Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta (39230 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by thaoriginator: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

weak..... not smart...sambo....extrem cluenessness.....choose one....angry angry angry
angry in french..?
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by danielicon(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
tammyboy1:
Uncle snoop,dbanj's nephew..baba I hail
go school u no gree...how can snoop be dbanj's nephew . isn't it suppose to be dbanj , snoop 's nephew or rather snoop, dbanj's uncle
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by Missmossy(f): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Makes sense grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by Alowonlejnr(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can sm1 tell me wat dis story is doing on front page? So one day nw I go snap wt baba frayo n una no go put am 4 front page?
Una go see quarel dat day
Am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by sinaj(f): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
SHOCK7:

Yes he his & u wrong about timi smoking weed,his eyes 're crystal clear!

ok sir
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by fpeter(f): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
This life na wa o....Timi has come a long way from the broke waffi guy that was raised by his grandma. I really feel sorry for the girl who dumped him because he was too poor and she saw no bright future for him. Now she is somewhere watching him wine and dine with the mighty and also become rich.
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by holatin(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
when you take too much weeds, you tend to say stup1d things like this. grin grin
It is just like saying Papa Emeka is Emeka's son.
Baba awon fagbo-fagbo grin

Friedplantain
you fall my hand with this comment Ooo.

don't tell me you didn't listen to endowed remix
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by askari01: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
iron teeth
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by shizzleStar: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
SNOOP D O Double G!

West side ex-gangstar.

The only rap niqqa with a very quiet yet very blissful and successful married life.

Most of these noisy rappers from the new millennium(kanye west, jay-z et al) needs to take a cue from the Snoop master himself on how he keeps it real at the family front.

Respect to the Snoop Lion cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by mbulela: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Timi wey dey sing for church dey go club too.
If na me now dem go wan suspend me for church.
I still remember say him wife born pickin for am before dem marry. If na others dem go ostracize you for church tell you say no climb pulpit because of fornication.
Churches can sha measure and respect success based on human standards.
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by iphanyiuma(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
tammyboy1:
Uncle snoop,dbanj's nephew..baba I hail
chai d'banj's nephew Who is your english teacher gringrin
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by omojeesu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
THIS TO ME IS BAD COMPANY. MAY THE EYES OF OUR PEOPLE OPEN. I PRAY THEY WONT SELL THEIR SOULS TO SATAN FOR MONEY AND FAME. ASK KANYE WEST ....
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by LAX89(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
dealeh:

Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo was among the celebrities who attended Snoop Dogg’s [/b]private listening party for his new album ‘Bush’ at Club Tongue Groove on April 17 2015 in Atlanta Georgia.

Timi Dakolo posted the photo (above) crediting Pharell Williams’ brilliant input on Snoop Dogg’s album.

The singer is still in Atlanta for music related businesses and he’s expected to return to Nigeria soon.

SEE MORE @ http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/18/timi-dakolo-posses-snoop-dogg-private-party-atlanta/

[b]Snoop Lion NOT Snoop Dogg!
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
thaoriginator:
angry in french..?

baquett de nonesense,,,ahhhhh...what do you want,i dont understand french...GO BITE A TREE..... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by omojeesu(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
THIS TO ME IS BAD COMPANY. MAY THE EYES OF OUR PEOPLE OPEN. I PRAY THEY WONT SELL THEIR SOULS TO SATAN FOR MONEY AND FAME. ASK KANYE WEST .... SEE DAKOLO'S HAND SIGN ....
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by ikorodureporta: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
he went to join d illuminati
na dem-dem! see d hand sign sef...
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by obaty(f): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
tammyboy1:
old man go and watch dbanj*s MR endowed remix video,dah was snoop's intro
He is actually dbanj's uncle and dbanj is his nephew
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by ikorodureporta: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Itz a revelation..they'r illuminati members![quote
author=omojeesu post=32864673]THIS TO ME IS BAD COMPANY. MAY THE EYES
OF OUR PEOPLE OPEN. I PRAY THEY WONT SELL THEIR SOULS TO SATAN FOR MONEY
AND FAME. ASK KANYE WEST .... SEE DAKOLO'S HAND SIGN .... [/quote
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by 2tees03(f): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
angelTI:
I thought Timi was a gospel/inspirational singer angry

my thoughts,exactly!
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by sniperwolf(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wizzz:

How can "uncle snoop" be dbanj's "nephew"? I just tire for you

Perhaps the dude doesn't know the meaning of NEPHEW
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by shitshappen(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dude stole a shot with Doggy, if I'm not standing tall with you or sitting, then the pic is not worth taking. Call it pride or arrogance or whatever you want.
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by pussypounder(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
timi trying to be cool with that weird pose and nerd glasses, snoop is naturally a cool dude
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by CashdownNG: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
sexynabila:
incase

of?
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by toprealman: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
hatux:
Cool... I love what Snoop Lion rocked....
Please for the mental health of those around you, DO NOT ROCK that outfit. It is designed for him alone.
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by Holla911(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Israel5:
wats gud abt it? Bad associatn
na you sabi.. tongue tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by Wizzz: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
tammyboy1:
old man go and watch dbanj*s MR endowed remix video,dah was snoop's intro
Go and learn the meaning of nephew smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by Israel5(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Holla911:
na you sabi.. tongue tongue
u knw d truth bt u wan wave am%-)
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by gambudu: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Timi posing infront of a pix
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by oyebode95(m): 12:03am On Apr 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Snoop Dogg is one of the celebrities that I think are not in illuminati. He started rapping since 1991 unlike the celebrities we have nowadays within 2 years they are worth 50 million dollars
Dt man has bn doing rap music since 1980s professionally
Re: Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta by NobleG1(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2015
He should have flashed a Peace sign not "call me" sign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question / 9ice, Wife And Daughter Enjoy Their Vacation In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.