Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level (27307 Views)

Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Prowizy2(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
K.
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Oga Titus
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
L
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by DjAndroid: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
how can this stop the killing of my fellow Africans in South Africa?

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Taofiq007: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2015
This is not a time for a selfie" it's a time to speak together against xenophobia ins southafrica and dBanj should lead the artiste in doin this......OneLoveAfrica!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by adeyiga3(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gExKGeqsjWE/VTGuFwK79-I/AAAAAAAAFpM/TAF3owQT8L4/s1600/dbanj%2Bnd%2Bfallipupa.jpg[/img]
Wow! This really got swag!
The Nigerian and Congolese stars, D'banj and Fallyipupa respectively took the selfie at the Global Citizen Earth day (World bank event).
D'banj tagged it "selfless selfie".

https://instagram.com/p/1mL0XuoNhv/
God bless them and may God bless us too
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2015
fiftynaira:
My album loading..... Will join u guys soon!!! Lols

U don turn airforce 1 wey no gree release Im album..
Na so so promise we dey see

All dis years we no dey see anything from una

All na wash
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Acekidc4(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2015
And they say this Guy is Broke!!
Haters Can Lieeeeee!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by realG101(m): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Banger lee innovative!! He calls it the selfless selfie grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Joshkid(m): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Wow,
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Joshkid(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Not a cool pic if you ask me.
But Why?
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Joshkid:
But Why?
The "wow factor" is conspicuously missing. Just another drab photo IMO.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Joshkid(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:

The "wow factor" is conspicuously missing. Just another drab photo IMO.
Lol...U may be right anyway!
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Emperor100(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
Bros dbanj hit the studio and try making another hit that's what we know you for not selfies Or political events... Small korede song is such a hit that church gan dey call am for shows.... Those who argued then that don jazzy wasn't the one doing all the works can now see clearly dbanj's music career is almost like Jonathan's political career... Meanwhile what's up with wande coal last time I saw him he was smiling beside Dbanj and oritse Femi inside that lokomotive in Abuja... Abii hin self don retire from music?
Stop hating bro. You can also hit the studios and let's hear your own hits.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by vacant06(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Today is my birthday I need some likes follow me celebrate jah bless
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Rotimi47: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Ugly... Am i the only one noticing that DBanj is struggling to get into the picturewinkwinkwink
can't you see that it's D'banj that's taken the pics? Fally just jumped into it. Check out the hand that is taken the pic now!
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Nous les meilleurs.Nous les meilleurs.Nous les meilleurs.
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Nous les meilleurs.
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by toprealman: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
DBANG WITH HIS LOCAL SWAG. I CAN GET HIM A MUCH BETTER GLASSES FOR LESS THAN 400 NAIRA.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Femistico(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
This one suppose make Guinness world of record now see as the pple many..the largest population of selfie ever
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by HyDef(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
Bros dbanj hit the studio and try making another hit that's what we know you for not selfies Or political events... Small korede song is such a hit that church gan dey call am for shows.... Those who argued then that don jazzy wasn't the one doing all the works can now see clearly dbanj's music career is almost like Jonathan's political career... Meanwhile what's up with wande coal last time I saw him he was smiling beside Dbanj and oritse Femi inside that lokomotive in Abuja... Abii hin self don retire from music?

Wande Coal performed in UI yesterday.... Three songs and he left.
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by PeeJY(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Cool
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Doubleoo(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Ugly... Am i the only one noticing that DBanj is struggling to get into the picturewinkwinkwink

I pity your condition bro. Can't you see that Dbanj is the one holding the camera?

Okay visit www.iwritersforum.com and see more of his pictures
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Ezedon:
Are they on top of trailer
no we were on the stage, can't you see our fans behind us?
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Ezedon:
Are they on top of trailer

Definitely.
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by wasiudvd(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:

Korede Bello prayer point will still be for God to elevate him to the level of taking selfy on this kind of stage. Church ko Mosque ni.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Friedthunder(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
fiftynaira:
My album loading..... Will join u guys soon!!! Lols
keep waiting till Jesus comes tongue
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by forbisi: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
D'banj is ugly

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Ziggyzito(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
I'm sure almost everyone in the Mavin dynasty want to be like d'banj. What people like you don't seem to assimilate is the fact that d'banj has gone passed the stage where he'll sleep in the studio to make his daily bread. He's only giving space to upcoming kids like the aforementioned koredo bello....stop hating on d'banj's success! The man is outta this continent.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by samlexxy: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
folks like you problem is infinite....you keep talking bout dbanj making hits...."Half a yellow sun" wasn't enuf...."Feeling the nigga"...what more could you guys ask for....he is not fully into music no more its bout time you get that into your head....he is now a business man...compare him with d likes of "P DIDDY" and "Dr Dre"....do you see em making hits dz days....no they just drop bars once in a while to keep the ball of their fame rolling....never again compare him with em "korede"....korede is just at the beginning of his career if he doesn't make hits now then when would he....Dbanj made his way in d game long time again....he as nothing to prove....he is made....10 years no be beans....give him the respect he deserves....even bible said give unto caesar what belongs to caesar

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) / Singer D'banj All Smiles As He Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.