Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level (27319 Views)

Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / Temi Otedola Takes Selfie With Father / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by mayyorr01(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gExKGeqsjWE/VTGuFwK79-I/AAAAAAAAFpM/TAF3owQT8L4/s1600/dbanj%2Bnd%2Bfallipupa.jpg[/img]
Wow! This really got swag!
The Nigerian and Congolese stars, D'banj and Fallyipupa respectively took the selfie at the Global Citizen Earth day (World bank event).
D'banj tagged it "selfless selfie".

https://instagram.com/p/1mL0XuoNhv/
Feeling the Ni**a for life
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Bowaley17(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Next?
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Helkayklassic(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
fiftynaira:
My album loading..... Will join u guys soon!!! Lols

Can't wait to buy it for #50 as ur name implies....Lool
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by Tinyemeka(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
callistus124:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gExKGeqsjWE/VTGuFwK79-I/AAAAAAAAFpM/TAF3owQT8L4/s1600/dbanj%2Bnd%2Bfallipupa.jpg[/img]
D'banj tagged it "selfless selfie".

https://instagram.com/p/1mL0XuoNhv/

What's "selfless" about a selfie in which you cover 25% of the surface area of the pic having at least 20 others present?
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by sheyflixy1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
Bros dbanj hit the studio and try making another hit that's what we know you for not selfies Or political events... Small korede song is such a hit that church gan dey call am for shows.... Those who argued then that don jazzy wasn't the one doing all the works can now see clearly dbanj's music career is almost like Jonathan's political career... Meanwhile what's up with wande coal last time I saw him he was smiling beside Dbanj and oritse Femi inside that lokomotive in Abuja... Abii hin self don retire from music?
bros cool down nw,why u dey rush? Abi u dey sumwhere
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by sheyflixy1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ziggyzito:
I'm sure almost everyone in the Mavin dynasty want to be like d'banj. What people like you don't seem to assimilate is the fact that d'banj has gone passed the stage where he'll sleep in the studio to make his daily bread. He's only giving space to upcoming kids like the aforementioned koredo bello....stop hating on d'banj's success! The man is outta this continent.
thank you jare
Re: D'banj And Fallyipupa Takes Selfie To The Next Level by chukzzy1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
efilefun:
Bros dbanj hit the studio and try making another hit that's what we know you for not selfies Or political events... Small korede song is such a hit that church gan dey call am for shows.... Those who argued then that don jazzy wasn't the one doing all the works can now see clearly dbanj's music career is almost like Jonathan's political career... Meanwhile what's up with wande coal last time I saw him he was smiling beside Dbanj and oritse Femi inside that lokomotive in Abuja... Abii hin self don retire from music?
stop hating on succesful people...everyone has his peak,dbanj is past his...just like kobe and tiger woods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Denies Riding On Men To Fame (New Pictures) / Kome Mofe-Damijo Weds Eniola Abiodun: See Pictures / Lizzy Anjorin Defends Bobrisky: I Will Only Deny You If You Are Caught With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.