Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod (2424 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by chychyobbi(f): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Update On Man trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Today

The traveler left Lapai exactly 4:30am yesterday in d morning and arrived Lambata around 5pm in the evening.

The journey is less than 60km and took him about 13 hours. He will be living for Sulleija today and will need your prayers for continued journey mercy.

He has, as of today, covered 662km in 17 days! Continue to see more photos

http:///9lzVRl

3 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by alberto2k(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by imbless: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2015
Some people may call him a man of his word, but I think complete madness .
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by xreal: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Now, this is real.

He is now a celeb.

Buhari will be waiting for him in Abuja.

The love for the general is too much this time.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Davotee(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2015
E don try
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by agarawu23(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2015
seems this man has nothing good to do with his time.

he must be the among the jobbles ppl who didn't see Gej 1. 2million job

BTW this guy don turn celebrity o
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 18, 2015
I was here..
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by ademega(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Am still finding it difficult to believe
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Ahmed0336(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
wake me up when he is in abuja cool

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by RichDad1(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Gradually, dude is become a celebrity. Wait, is that a military bodyguard? Baba should give this guy SA on endurance and poverty alleviation. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by goldfish80(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2015
Ordinary trekking from Lagos to Abuja una dey make noise here. During the ancient times people trekked from Persia(present day Iran) to North Africa without much fuss. Lazy generation cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by walexGodson(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2015
This guy needs prayer
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by ozioma11: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
chychyobbi:
Update On Man trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Today

The traveler left Lapai exactly 4:30am yesterday in d morning and arrived Lambata around 5pm in the evening.

The journey is less than 60km and took him about 13 hours. He will be living for Sulleija today and will need your prayers for continued journey mercy.

He has, as of today, covered 662km in 17 days! Continue to see more photos

http:///9lzVRl
Prayer for what?What is he trying to achieve with his mission?I wonder ooo
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Tunnamania(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by sova(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2015
this guy discover the hidden secret in his leg..He has made history which has earn him recognition and success. I congratulate him in advance,a man of action and greatness.

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2015
The man is now a celebrity..I'm confident some thing good will come up for him.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
He is walking to Lagos, not Abuja.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
I salute his courage. I cant even trek a kilometer, nnah nawa o.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
seems this man has nothing good to do with his time.

he must be the among the jobbles ppl who didn't see Gej 1. 2million job

BTW this guy don turn celebrity o

He is leaving a legacy! He made a promise and he's fulfilling it! I see doors of opportunities opening left and right for him because of this exercise!

You may call it joblessness, but I call it a triumph of the human spirit and a walk towards self discovery!

He is now a celebrity whether you like it or not!

If I were president, I would honour him!

4 Likes

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by since1914(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Don't know if it's true, but I heard he will be staying at Transcorp Hilton when he arrives Abuja. Probably being hosted by the hotel or some corporate entity trying to key into his cause.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by abduljabbar4(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2015
The man is trying. He deserves an appointment
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by abduljabbar4(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2015
imbless:
Some people may call him a man of his word, but I think complete madness .
Sincerity and honesty isn't madness. You should be impressed and motivated by his actions
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by abduljabbar4(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2015
theChiefPriest:
He is walking to Lagos, not Abuja.
Np, from Lagos to Abuja
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by vedaxcool(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Sincerity and honesty isn't madness. You should be impressed and motivated by his actions

Word!
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by Qmab: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
That man his a self-made celeb and he deserves every inch of attention he's getting. The trek will forever be a lesson to him and those who wish to learn from him.
ALWAYS BE A MAN OF YOUR WORDS.
some people think this is pure folly but later in life should this man wish to aspire for a political post., You will see the media reviving this one action of his as a means to endorse his worthiness.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja - In Lambata Leaving For Sulleija Tod by kheart(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
goldfish80:
Ordinary trekking from Lagos to Abuja una dey make noise here. During the ancient times people trekked from Persia(present day Iran) to North Africa without much fuss. Lazy generation cheesy

Argh na ur type dey climb keke enter toilet sef

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? / Truce Meeting For All My Yoruba Muslim APC Posters / ASUU To Begin Strike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.