Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (15131 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Sacks Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
only the flyover still under construction in awka is to the credit of obiano but all those in osha are still that of obis
mention the flyovers obi built, if possible, post the pictures here
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
GeneralBosco:

If the Kwarians/Lagosians are okay with what's going on, then what will a common like me do/say to change that?? Ask any Abian complaining about Ocehndo, they're not doing that because the Orji's are turning it to a family business, the man has in fact under-performed seriously. Will you change a fully working and effective government because it has been converted to a family affiar?? No!!

No bro, Abia are complaining against his attempt to convert political position to family affair and his neglect of Aba city...In all, I read he did well in other parts of the state like Umuahia but abandoned Aba due to reasons best known to him...

O yes, a common man like you can start criticizing them like you do to PDP states...

Yes! a common man like you can become interested in their affairs like you are in abia...

How is Kwara performing & effective outside enriching the saraki dynasty?

How's Ogun created in 1976 performing & effective when students still study under trees like Punch published last week?

How's Lagos living to its potentials when most of its resources are diverted to finance personal and family needs of Tinubu & cronies?...
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Chigold101:
did you just say “genuis?“ lolzzz...

As it still stands right now. Obiano is still completeing projects that Obi started.

Apart from the agriculture thing that FG & Anambra state are doing together, i have not seen the development anything which Obiano hs initiated.

We that live in Anambr knows that Willie is working because he building on his election promises of 3 Cs. Complete, Commission & Commence.

For now he is still so much on the Complete & Commission & we love him for that.

But if Willie does not do away with Victor Umeh, nsogbu ga adikwara ya (wahala go dey for am) very soon in Anambra state.
Why are all obi boys praying for obiano do do away with victor umeh. why is obi afraid of victor umeh? Yes obiano is a genius in development. Peter obi had 8 years to initiate and complete his projects, if he counldnt do that then sorry, we wont accept any excuses. Obiano takes all the credit. Afterall, he could decide to abandon the so called obi projects. Talking about the projects bi started can you help us by mentioning them? When will you realize your peter obi propaganda is not working anymore especially now that his political career is dead?
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Lol at peter obi sounding as if he has any stake in Anambra PDP. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

mention the flyovers obi built, if possible, post the pictures here
when last did u pass agulu lake? Nkpor flyover was built by who? All the pedestrian flyovers at osha where by who? Nwanne, this ur hate on obi is irrelevant
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
I seriously know how obi opened up most of the towns in anambra state making every village economically viable but the rate of work he did at osha is just beyond this world. He just gave obiano the opportunity to concentrate of cosmetic works in awka. But seriously obiano is messing up by concentrating on anambra north, same way ngige did. If he should continue this way, you what those in anambra south can do. We've got all the big wigs and criminals in anambra state. The man should leave the media and focus on utilizing the ground set for him by obi. Let him explore the economic potentials of every town in anambra state and then look at ways of building it. Anambra does not need media and cosmetic governance, we need economic and deep rooted governance.
As it sounds now, obiano has outperformed obi's 8 years across Anambra and is more popular and loved than the crook called peter obi. You bitter obi boys should go and die with your bitterness. Anambra is getting real better under obiano
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

As it sounds now, obiano has outperformed obi's 8 years across Anambra and is more popular and loved than the crook called peter obi. You bitter obi boys should go and die with your bitterness. Anambra is getting real better under obiano
biko, tell me one project obiano has done
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
biko, tell me one project obiano has done
obiano has restored security to Anambra, attracting tangible investments (not beer factory) to the state. Obiano is currently building a world class 3 flyovers in Awka. He has initiated a masses transport scheme, increased teachers salaries, renovating general hospitals, increased IGR from peter obi's 500miilion a month to over one billion in less than one year, now tell us what your criminal master peter obi did in 8 years
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by mbulela: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sometimes when we run our mouth, we fail to realise how myopic we are...
Which is more important, is it to develop your state and always remain in good book of your people and history OR to run around crazily for power

Not all are desperate for power like Rochas cool
I see your point but how does joining PDP help develop the state further?
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
when last did u pass agulu lake? Nkpor flyover was built by who? All the pedestrian flyovers at osha where by who? Nwanne, this ur hate on obi is irrelevant
shut up. Did peter obi complete Agulu lake bridge or the hotel Obiano met those projects at a 30% state. He could have abandoned it if he wanted to so he gets all the credit if he completes it. Peter obi ruled for 8 years, enough to complete any project if he was serious.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up. Did peter obi complete Agulu lake bridge or the hotel Obiano met those projects at a 30% state. He could have abandoned it if he wanted to so he gets all the credit if he completes it. Peter obi ruled for 8 years, enough to complete any project if he was serious.
fool, a project that's been paid out for u are trying to credit to obiano? Which work did obiano do there? What of the Nkpor flyover and all the pedestrian flyovers in osha? Abandon something he didn't put money in
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
fool, a project that's been paid out for u are trying to credit to obiano? Which work did obiano do there? What of the Nkpor flyover and all the pedestrian flyovers in osha? Abandon something he didn't put money in
Bastard, if obiano decides to abandon those projects it will remain abandones and obi would not have anything to lay claim to. Go to Enugu and see the international conference center started by nnamani and abandoned by Chime, is anyone mentioning it today. Peter obi ruled for 8 years, enough to start and complete whatever project he initiates. Let him keep deceiving you fols that he paid out money for all the projects. If he couldn't complete his projects in 8 years, then he is a failure and anyone who completes and commissions it takes the credit
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
mbulela:

Did you notice that Rochas since joining APC seldom attend South-East governors meeting

If he's action is right, why is he running away from others if not for his selfish and desperate desire for power

He's afraid of being confronted with some home truths hence he avoids any forum that will allow for such intimate discussion...

He's no longer part of any regional plan and integration by isolating himself...

Remember, APC cum SW used the regional integration and economic progress of SW region as a whole to campaign in Ondo state...But they encourage Rochas who they know his antecedent(power monger) to isolate from his region...

Mind you, that some common party policies beneficial to all are discussed in these meetings but with a governor from another party like Rochas; they will be reluctant to share ideas and intimate issues...

Imo is better off economically and politically under PDP or APGA, bearing in mind regional integration and progress...thanks

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:

You're better off ignoring that chap...
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
mbulela:

On Obi's part, remember he wanted to quit politics after governorship but I feel he rescinded that decision because of Jonathan... who wanted him to join his team...

Also, I feel he was frustrated out of APGA due to influence of Victor Umeh(cf Bianca Ojukwu interview to sun newspaper)...Victor isn't a good omen for Anambra politics and development...

I also believe, he wanted to allow Obiano space to run his government his(Obiano) style devoid of his(Peter Obi) personal influence or shadow...Remember, Obiano is using most of Peter Obi's aides and commissioners too...

If Jonathan had won reelection, I believe Anambra would have benefited more by having Peter Obi attracting more FG intervention projects while Obiano is also using state resources too for development of Anambra...

PDP to me isn't bad but has some bad eggs just like the pretender and propagandist party APC... but people like Peter Obi would have added more credibility to their portfolio...
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're better off ignoring that chap...
that's true bro.....just remembered those days d mpama was saying obiano will not come fourth in d election and after the election the olukwu started telling us how obiano will be sacked by court. iberibe aburo ezigbo ihe sha
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
that's true bro.....just remembered those days d mpama was saying obiano will not come fourth in d election and after the election the olukwu started telling us how obiano will be sacked by court. iberibe aburo ezigbo ihe sha

Learnt over time that freeglobe is a bitter fellow and nuisance who's better ignored than engaged...

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by kasiem(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Learnt over time that freeglobe is a bitter fellow and nuisance who's better ignored than engaged...
can we talk off nairaland. Onwe ife m nacho ide gbasatara ka akuku be anyi ye esi kwado Onwe n'ochichi anyi n'abanye mana achom k'anyi gbakoo izu
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

victory for democracy. Freeglobe will never allow any peter obi propaganda ro sail through on this platform. The earlier you accept it, the better for you. Peter obi must be seen as a failure he was as governor as can be attested to by prof soludo!
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[s]
On Obi's part, remember he wanted to quit politics after governorship but I feel he rescinded that decision because of Jonathan... who wanted him to join his team...

Also, I feel he was frustrated out of APGA due to influence of Victor Umeh(cf Bianca Ojukwu interview to sun newspaper)...Victor isn't a good omen for Anambra politics and development...

I also believe, he wanted to allow Obiano space to run his government his(Obiano) style devoid of his(Peter Obi) personal influence or shadow...Remember, Obiano is using most of Peter Obi's aides and commissioners too...

If Jonathan had won reelection, I believe Anambra would have benefited more by having Peter Obi attracting more FG intervention projects while Obiano is also using state resources too for development of Anambra...

PDP to me isn't bad but has some bad eggs just like the pretender and propagandist party APC... but people like Peter Obi would have added more credibility to their portfolio...[/s]
Thrash, Peter obi's mischief failed him. At the appropraite time, he will be chased out of Anambra PDP. EFCC will soon come after him. Mark this somewhere. I am personally going to petition ICPC and EFCC against Peter obi when Buhari takes over.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by dbucas: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
They should spread this news in Abia so that everyone can vote in pdp there so the entire southeast can be fully pdp

IMO IS APC
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Callimo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:

Nkpor flyover, started by Ngige nd completed by Peter. All we want is continous gvts not abandoned projects.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by winnieG1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

BIG LIE
Despite Peter Obi's political Blunder as we assume, he started most of the projects Obiano is completing. he laid a good foundation, created streams of income which Obiano is utilising today. infact he diversified the economy of the State, invested heavily on education ( the 1st positions Anambra is taking in all the national exams are products of Obi's administration).

but waitooo, his decamping to PDP may be a blessing in disguise for the people of his region, don't ask me why
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by winnieG1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:

Building overhead bridges and pedestrian bridges are just basic things which should not take place of achievement. anything categorized as achievement must drive a reasonable part of the economy. Obiano is trying but I'm yet to see major initiated project as we saw during Obi's administration though he may outperformed him at long run but for now i give it to Obi, he has what it takes to run a successful administration.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
winnieG1:

[s]
BIG LIE
Despite Peter Obi's political Blunder as we assume, he started most of the projects Obiano is completing. he laid a good foundation, created streams of income which Obiano is utilising today. infact he diversified the economy of the State, invested heavily on education ( the 1st positions Anambra is taking in all the national exams are products of Obi's administration).

but waitooo, his decamping to PDP may be a blessing in disguise for the people of his region, don't ask me why[/s]
nonsese, peter obi 8 years to start and complete all his projects. If he failed to complete any so called project he started then he should not look to get credit from them. Which streams of income did obi create? from where?

1 Like

Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by mbulela: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did you notice that Rochas since joining APC seldom attend South-East governors meeting

If he's action is right, why is he running away from others if not for his selfish and desperate desire for power

He's afraid of being confronted with some home truths hence he avoids any forum that will allow for such intimate discussion...

He's no longer part of any regional plan and integration by isolating himself...

Remember, APC cum SW used the regional integration and economic progress of SW region as a whole to campaign in Ondo state...But they encourage Rochas who they know his antecedent(power monger) to isolate from his region...

Mind you, that some common party policies beneficial to all are discussed in these meetings but with a governor from another party like Rochas; they will be reluctant to share ideas and intimate issues...

Imo is better off economically and politically under PDP or APGA, bearing in mind regional integration and progress...thanks
I refuse to agree with you.
These politicians are all in it for their selfish interests. I am only interested in their moves that benefit the masses locally. Those meetings are pointless and often avenues for furthering their personal goals. You think anything serious happens in those meetings?
As long as Rochas delivers to the people of Imo, I could not careless if he belongs to KOWA and I doubt Imo people care.
Re: Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
mbulela:

I refuse to agree with you.
These politicians are all in it for their selfish interests. I am only interested in their moves that benefit the masses locally. Those meetings are pointless and often avenues for furthering their personal goals. You think anything serious happens in those meetings?
As long as Rochas delivers to the people of Imo, I could not careless if he belongs to KOWA and I doubt Imo people care.

Maybe you will need to read up about regionalism or regional impacts, plans and economies...
Why do we have organizations like ECOWAS, etc?...

let me use an illustration here...

Do you know why industries are coming up in Ogun state?...It is about economics of scales...Whenever Ogun becomes unfriendly to Lagos environment; there is tendency that multiplier effect of its proximity to Lagos will fade way too to the disadvantage of Ogun...regional meetings will help these government to relate and form alliance...

Innoson motors is in nnewi but part of components assembly plant is in Enugu...(such regional meetings help in such getting such investment through the governor of investor parent company to also invest in your state...

The reasons for such regional integration is enormous as no state is an island or self-sufficient...Igwebuike...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / Ministers In Panic Mode As President Tinubu Commences Plan To Shuffle Cabinet / Peter Obi's Romance With North Raises 2027 Permutations - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.