chigold101(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Yasher:
Obi is very much needed in the state. Obiano may be a genius in developmental works but in terms of political wisdom, he still has a lot to learn.
did you just say “genuis?“ lolzzz...

As it still stands right now. Obiano is still completeing projects that Obi started.

Apart from the agriculture thing that FG & Anambra state are doing together, i have not seen the development anything which Obiano hs initiated.

We that live in Anambr knows that Willie is working because he building on his election promises of 3 Cs. Complete, Commission & Commence.

For now he is still so much on the Complete & Commission & we love him for that.

But if Willie does not do away with Victor Umeh, nsogbu ga adikwara ya (wahala go dey for am) very soon in Anambra state.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
only the flyover still under construction in awka is to the credit of obiano but all those in osha are still that of obis

Don't mind these mischief makers. Funny thing is that Obiano retained most of the best brains Obi worked with; for example Oseloka Obaze and Calistus Ilozumba...hehe
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Cuche: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You are just a bitter little puppy. Probe for what exactly? A grown man like you should have a common decency to uphold truthfulness but because of your hate and bitterness born out of what is only known to you,you have resorted in attacking and tarnishing the image of a good man. A man whom through his doggedness and resilience fought and rescue Anambra from the shackles of backwardness and political bondage. Without Obi there wouldn't be an Obiano,Oseloka Obaze nor Calistus Ilozumba. These were all Obi boys and Obiano will never disrespect Obiano whether in private nor public. I don't partake in market-women like gossips like you and your ilk but if you believe Obi has stollen from the coffers Of the government you must prove it or you will become the biggest fool on earth.
Yes after God, it is Jesus, after Jesus it Holy Spirit, after Holy Spirit it is Blessed Virgin Mary, after Virgin Maria it is Peter Obi the Saint.
You have so venerated a known Crook that your creed is now Peter who according to you laid down his life for Anambra. Listen to yourself kid and grow up
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should spread this news in Abia so that everyone can vote in pdp there so the entire southeast can be fully pdp

PDP is a platform not a person...So they have a mixture of both the good and the bad just like APC too. unfortunately APC prefers to live in denial and crown all their people saints with cult like followers who don't value introspection (cf Adolf Hitler history and you will see the picture of APC &her followers)...

I am not sure the crimes of Ochendo is alien to APC but you chose to go blind to yours and hypocritically criticize others...Is it the looting in Lagos, kwara, etc or the conversion of state resources and political offices to family affairs as in Lagos, Kwara, Ogun etc...which leaves all these states underdeveloped...

In all, charity begins at home...cleanse yourself and put your house accordingly before poke nosing and advising others...
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by CHOGON1: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2015
House Cleaning Checklist for cleaning companies in Nigeria

Maintenance House Cleanings
Whole House
• Dusting
• Remove cobwebs
• Vacuum all carpets
• Change sheets if needed
• Dust ceiling fans
• Clean mirrors and glass surfaces
• Wipe window sills Clean glass doors
• Clean prints on windows/doors
• Remove all garbage
• Reline waste baskets Wash all floors
In The Bathrooms
• Clean/sanitize sinks
• Clean/sanitize tubs, shower, toilet
• Clean mirrors
• Dust light fixtures and bulbs
• Wash Floors
In The Kitchen
• Clean all counter tops
• Clean inside/outside microwave
• Wipe down cabinet facings
• Clean all appliances outside
• Polish stainless steel appliances
• Clean glass doors
• Clean/sanitize/polish sinks
• Wash floors
Initial Home Cleanings
Initial home cleanings should include all the cleaning services performed during maintenance cleanings, plus the following:
• Clean all wall hangings
• Remove books and clean bookshelves
• Wet-wash baseboards and door facings
• Clean window sills
• Clean light fixtures
• Clean outsides of cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms
• Clean ceiling fans
• Dust vents
• Vacuum/sweep under beds and furniture (if accessible)

WHO WE ARE

CHOGON Facilities Services Limited (Member CHOGON GROUP) is an indigenous total facilities management company offering global standard services to individuals and businesses across different sectors of the economy including Real Estates, residential and business premises, Food processing companies, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Financial services, Manufacturing etc.
We are the most diversified facilities management company in the country today; providing a complete range of tailor-made business support services ranging from Fumigation/Pest Control Services , Environmental Services and Building maintenance services. Interestingly, while delivering value for money, Timeliness (speed) and safety standards to our clients we maintain optimal balance between quality and cost. Our Range of services includes Hard MEC, Soft FM services and Security services.
SOFT FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;
• Professional Cleaning & Janitorial services
• Fumigation & Pest control
• Executive House Keeping service
• Professional Tea/Pantry services
• Sewage Management Service
• Post Construction Cleaning
• Swimming Pool Maintenance
• General Facilities Procurements and Supplies.
• Security/Manned Guard Services .
HARD FACILITIES SERVICES INCLUDES;
• Generator Maintenance
• Air conditioning maintenance
• Electrical/Power Maintenance
• Plumbing service
• Fire Safety installation& Maintenance
• Bore hole and water treatment maintenance
OUR AFFLIATE COMPANIES
• CHOGON KLINAS LTD
• CHOGON GUARDS SAFETY LTD
• CHOGON WILLS LIMITED

For More details and enquiries please call
CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
10 Diya Street Gbagada Lagos – Nigeria
+2348072292381
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Youngzedd(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Obi should go and park well. He failed us, He betrayed us.

PDP corporate with APGA tufiakwa!

I know you must have donated huge sum of money to GEJ campaign, decamp to PDP, waiting for ministerial seat. Now it all scattered. You haven't seen anything yet.
Ndi Anambra wanted you to take APGA to a greater level and you decamp when you were needed the most, all because of greedy of power and money.

Say NO to PDP in Anambra state.

Sai Anambra
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by GeneralBosco: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No offense though but I thought in the past that it was a reasonable and informed personality that's behind this moniker...you just proved me wrong...
Oga I'm just having fun, deal with that. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Don't mind these mischief makers. Funny thing is that Obiano retained most of the best brains Obi worked with; for example Oseloka Obaze and Calistus Ilozumba...hehe
osha people can never talk bad of obi any day. Some of apgas votes were as a result of obis goodwill. It's just that obi is not sold to media propaganda
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Chigold101:
did you just say “genuis?“ lolzzz...

As it still stands right now. Obiano is still completeing projects that Obi started.

Apart from the agriculture thing that FG & Anambra state are doing together, i have not seen the development anything which Obiano hs initiated.

We that live in Anambr knows that Willie is working because he building on his election promises of 3 Cs. Complete, Commission & Commence.

For now he is still so much on the Complete & Commission & we love him for that.

But if Willie does not do away with Victor Umeh, nsogbu ga adikwara ya (wahala go dey for am) very soon in Anambra state.

I said it that Vic Umeh IS the problem of Apga. He is the sole reason why Obi left in the first place .But Not to worry because his two tenure is already over and that will be the end of his political career. Greedy old baastard!
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Oga I'm just having fun, deal with that. Thank you

Maybe other younger folks who read your post may not decipher same...let's be mindful of our posts and the audience...I am not saint either...btw there's no proof that the pdp candidate won't do well if elected though I prefer Otti to him...I think also, APC supporters need lots of introspection because same reason for which they taunt others is under their nose but hypocrisy or whatever pushes them to ignore those... thanks...
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Cuche:

Yes after God, it is Jesus, after Jesus it Holy Spirit, after Holy Spirit it is Blessed Virgin Mary, after Virgin Maria it is Peter Obi the Saint.
You have so venerated a known Crook that your creed is now Peter who according to you laid down his life for Anambra. Listen to yourself kid and grow up

I think the post you quoted asked you to provide proof while Obi is a crook according to you but you still dwelt on empty rhetorics...Do the needful and provide proofs here...thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by GeneralBosco: 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe other younger folks who read your post may not decipher same...let's be mindful of our posts and the audience...I am not saint either...btw there's no proof that the pdp candidate won't do well if elected though I prefer Otti to him...I think also, APC supporters need lots of introspection because same reason for which they taunt others is under their nose but hypocrisy or whatever pushes them to ignore those... thanks...
Proof?? There's no need for proof Oga, Ochendo cannot and will never perform better than what Otti would have done. Abians are not fools, they know what's good for them that's why they're very disappointed with the outcome of the elections. Otti was obviously coasting to victory before "PDP Magic" took place. I feel sorry for them, I hope something can be done about that. With Orji Ochendo at the helm of the affairs in Abia State, it's possible stagnation for the next four years.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Proof?? There's no need for proof Oga, Ochendo cannot and will never perform better than what Otti would have done. Abians are not fools, they know what's good for them that's why they're very disappointed with the outcome of the elections. Otti was obviously coasting to victory before "PDP Magic" took place. I feel sorry for them, I hope something can be done about that. With Orji Ochendo at the helm of the affairs in Abia State, it's possible stagnation for the next four years.

Most times, I abhor emotional blackmail of people and avoid crucifying them on the altar of media propaganda... So I won't judge Abia till I visit there...

I am yet to see any of you from APC criticize Saraki or Tinubu conversion of their state's to family affairs(this is also the sin of Ochendo and why his people are fighting him)... Are they the only educated people therefrom or is it part of political sophistication gimmick
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Youngzedd:
Obi should go and park well. He failed us, He betrayed us.

PDP corporate with APGA tufiakwa!

I know you must have donated huge sum of money to GEJ campaign, decamp to PDP, waiting for ministerial seat. Now it all scattered. You haven't seen anything yet.
Ndi Anambra wanted you to take APGA to a greater level and you decamp when you were needed the most, all because of greedy of power and money.

Say NO to PDP in Anambra state.

Sai Anambra

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
osha people can never talk bad of obi any day. Some of apgas votes were as a result of obis goodwill. It's just that obi is not sold to media propaganda

Not just Osha but Anambra north and south,not so much of central because that's where Ngige concentrated during his time. All these online warriors will never go to Anambra and attack Obi. The man is the brain behind the Anambra economic resurgence. I hear people talking about uncompleted projects as if you can finish building a state in 8yrs. Its a continuous process and Obi made it clear and stated it was The reason he engaged Obiano. Obi even made it clear he wish to involve someone who will outperform him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by GeneralBosco: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Most times, I abhor emotional blackmail of people and avoid crucifying them on the altar of media propaganda... So I won't judge Abia till I visit there...

I am yet to see any of you from APC criticize Saraki or Tinubu conversion of their state's to family affairs (this is also the sin of Ochendo and why his people are fighting him)... Are they the only educated people therefrom or is it part of political sophistication gimmick
If the Kwarians/Lagosians are okay with what's going on, then what will a common like me do/say to change that?? Ask any Abian complaining about Ocehndo, they're not doing that because the Orji's are turning it to a family business, the man has in fact under-performed seriously. Will you change a fully working and effective government because it has been converted to a family affiar?? No!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by GangsterRevd: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2015
UnknownT:
Also don't forget that APGA never had any presidential candidate, they adopted GEJ. Telling their supporters to vote Umbrella in President and vote cCOCK in National Assembly that day was to APGA's disadvantage because I believe many of the people(elder ones in particular), just voted for Umbrella all through in the 3 ballot boxes

God bless you for this comment. They deserved it. When you sell your mandate to a fraudulent party and u turn around and expect fair play. Anambra ntooooor!

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Not just Osha but Anambra north and south,not so much of central because that's where Ngige concentrated during his time. All these online warriors will never go to Anambra and attack Obi. The man is the brain behind the Anambra economic resurgence. I hear people talking about uncompleted projects as if you can finish building a state in 8yrs. Its a continuous process and Obi made it clear and stated it was The reason he engaged Obiano. Obi even made it clear he wish to involve someone who will outperform him.
I seriously know how obi opened up most of the towns in anambra state making every village economically viable but the rate of work he did at osha is just beyond this world. He just gave obiano the opportunity to concentrate of cosmetic works in awka. But seriously obiano is messing up by concentrating on anambra north, same way ngige did. If he should continue this way, you what those in anambra south can do. We've got all the big wigs and criminals in anambra state. The man should leave the media and focus on utilizing the ground set for him by obi. Let him explore the economic potentials of every town in anambra state and then look at ways of building it. Anambra does not need media and cosmetic governance, we need economic and deep rooted governance.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by chinny56(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Mbe

Nwanne iji ya
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Youngzedd(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How old are you

Just -1

cool
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Clown,Obi don't need Uba,Odua nor Ekwunife. [s]He is a cult figure and nobody east of the Niger commands the level of clout and respect as Obi does. Obiano will always bow before Okwute. Obi will never lose because he was never seeking for anything. And let's not forget how the most powerful team of PDP came to his residence at Onitsha begging him to join them. Obi is a kingmaker![/s]
your madness obviously does not have cure. Only you, in your drunk state believe this nonsense you just typed. For Peter obi and the rest of us sane folks Peter obi is dead and buried politically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Dino Melaye Preaching, Says "Praising God Is A Lifestyle" (photos) / Bauchi Varsity Flood Tragedy, An Act Of God - Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.