Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow (37449 Views)

Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS] / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Braids, Ripped Jean & Sneakers In New Photo / Tania Omotayo Shows Off Sexy Bikini Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by haul: 2:02am On Apr 19, 2015
danielicon:
u are highly insane, AM SO SORRY Tania's family are living luxuriously fine... so no come talk that Tania dey follow am because of money, don't just come here and post nonsensical crab all in the name of comment...
#GOGETALIFE #OR #DIE&STOPWASTINGRESOURCES
bros easy,why you dey talk like person wey dey do CYPHER? Shey tania na your sister?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by danielicon(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2015
haul:
bros easy,why you dey talk like person wey dey do CYPHER? Shey tania na your sister?
she is my distant cousin
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by haul: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
danielicon:
she is my distant cousin
oh really? Tell me things bloggers haven't told people yet?

E be like say e go good if you be pdp spokeman.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by double0seven(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2015
When you are the public face of a Celebrity's girlfriend for many many years, it may come back to hurt the lady when the times comes that she's looking to settle down. Knowing men's not surprising psychology, many of them will be undecided about tieing the knot with the lady because of his wife being generally reffered to as whiz kid girlfriend.

You may think the above as silly, but I tell you, most friends of guys who wants to marry such a girl will advise them to look for someone else; not to talk of parents, especially those from important and rich families. They will feel their deserves much more.
Re: Tania Omotayo Shows Off Her Man On Instagram ! Wow by Neally(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you've struggled to earn a good income online...it probably wasn't your fault Because you were LIED to! It's about time that somebody finally told you, once & for all..just visit http://www.netbiznaija.com/hope/ for the answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Segun Wire: "Zlatan Ibile Collected All The Things He Bought For Me" / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Their 3 Kids Pictured At Arsenal's Emirates Stadium / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.