Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54716 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by notoriousbabe: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing for ndigbo tongue Next time,dey will learn how not to be sentimental when voting. Dancing sekem sekem sekem to seun's room
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chigold101(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
mumu9gerian:

ogbonaya Onu nko?
lolzzz...

He has never for once been recognized by GMB or Tinubu or anybody at all in APC.

I doubt if they will consider him for meaningful thing.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mumu9gerian: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz...

He has never for once been recognized by GMB or Tinubu or anybody at all in APC.

I doubt if they will consider him for meaningful thing.
he has always worked hard for the opposition,not really known him to be in pdp for once,i think he should be well compensated
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by notoriousbabe: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
millionaireman:

Love this. Every SE and SS fellow must throw in everything to oppose this APC government. Any SS or SE fellow that does not stand to oppose the government shall be regarded as sabo.

The government, for sure, can only do little or no good to Nigeria. It is more like a contraption put together by APC principals to exploit crude oil proceeds from SS and SE.
oga keep quiet before I slap you,where were you people when other zones voted for change?what you sow is what you will reap,nothing for you guys in this govt. How many are you people that you are talkng of your votes in the next elections?we don't need your votes so go and die tongue
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by babajero(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
See opportunity my SE/SS brothers just lost

I'm sorry hate will make we igbos forever remain followers
If you dont take time it is that hate that will kill you, better wake up from your foolishness, everyone will not for buhari if that is what you have in mind, moreover those positions will not make the more educated or innovative than the east, rather it will only make few of them richer while majority of them will become more wayward. And word of wisdom for you " being free is not all about following the crowd but rather doing those things which you feel and know that is right.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chigold101(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

My signature says Berem is sweet. Do you know Berem?

She used to be a member of this forum
na wa oh. Berem, obiagelli & cramjones... Since after the election i v not read anything from them. Abi they don...?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are trying so hard to console yourself.
Is Bukola Saraki a Yoruba man? Yes on no?
Fulani owns Kwara my foot.

He is not a Yoruba man in any way, my sister was his father,s personal assistant for many yrs, she knows everything about their family, they are not even real Nigerians if you don't know. his great grandfather claimed Hausa but married a Yoruba conquered woman, the same thing with is father olusola saraki who also married yoruba woman
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
MrKnowitall:

But you would agree that a person who is playing second fiddle is better than he who has no fiddle to play.
the mark of an eternal slave..
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by troy20(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode is this a Yoruba administration? You will find out if you need igbos when Osinbanjo contests against a northern PDP candidate in 2023 .By then you will realize abokiss do not have any party affiliation

Tinubu was the one who sacrificed the Yoruba position in the outgoing administration for his own selfishness and not GEJ.The speaker of the HOR was zoned to the sw but the crack addict gave it all away.

For the last time the igbos do not care about Senate Presidency or any of these other legislative posts.We do not regret not voting for APC.Let's play opposition for the first time and acquire some experience too
Opposition government might not work well with the igbos.the north and west will for the next eight years consolidate on their strenght while our decades of poor political presence will recede further.the yorubas have always been the strongest tribal unit.maybe they never want to take full advantage.so oposition government worked well with them.there population, pursuit of education, there presence in nigeria commercial sectors and federal agencies is the strongest.this all is also majorly influenced by their wonderful social unit(sorry I can't help but admire) so they have the most rounded presence in the economy.we can't compare with this much strenght believe it or not.while they where in opposition and we dined with PDP what did we achieve.its going to be a rough eights years brother since we failed to negotiate our interest through instead of riding off emotion.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chigold101(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
mumu9gerian:

he has always worked hard for the opposition,not really known him to be in pdp for once,i think he should be well compensated
Ogbonnaya Onu does not need to be compensation. He is supposed to be among the power brokers. But cos APC does not & will never care about the Igbo man, they relegated him to the background.

Look at this: 3 parties came together to form APC. 1-ACN (Bola Tinubu- leader) 2-CPC (Gen Muhammadu Buhari rtd- leader) 3- ANPP (Ogbonnaya Onu- leader).

Prior to the election the only two names you will always hear is Tinubu & Buhari. They dont mention Onu.

So he is never considered important not just him but the entire Igbo is not considered in APC t mean anything.

So there is nothing for Ogbonnaya Onuh in APC.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Chigold101(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Troy20 are you saying that Igbos should have nagotiated power with the north or with the west?
The west is for the highest bidder while the north will do anything possible to protect their agenda.

In this regime of GMB, u will see how the north will put the west in a box & seal them.

All juicy appointments will go to the north & even to SE/SS.

chukwudi44 thank you biko for that your comment. Let us play the opposition. It will be fun.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mumu9gerian: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chigold101:
Ogbonnaya Onu does not need to be compensation. He is supposed to be among the power brokers. But cos APC does not & will never care about the Igbo man, they relegated him to the background.

Look at this: 3 parties came together to form APC. 1-ACN (Bola Tinubu- leader) 2-CPC (Gen Muhammadu Buhari rtd- leader) 3- ANPP (Ogbonnaya Onu- leader).

Prior to the election the only two names you will always hear is Tinubu & Buhari. They dont mention Onu.

So he is never considered important not just him but the entire Igbo is not considered in APC t mean anything.

So there is nothing for Ogbonnaya Onuh in APC.
i agree he hasnt been too visible buh i do want him to get something
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by troy20(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chigold101:
Troy20 are you saying that Igbos should have nagotiated power with the north or with the west?
The west is for the highest bidder while the north will do anything possible to protect their agenda.

In this regime of GMB, u will see how the north will put the west in a box & seal them.

All juicy appointments will go to the north &
even to SE/SS.
But buhari tried over two times before the west decided to get invovled.everyone knows buhari owes it to the efforts of the west who at the moment call the shorts.except you mean with all that effort they should be stupid.

chukwudi44 thank you biko for that your comment. Let us play the opposition. It will be fun.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by VirginFinder: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
[s]

He is not a Yoruba man in any way, my sister was his father,s personal assistant for many yrs, she knows everything about their family, they are not even real Nigerians if you don't know. his great grandfather claimed Hausa but married a Yoruba conquered woman, the same thing with is father olusola saraki who also married yoruba woman[/s]

Bullshiiiiiiiit!

Bukola Saraki is more Yoruba than Rotimi Amaechi and Ifeanyi Okowa are ibo.

Go figure!!
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by RichDad1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
LTSHANGY:

I won't point fingers.. Am not tribalistic.. But I believe No senator or House of Reps or Assembly member works for the masses, They work for their pocket.. Meanwhile, you and i can help change the way the Nigerian government is being runned.. Join us at All Nigerian youth Innitiatives on fb or whatsapp with us on 0814 923 8032. You will be highly welcomed..
Consider me your guest bro.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kinibigdeal(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Nothing for ndigbo tongue Next time,dey will learn how not to be sentimental when voting. Dancing sekem sekem sekem to seun's room

Are hausa not sentimental...see sense
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mobaking: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol
Like how Zik played second fiddle to Tafawa-Balewa in 1960 and Shagari in 1979. Easterners eating the crumbs since 1914.LOL!
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by BushidoBlue(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
I'm a Yoruba boy and I think people whose mentality are in your direction are quite myopic. This is a democracy, Yoruba has always voted for opposition since return to democracy in 1999 ... We had AD which later broke into AC then ACN and now APC while the rest of the country go for PDP except few northern states with ANPP. The Igbo's believe in Jonathan/PDP and voted for PDP......

Being in the position of authority doesn't guarantee development, The Northern Nigeria occupy more than 50% of the positions in Nigeria, ruled more than 50% of Nigerian political years , have richer individuals than southerners thus record highest level of poverty index and underdevelopment in Nigeria.

let SE/SS also be in opposition and see how it feels, it is unhealthy for a whole nation to navigate one direction....

Brilliant post. May Almighty God increase your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by pitoski(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
I'm a Yoruba boy and I think people whose mentality are in your direction are quite myopic. This is a democracy, Yoruba has always voted for opposition since return to democracy in 1999 ... We had AD which later broke into AC then ACN and now APC while the rest of the country go for PDP except few northern states with ANPP. The Igbo's believe in Jonathan/PDP and voted for PDP......

Being in the position of authority doesn't guarantee development, The Northern Nigeria occupy more than 50% of the positions in Nigeria, ruled more than 50% of Nigerian political years , have richer individuals than southerners thus record highest level of poverty index and underdevelopment in Nigeria.

let SE/SS also be in opposition and see how it feels, it is unhealthy for a whole nation to navigate one direction....

thank you for your good comment. I have always said we the SE/SS should remain strong for PDP thereby forming a strong opposition to check this incoming administration.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by notoriousbabe: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Are hausa not sentimental...see sense
what happened in 2011 when your pay master was given their votes against their own son? The problem with you people is that,you have always been sentimental in everything you do. Its pay back time so deal with or go to otuoke for your federal appointments,nothing for you here tongue
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kinibigdeal(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
what happened in 2011 when your pay master was given their votes against their own son? The problem with you people is that,you have always been sentimental in everything you do. Its pay back time so deal with or go to otuoke for your federal appointments,nothing for you here tongue

Notorious babe, if no be say I like you and still hoping to ? I for.....
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by notoriousbabe: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Notorious babe, if no be say I like you and still hoping to ? I for.....
abeg o,seun don already book o
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Haaahaaaahaaaa!!!

Una never see something
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by SenatorJames(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jorussia:
The zoning is okay,provided amaechi gets the position of SGF.
That is my utmost desire for now, I pray they don't dupe him of that very respected position, so that PDP will not shame him. The guy really worked for the success of Buhari.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by SenatorJames(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
Bukola Saraki should get the position of Senate President. It is not a birth right of Benue ....
Bukola Saraki is capable and mature for that position.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by SenatorJames(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As usual the south west agreeing naturally to play second fiddle to masters up north. lol
May be because we have Vice president. Happy weekend to you dear.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
abeg o,seun don already book o

Tell seun say ticket don finish
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by SIRTee15: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote posiHESSBOARD post=32856796]

He is not a Yoruba man in any way, my sister was his father,s personal assistant for many yrs, she knows everything about their family, they are not even real Nigerians if you don't know. his great grandfather claimed Hausa but married a Yoruba conquered woman, the same thing with is father olusola saraki who also married yoruba woman[/quote]
I think I"ll agree with u on this. The saraki's are not ethnic Yoruba's.
Saraki is not a Yoruba name, I guess they are Fulani's that immigrated from somewhere in Mali.
However, they've mingled with the natives in Ilorin and adopted Yoruba culture.
Bukola himself bears Yoruba names and speaks Yoruba as his first language.
Kwara itself, just like okun in Kogi are considered Yoruba territory.
So any appointment offered to people from those areas will be seen as a plus for the Yoruba's.
Just like IBO's see appointment offered the delta IBO's a plus.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by LasgidyPort: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

immaterial.. we don't need it. When will yoruba (lovers of nigeria) produce senate president or cbn governor in their beloved country?

We used to hv one one CBN gov also bearing Sanusi. He is a Yorubaman from Ikare in Ondo state.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by badesco(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Change...Change.......Change,,,,,,,The present zoning formula of APC does not favour the South West at all. Therefore the Yoruba should have a rethink of their merger with other parties that formed APC.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by notoriousbabe: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Tell seun say ticket don finish
your preek no big like him own now and you no get money
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
your preek no big like him own now and you no get money

Seun must hear this!!! So u don dey oda ppl prick for seun back

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.