Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. (3616 Views)

Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Millitary coup? It seems true ooo. If not why not wait till on 29th of may. Op I'm with u on this one sha.
I can't say it's true,i can't say it's false,they just have to be very careful cos no one is to be trusted
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by babasanti: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
dinachi:
It is no longer news that President Goodluck Jonathan has announced his evil plans to do a formal handing over to President-elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari of the APC on may 28 instead of the formal May 29th handing over, thereby creating a power vacuum for a few hours to enable the military led by Jonathan's kinsman General Kenneth Minima to swing into action and take over the reins of power under the guise of protecting the seat of power!
This is a clarion call to all Nigerians to arise and reject the evil plan.
We will recall that Doyin Okupe, the special assistant to Jonathan on Public affairs had before the elections insisted that Jonathan will never hand over power to Buhari which necessitated the APC to raise alarm about a possible coup plot. The Jonathan administration could not go ahead with this plot then partly due to Jega's resilience and doggedness and also due to immense pressure from the international community urging Jonathan to accept the results. Failing in their plots to kidnap Jega, the same hawks in the presidency have now regrouped to continue with the coup plot by creating a power vacuum from may 28th to enable the military take over.
Therefore, Nigerians must arise and reject this move for peace to reign in our country.
Maybe, we made a terrible mistake by ever voting for a very clannish Ijaw man to be President of this country. Nigerians shine una eyes!

If its the will of GOD, it will happen. If you like go to CNN and announce. Nothing will stop it here on earth
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by dinachi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
babasanti:

If its the will of GOD, it will happen. If you like go to CNN and announce. Nothing will stop it here on earth
God, I believe wants the best for Nigeria and I doubt military intervention is his will for Nigeria. On the other hand, it is our duty as democrats to keep this disappointing government on constant searchlight till they do the needful and handover appropriately.
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by BiafranPrince: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
OP you must be high on cow dung.

Geraway from here.
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by dinachi(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
BiafranPrince:
OP you must be high on cow dung.
Geraway from here.
Tell your corrupt PDP president to hand over on may 29th.
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
May 29th we want oo! I really cannot put anything past GEJ.
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by dinachi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Obasanjo handed over to Yarardua may 29 2007. Why does this bowler hat wearing Ijaw man want to create a power vacuum of 24 hours? That is the questions Nigerians should be asking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by Remarkable: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
if GEJ pick us a fork to eat... you will still rush to NL and tell us that that for he is using is because he has used all the spoons in his house to scoop our millions away - the 20 billion that the NNPC said was not stolen was scooped away with GEJ's household utensils.. right? ever heard of brain fart? its similar to a vag*na fart.
Re: Jonathan's May 28 Handover Date A Plot To Invite A Military Coup. by bettercreature(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nobody will take over from him on the May 28TH dont mind him
He will see nobody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deziani Again? We Thought You Were Sick? / Nigeriannewspapers: Biafra: I’m Worried, Says Sultan / PDP Forms New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.