Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow (37450 Views)

Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS] / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Braids, Ripped Jean & Sneakers In New Photo / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Sexy Bikini Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Femistico(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hw many times she wan show off her bf, we already knw its dat kid now...well mayb bcuz she knew she's already fading on social media..

Mod pls dont put this on front page again cuz its nt news at all and this gal is not a celeb neither...

mtchew....split on thread and moves out
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by mistybravo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Feeling seriously sleepy
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by ifydadiva(f): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
If you're not going to marry her, then take your hands off another man's future please
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by danbrowndmf(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
kennygee:
grin

I have never heard that Wizkid posted this woman's picture or openly called her his girlfriend.

So who is dating who?
He has done it Several time,jus that the bloggers dnt pick it up!
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by bet25(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
RECRUITMENT!!! RECRUITMENT!!! RECRUITMENT!!!IGERIA CUSTOM RECRUITMENT FORM IS OUT AGAIN THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER. AND WORK AT NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE THIS CUSTOM FORM HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED ALL OVER THE NATION AND WEBSITE E.G TOKUNBO WEBSITE, ON TELEVISION AND RADIO STATIONS, AND NEWSPAPERS. QUALIFICATIONS ARE:, BSC,NCE,BA,HND, ND,SSCE ,ETC. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO BUY THE FORM CONTACT [BELLO] ON:08144567721 THIS IS A LIFE OPPORTUNITY DON'T MISS IT Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2014 is out. This is to inform every interested citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that the CUSTOM RECRUITMENT & REPLACEMENT FORM IS CURRENTLY ON SALE, QUALIFICATION NEEDED ARE, ( O.LEVEL, OND, HND, NCE. & B.sc) CALL ON 08144567721 FOR PURCHASE & DIRECTIVES.... call Mrs Bello 08144567721
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
*hits blunt* looka here young'n.when u gather the chedda no woman under ur radar go fit ever say never when u persecute am.i wan make bastard cash to mak all my exes die from depression.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
MOD Barn and Ban even Bang this guy jare!!!

Fraudulant oshi

bet25:
RECRUITMENT!!! RECRUITMENT!!! RECRUITMENT!!!IGERIA CUSTOM RECRUITMENT FORM IS OUT AGAIN THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER. AND WORK AT NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE THIS CUSTOM FORM HAVE BEEN ADVERTISED ALL OVER THE NATION AND WEBSITE E.G TOKUNBO WEBSITE, ON TELEVISION AND RADIO STATIONS, AND NEWSPAPERS. QUALIFICATIONS ARE:, BSC,NCE,BA,HND, ND,SSCE ,ETC. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A CUSTOM OFFICER FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO BUY THE FORM CONTACT [BELLO] ON:08144567721 THIS IS A LIFE OPPORTUNITY DON'T MISS IT Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2014 is out. This is to inform every interested citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that the CUSTOM RECRUITMENT & REPLACEMENT FORM IS CURRENTLY ON SALE, QUALIFICATION NEEDED ARE, ( O.LEVEL, OND, HND, NCE. & B.sc) CALL ON 08144567721 FOR PURCHASE & DIRECTIVES.... call Mrs Bello 08144567721
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
5% of celeb relationships leads to marriage in Yanks. It reduces every year.

In Nigeria it is almost less, just that it isnt straight forward. Break-comeback-breakup again-stay far-secretly comeback- announce wedding date-insult us when we pry-come back to tell us via twitter of an album/new single/new clothline, etc.

They need to know they are in the public's eyes. Even silent Rita still keeps getting in the news. And wiz who again?

To me this might be part of the stats. Celeb wedding??
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by hansbad: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
;DYoung shall grow
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by sweatholder(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm lovely combo
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by osmodes(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wizkid get mentor
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Ariscotech15(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Some girls will never get sense till dey enter. grave[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by rattlesnake(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
This relationship irritates me
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by jamillion: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1 post32841356: Abeg if Una c oni bread maker Una help me call am. My ewa don done
correct African man....feel u bro
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by nwadiuko1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wizkid mouth no dy close ni?
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by stephenqueen: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:
But why does wizkid always open his mouth like a fish undecided

He can't breathe through his nose or what
Dumbass undecided undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by alberto2k(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dumbass undecided undecided
Na only dumbass dey know dumbass undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by esonuu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Confesses love to her man or to her man's money? Which lady no go lyk beta tin,once u become a star,get ur pocket loaded,even love peddlers,lesbians go claim to love not minding if u'r a cheat,woman beater e.t.c..how many kids tu baba get? Yet Annie stil marry am
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by danielicon(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
esonuu:
Confesses love to her man or to her man's money? Which lady no go lyk beta tin,once u become a star,get ur pocket loaded,even love peddlers,lesbians go claim to love not minding if u'r a cheat,woman beater e.t.c..how many kids tu baba get? Yet Annie stil marry am
u are highly insane, AM SO SORRY Tania's family are living luxuriously fine... so no come talk that Tania dey follow am because of money, don't just come here and post nonsensical crab all in the name of comment...
#GOGETALIFE #OR #DIE&STOPWASTINGRESOURCES
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by esonuu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
danielicon:
u are highly insane, AM SO SORRY Tania's family are living luxuriously fine... so no come talk that Tania dey follow am because of money, don't just come here and post nonsensical crab all in the name of comment...
#GOGETALIFE #OR #DIE&STOPWASTINGRESOURCES
my grand father lived long cos he knew how to mind his business.u should be the one to go get a life..why quoting me?wats ur biz wit wat i said? Are u related to the gurl? People like u are meant to be in zoo..gues u werent opportuned to suck ur mother's breast and THE MONEY UR PARENTS SPENT ON U ACADEMICALLY IS A WASTE,THEY SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A FEMALE LOCAL DOG(BINGO) WITH THAT CASH COS IF U COULDNT LEARN HOW TO SHUT UR DECAYED MOUTH WEN IT NEEDS TO BE,I WONDER WAT ELSE U LEARNT#imp#castrated he-goat#if wetin i talk pain u,get a map,take a trip & die in hell#ode#

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by adellam16(f): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Proffjay5oxide:
Tania confesses love everlasting to his man ! Wizkiddy...fine boy no pimples....
This is lovely

https://instagram.com/p/1mWqW0gD8I/
is Tania transgender! Which one is his man!
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by tochstorm(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
kennygee:
grin

I have never heard that Wizkid posted this woman's picture or openly called her his girlfriend.

So who is dating who?
jealous much?
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by danielicon(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
esonuu:
my grand father lived long cos he knew how to mind his business.u should be the one to go get a life..why quoting me?wats ur biz wit wat i said? Are u related to the gurl? People like u are meant to be in zoo..gues u werent opportuned to suck ur mother's breast and THE MONEY UR PARENTS SPENT ON U ACADEMICALLY IS A WASTE,THEY SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED A FEMALE LOCAL DOG(BINGO) WITH THAT CASH COS IF U COULDNT LEARN HOW TO SHUT UR DECAYED MOUTH WEN IT NEEDS TO BE,I WONDER WAT ELSE U LEARNT#imp#castrated he-goat#if wetin i talk pain u,get a map,take a trip & die in hell#ode#

When kids doeswhat they never reach , u go know...I don't blame u, I blame seun for not filtering the underage
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by pretydiva(f): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
I care
ok
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
pretydiva:
ok
AGHOMI
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Expand ur bussiness and make more profit, get a larger customer base, let the whole world know what you re doing.Get a professional and up to standard website for your bussiness or organisation call;07083317876
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by harjorlarh(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
adeyiga3:
which day tania turn boy wey u dey write (tania confesses love everlasting to HIS man) instead of HER
....dats wat happens.....wen u were classmates wit patience Jonathan
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by isan(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ojuelegba
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by naijaboyof4life(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rubbish, no needs to know what you are doing relationship wise. Lets see if this relationship will last 10yrs.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by VHands(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Spotted With A Baby Bump (Photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.