Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (54701 Views)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mulattoclaro(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
Latrine?...u wan kill person with laffter.......dont mind dem,dem go come anoda person land con dey do like say other ppl dey irritate dem as if dey come from paradise
God bless you there. Waiter abeg give that man anything wen e dey take.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by pazienza(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Edo State. You can't even compare both. Benin city is the capital.

Abia is Economically more viable than Edo and Academically light years ahead of Edo state. Infact in no aspect of human endeavour, can Edo compete with Abia, both in Negative and positive aspect.

Bini city is the only known town in Edo. Abia has Umuahia( a neat and well kept state capital) and Aba( an Economic power house in Nigeria).

You are no match for Abia.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

There was the possibility of Yorubas becoming both Senate President and Speaker.

Na only us waka come.

With this arrangement, I see Bukola Saraki emerging as Senate President.
But neither was ceded to yorubas by the fulani masters.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Tanx,the waiter don give me 2 packs of 'hollandia milk'...in short,i don belly full
mulattoclaro:
God bless you there. Waiter abeg give that man anything wen e dey take.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
village man?.....av been to five countries of d worldand i reside in lagos.....how many places av u been to?.keep languishing in s/east hamlet....ozuor
you are a village man, we can read that from your posts, this is online and anyone can claim he that he has visited mars. Now go back to your amala and ewedu, I've spent idle time with you. Ensure you take a trip outside ibadan and see the world. Visit Enugu, owerri etc, if you have any money on you

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mulattoclaro(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin cheesy
martineverest:
Tanx,the waiter don give me 2 packs of 'hollandia milk'...in short,i don belly full
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by VirginFinder: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

But neither was ceded to yorubas by the fulani masters.

You are a dullard!
Is Bukola Saraki not from the north central?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mulattoclaro(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
pazienza:

Abia is Economically more viable than Edo and Academically light years ahead of Edo state. Infact in no aspect of human endeavour, can Edo compete with Abia, both in Negative and positive aspect.

Bini city is the only known town in Edo. Abia has Umuahia( a neat and well kept state capital) and Aba( an Economic power house in Nigeria).

You are no match for Abia.
hahahhaa. You wish. Benin city itself is richer than the entire Abia state. Dude I've been to Abia. Abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. Edo is millions of years ahead of you guys in any area you can think of.

3 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by martineverest(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
I dont visit backward states or slums.....e b-like say u dey find who go toast u?...sorry u don miss road....dont boda commenting...arividerci madonna.
FreeGlobe:

you are a village man, we can read that from your posts, this is online and anyone can claim he that he has visited mars. Now go back to your amala and ewedu, I've spent idle time with you. Ensure you take a trip outside ibadan and see the world. Visit Enugu, owerri etc, if you have any money on you
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by millionaireman: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Love this. Every SE and SS fellow must throw in everything to oppose this APC government. Any SS or SE fellow that does not stand to oppose the government shall be regarded as sabo.

The government, for sure, can only do little or no good to Nigeria. It is more like a contraption put together by APC principals to exploit crude oil proceeds from SS and SE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by martineverest(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
See yabbing....case closed. abeg free d abia mugu
mulattoclaro:
hahahhaa. You wish. Benin city itself is richer than the entire Abia state. Dude I've been to Abia. Abia is the dirtiest state in Nigeria. Edo is millions of years ahead of you guys in any area you can think of.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mulattoclaro(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
See yabbing....case closed. abeg free d abia mugu
as you talk bros. Na mumu. Compound mumu for that matter.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
I dont visit backward states or slums.....e b-like say u dey find who go toast u?...sorry u don miss road....dont boda commenting...arividerci madonna.
especially when those states or slums are far more better than the place you call your paradise.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and yet while CBN considered Abia state viable enough to be included in their cashless policy, Benin or Edo was nowhere to be found. Nothing is happening in Benin. Even Buharis wife want to stop your sisters from running abroad to engage in prostitution.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by FreeGlobe(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Is Bukola Saraki not from the north central?
Is kwara state in the south west? Kwara still belongs to your fulani masters.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
LTSHANGY:

Mr Teacher, Nnamdi Azikiwe was a Governor-general from 1960-1963. Became the 1St PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FROM 1963-1966.. I guess you never knew Nigeria became a Republic in 1963.. Better go and attend night classes, being an Omo nile won't help you..
Yes, Azikiwe became the President in 1963. But he was only a ceremonial president, except that the he was the C-in-C of the armed forces by virtue of the 1963 constitution.
Prime minister Tafawa Balewa was the head of government, or the main oga in that dispensation.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by pazienza(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Funny enough, I didn't see Edo here.

The charges started to apply from March 30th 2012 in Lagos, October 1st 2013 in Rivers, Abia, Anambra,
Ogun, Kano and the FCT. http://www.cenbank.org/cashless/
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by steppin: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
martineverest:
village man?.....av been to five countries of d worldand i reside in lagos.....how many places av u been to?.keep languishing in s/east hamlet....ozuor
Yea, five countries in dungeon.
Does that include cotonou?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by tomakint: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Akume should be considered for this job and he must be supported by all because any attempt to fly Saraki's kite in the Senate, it will disintegrate APC faster than you can ever imagine. Saraki's arrogance and his corruption-mindedness is not needed at this hour.......I am very sure 100% that by now that his Ilorin Alfas, Sheiks, Imams and Marabouts are now getting busy to foist him on us but it would not work. Akume is it!

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by martineverest(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Idoits everywhere
steppin:

Yea, five countries in dungeon.
Does that include cotonou?
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by sarris(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gpw7642:
Its obvious to everyone now that Amaechi was only fighting a selfish and self centered fight,of what benefit is his fight to southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by mulattoclaro(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
pazienza:

Funny enough, I didn't see Edo here.

The charges started to apply from March 30th 2012 in Lagos, October 1st 2013 in Rivers, Abia, Anambra,
Ogun, Kano and the FCT. http://www.cenbank.org/cashless/
that's cos you're blind
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by soulhighman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

An Igbo man isn't selfish. Once he has enough money he invests in his brother not just biological but those from other states.
He goes back to his hometown, chooses another young man, trains him and afterwards empowers him to be a successful man which he also does to another man and the wealth spreads.
And do you know how a rich man is known in igbo land? By community service. They build roads and provide basic amenities without waiting for government that was why the igboland compared to Northern and SW areas is more developed than other region.

What has those ppl (yorubas and hausa) in forbes richest list done for their immediate families and communities? Have they sent anyone on scholarship?
Igboland compared to southwest states. Hahaha
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by kinibigdeal(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
stinggy:

I swear, I know nothing. Furnish me with links to read undecided

stinggy:

I swear, I know nothing. Furnish me with links to read undecided
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by basilo101: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
soulhighman:

Igboland compared to southwest states. Hahaha
minus no man's land. Hohohoho
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by VirginFinder: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Is kwara state in the south west? Kwara still belongs to your fulani masters.

You are trying so hard to console yourself.
Is Bukola Saraki a Yoruba man? Yes on no?
Fulani owns Kwara my foot.

2 Likes

Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by adaybayor(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nnemuka:

An Igbo man isn't selfish. Once he has enough money he invests in his brother not just biological but those from other states.
He goes back to his hometown, chooses another young man, trains him and afterwards empowers him to be a successful man which he also does to another man and the wealth spreads.
And do you know how a rich man is known in igbo land? By community service. They build roads and provide basic amenities without waiting for government that was why the igboland compared to Northern and SW areas is more developed than other region.

What has those ppl (yorubas and hausa) in forbes richest list done for their immediate families and communities? Have they sent anyone on scholarship?

Save all this rhetoric for yourself and answer ghe simplequestion.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by adaybayor(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
chi4ik4:
bro I didn't call for quarrel & I have passed my message.if u read carefully I did say brother & neighbor, yes brother because we were formally eastern region, neighbor because south east & South South are very close in terms of geographical area. don't consumed by politics but focus on progress of Nigeria. unity in diversity is d way out.

Ok, let us leave it as that then
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Eluwilussit(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lushcream:
I'm a Yoruba boy and I think people whose mentality are in your direction are quite myopic. This is a democracy, Yoruba has always voted for opposition since return to democracy in 1999 ... We had AD which later broke into AC then ACN and now APC while the rest of the country go for PDP except few northern states with ANPP. The Igbo's believe in Jonathan/PDP and voted for PDP......

Being in the position of authority doesn't guarantee development, The Northern Nigeria occupy more than 50% of the positions in Nigeria, ruled more than 50% of Nigerian political years , have richer individuals than southerners thus record highest level of poverty index and underdevelopment in Nigeria.

let SE/SS also be in opposition and see how it feels, it is unhealthy for a whole nation to navigate one direction....

God bless you. Sensible post. There's hope after all.
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by soulhighman(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
basilo101:

minus no man's land. Hohohoho
No man's land! but you were invited into the lagoon. Hahahaha
Re: APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east by Eluwilussit(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Fair. Saraki should get the senate president and I would have preferred the Speaker from SW. Anyways, it's all good. All major players needs to be compensated.
To my SE brothers, politics of Bad belle, hate and tribalism does not pay.

Why can't you guys leave the SE people alone? They were splitting their support in the past, and were mocked for that. They were so divided in the past, whereas the SW and North were so United. SW was always in opposition, but no one criticized them.

Today, SE and SS voted for pdp, the party of their choice but will not be allowed to rest. Yes, they may have lost out at the centre but will we all rather they all defect to apc?

So it was bad belle that made the entire nation reject Gmb in the past? Was it bad belle that made the SW to be mainly in opposition since independence? What do you really have against the SE/SS support for PDP and Jonathan?

If bad belle stopped the SE from voting apc and Gmb, it also means that it was bad belle that made the SW and entire North to vote against Jonathan. You see, the argument can go either way. Please, free the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.