Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,638 members, 7,865,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Else Could He Do To Get Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Else Could He Do To Get Her? (1111 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, this is how it all started. At where i attend my jamb coaching, it was a good day on monday. I entered the class with bony face and got seated. As i wanted to pick up my exercise book from my bag which is at my back, I spotted this damsel. I wouldn't av looked at her twice but i get stubborn eyes, it's uncontrollable when it sight wonderful things. I don't real like gals but dis one gat me tripping. To cut long story short, I was trying on how i could start up a convesation with her but was too shy. After the first class we had that day, the girl and her friend went out of the class. When we had another class, I went to call the both of them we've gat another class. As i was heading to their place, the two girls were both standing then as i'm heading closer, her friend left her as if she wanted to excuse her for something. I didn't mind what might be happening i moved closer to the damsel (who is now covering her face with her hands) that we av anoda class and just walked away. Na so dy disturb me say " guy u use styld dull ho. Why u no use dat opportunity start convo with ham" but i felt like, there is class 4 me to attend jare. After d lessons 4 dat day, I rili knew when this gal left d coaching centre. I stood up, took up my bag and then went home. When i got to the junction of my house, na so i see dis damsel..ah ah, i dy dream? So na my area dis gal dey live? GODWIN!! Later, i got to know her better but she's a type who always stays indoor sha. I talked to her then but she rejected me. Chai, what i can't just stand! I free d gal for some months and now noticed that anytime the gal is passing by, she luks at me but if i want av eye contact with her, she takes away her face to another direction.. Now my people would u advise me to go meet her again or I still leave her..but the gal fine no b small She has so many guyz who wanna date her ooo. Make she no dy use me form. Ur kind advice pls!
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by sinaj(f): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
chai cudnt read o!!!

dere iz no bulb in my room

nd i hate reading in d dark

*yawns*
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by marshalcarter: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
undecided cum...wetin you get for jhamb niii

1 Like

Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by CountDracula(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2015
:-o
Damn. Wat a long write up... I pray ur relationship will b as long as ur write up

1 Like

Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by jamex93(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2015
no b insult o

but u dull
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by chidekings(m): 12:12am On Apr 18, 2015
marshalcarter:

why are thou wicked
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
chai cudnt read o!!!

*yawns*
*brings out lamp* oya sister..help me read ham grin
sinaj:
chai cudnt read o!!!

*yawns*
*brings out lamp* oya sister..help me read ham
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2015
marshalcarter:
my jamb score has nothing to do with this na but if u wanna know, I had 251.. smiley
marshalcarter:
my jamb score has nothing to do with this na but if u wanna know, I had 251..
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by whizjay(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
chai cudnt read o!!!
*yawns*

grin
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by 2dice(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Young man.. Tell me 3 reason why you want her to be your Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by sinaj(f): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2015
popweezy:
*brings out lamp* oya sister..help me read ham grin*brings out lamp* oya sister..help me read ham

bros c ya lamp de leak kerosene o!
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 12:31am On Apr 18, 2015
2dice:
Young man.. Tell me 3 reason why you want her to be your Girlfriend
thank you bro, her beauty, her modesty and intelligence
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:

bros c ya lamp de leak kerosene o!
lol..help me manage ham. Funny gal
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by chibwike(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
chai cudnt read o!!!

*yawns*
buh ur phone got light
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by sinaj(f): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2015
chibwike:
buh ur phone got light
*yawns*
u say wah

*falls back to slip*
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by chibwike(m): 12:47am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:
*yawns*
u say wah

*falls back to slip*
Lol...sleep...tomorrow
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by Jerryspryng: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2015
FACE UR STUDIES!!!
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by Emodeee: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2015
@op, Hw old r u? Apparently, u r a teenager. Enjoy yasef joorh. Bt wait o, if she finally agrees, wah will u both be doing together as b.f and g.f?

1 Like

Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 2:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Emodeee:
@op, Hw old r u? Apparently, u r a teenager. Enjoy yasef joorh. Bt wait o, if she finally agrees, wah will u both be doing together as b.f and g.f?
wink
Emodeee:
lol.. So many things naw
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
lol I like dis boy, he is determined even to d point of answering all ur questions here just so he can get ur approval to give his damsel a second shot! I say go boy! Go try ur luck again! Its a free world!

1 Like

Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by iPrevail(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Smh in slow motion sad
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2015
all these jambites sha.
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by popweezy(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Jenams:
lol I like dis boy, he is determined even to d point of answering all ur questions here just so he can get ur approval to give his damsel a second shot! I say go boy! Go try ur luck again! Its a free world!
Thank you jare big bros..i just pray she doesn't reject me again..I can't stand it at all
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2015
popweezy:
Yeah, this is how it all started. At where i attend my jamb coaching, it was a good day on monday. I entered the class with bony face and got seated. As i wanted to pick up my exercise book from my bag which is at my back, I spotted this damsel. I wouldn't av looked at her twice but i get stubborn eyes, it's uncontrollable when it sight wonderful things. I don't real like gals but dis one gat me tripping. To cut long story short, I was trying on how i could start up a convesation with her but was too shy. After the first class we had that day, the girl and her friend went out of the class. When we had another class, I went to call the both of them we've gat another class. As i was heading to their place, the two girls were both standing then as i'm heading closer, her friend left her as if she wanted to excuse her for something. I didn't mind what might be happening i moved closer to the damsel (who is now covering her face with her hands) that we av anoda class and just walked away. Na so dy disturb me say " guy u use styld dull ho. Why u no use dat opportunity start convo with ham" but i felt like, there is class 4 me to attend jare. After d lessons 4 dat day, I rili knew when this gal left d coaching centre. I stood up, took up my bag and then went home. When i got to the junction of my house, na so i see dis damsel..ah ah, i dy dream? So na my area dis gal dey live? GODWIN!! Later, i got to know her better but she's a type who always stays indoor sha. I talked to her then but she rejected me. Chai, what i can't just stand! I free d gal for some months and now noticed that anytime the gal is passing by, she luks at me but if i want av eye contact with her, she takes away her face to another direction.. Now my people would u advise me to go meet her again or I still leave her..but the gal fine no b small She has so many guyz who wanna date her ooo. Make she no dy use me form. Ur kind advice pls!

Have you passed JAMB ?
Re: What Else Could He Do To Get Her? by oluamid(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2015
If I give you hot slap you go run go do the needful and toast am.

Yeye boi. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Just Told Him Is Over Btw Us / And It Came To Pass..(romanceland Sunday School ) / How To Easily Identify A Genuine (non-sexual Knowledge) Virgin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.