Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54597 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by johny616: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
Brotherly I gentle oo. How far?? grin
me doing gr8.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by eleshin(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

immaterial.. we don't need it. When will yoruba (lovers of nigeria) produce senate president or cbn governor in their beloved country?
Is Joseph Sanusi not Yoruba?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by omenka(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
johny616:
me doing gr8.
I can't access that mailbox. Will send you a functional address later. smiley
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by dumodust(m): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
bayumyguy:
Igbos see where sentiment has led you too,see ur life

Just wait patiently wherever you are, osinbajo is vp, he will bring money to your house... dont go to work or hustle, just wait grin

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by dumodust(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
byesense:

You are either the myopic one or you have a challenge understanding the assertion of a writter. The young man was simplt expressing his disappointment that se/ss lost out in the juicy posts...your story here, though true to an extend, doesnt fit as a reply to d guys comment.
Next time just make ur comment aned dont go about answering questions no one asked you.

After reading that fine opinion, this is what you typed...wow! You my friend are the lost one
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by honourhim: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
silami:
I think is very myopic to think poverty and illiteracy is synonymous to north. Having lived in all the 6 geopolitical zones, I know, I saw poverty and illiteracy evenly spread. ofcourse north has more landmass and population is therefore expected to have more, as they do have more billionaires as well!

Who made the north over populated? Is it not their laziness? They are more occupied with marrying too many wives and giving birth to children uncontrolably. Ir still falls back to what we are sayibg that they are the ones setting themselves backward so drop your defence abeg.

Abacha's wife tried to help them when she created her family control project but the whole thing crumbled.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 19, 2015
revolt:
I must say this!! But sorry, ure an ediat!!!

The hausas n yorubas voted hausa yoruba candidates, igbos voted an ijaw northern candidate, pls who's tribalistic here?!
You guys so decieve urselves till u believe in ur lies. We chose to become opposition, so be it. Its democracy!!

Jonathan got over 40 percent vote in the south West. Get your fact right.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 19, 2015
revolt:
I must say this!! But sorry, ure an ediat!!!

The hausas n yorubas voted hausa yoruba candidates, igbos voted an ijaw northern candidate, pls who's tribalistic here?!
You guys so decieve urselves till u believe in ur lies. We chose to become opposition, so be it. Its democracy!!

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mensdept: 4:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Of course this should not be a surprise when looking at APC structure in the first place. Its time for Arewa rule baby, and the military is back to promote that with the "election" of GENERAL Buhari, a coup plotter by the way.

All the Southerners, and yes, including the educated ones, THOOOOOOOR for being on facebook congratulating him and trying to seem politically correct among your circle of friends.

You've doomed your communities
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Must you show your mannerless self here? I am very allergic to insults and please observe some courtesy while quoting me next time or back off my comments. I don't have time for kids. Grow up. A word is enough for the wise.
Mods take note

wordcat:

Better for u to reserve your comment than telling us how foolish you are. It is not a crime to be in opposition.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by johny616: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2015
omenka:
I can't access that mailbox. Will send you a functional address later. smiley
alright boss. You can foward it to johnpraise616@mgail.com. Great week ahead.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by revolt(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

I hope u realise, the west ure tlkn bout is lagos, which has a very large nmba of ss n se population.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by wordcat(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
MyTime3:
Must you show your mannerless self here? I am very allergic to insults and please observe some courtesy while quoting me next time or back off my comments. I don't have time for kids. Grow up. A word is enough for the wise.
Mods take note

See ya life? But u were comfortable abusing a whole tribe in the pretence that you were frm the tribe.
Ode
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
revolt:
I hope u realise, the west ure tlkn bout is lagos, which has a very large nmba of ss n se population.

Not Lagos alone. Stop arguing and check the data for yourself. The sw'ner people voted based on their perception of the candidates. No one dared to manipulate their votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani / Wole Soyinka Reveals How Tinubu & Wife Helped Him In The Past (Throwback Video) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.