Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship (2805 Views)

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Which order is the Correct form of dating before marriage from your perspective

1. Sex Love Relationship Marriage
2. Relationship Sex Love Marriage
3. Marriage Love Sex Relationship
4. Love Relationship Marriage Sex
5. Relationship Love Marriage Sex
6. Love Sex Relationship Marriage

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Beamborla(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
It ought to be no.5 but these days, we have more of no.6&1

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by temitemi1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
All of the above!
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by jamex93(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015

but we don change am
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
All of the above!
Chai
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Beamborla:
It ought to be no.5 but these days, we have more of no.6&1
Lol
Who's we
Me and you makes us
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
jamex93:

but we don change am

You be APC wink
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Princecalm(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
All of the above!
you failed it. It is none of the above.
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Princecalm:
you failed it. It is none of the above.
Oya prince whats your own sequence
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
None is right or wrong. Our dispositions and beliefs prioritize when comes first and last.

Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by jamex93(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bennyzino:

You be APC wink

ye Full time

but I mean some thing diff by we don change am
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Beamborla(f): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bennyzino:

Lol
Who's we
Me and you makes us
Obviously!
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by michphenomena(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
4.....Love b4 relationship
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
None is right or wrong. Our dispositions and beliefs prioritize when comes first and last.

You got a point bro
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
michphenomena:
4.....Love b4 relationship
We on same page bro
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whichever rocks your boat!
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by DuchessLily(f): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Love grows. U like d person, begin a relationship, den likeness grows to love
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Love grows. U like d person, begin a relationship, den likeness grows to love

Duchess there is two things am thinking you are..
You either a sweet lady or a very sweet lady.
Hope you ve found your heart beat kiss
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Strongfaze(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:
Which order is the Correct form of dating before marriage from your perspective

1. Sex Love Relationship Marriage
2. Relationship Sex Love Marriage
3. Marriage Love Sex Relationship
4. Love Relationship Marriage Sex
5. Relationship Love Marriage Sex
6. Love Sex Relationship Marriage
. Those days it was Marriage Love Sex Relationship. I don't know of now
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Strongfaze:
. Those days it was Marriage Love Sex Relationship. I don't know of now
Lol
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by 247notire(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Princecalm(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:

Oya prince whats your own sequence
not only sequence it is series.
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 18, 2015
247notire:
Different strokes for different folks.
From the response generally I see that guys are the ones that choose 1,2,3,and 6.
Hmmm no b say you go marry the girl na o
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
A colleague of mine said before you buy a cloth u will first check the size on your body.. So before he gets married he will test her if she can get pregnant
undecided
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by DuchessLily(f): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:

Duchess there is two things am thinking you are..
You either a sweet lady or a very sweet lady.
Hope you ve found your heart beat kiss

Awwww.....I'm blushing! grin

Hahahaha... Thanx plenty

Yes I've found my heartbeat grin. Thanx again
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Awwww.....I'm blushing! grin

Hahahaha... Thanx plenty

Yes I've found my heartbeat grin. Thanx again

He's a lucky bunch
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by DuchessLily(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bennyzino:

He's a lucky bunch

Yels ke! Him sef Knw cheesy grin . thanx
Re: Which Is The Correct Order In Relationship by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yels ke! Him sef Knw cheesy grin . thanx

Me am still on the quest.

(1) (Reply)

GURLZ Wahala!!!!!.....check These Out (pics) / Why Do Ladies Fake Engagement / OlymPRICK And OlymBOOBS (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.