Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question (39231 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wants A Baby Girl (Photos) / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by GistMeMore: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2019
GistMore.com

A follower questioned music star, Simi when she will be having a baby but the reply she got is very horrible.

Read their exchange below;

See more; http://gistmore.com/see-simis-reaction-to-a-fan-asking-when-shell-have-a-baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by GistMeMore: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol

Man Blocks The Road, Forces Soldier To Pay N100k For Damaging His Tyre ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by praizblog: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Lol...

See some Sexy Photos of Simi As she Display her orange pants at the beach, see photos => HERE
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2019
No chills.... U said u wanted to answer questions na... Trust Naijas dem go damage you

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Onyi22(f): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Correct answer.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Davash222(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2019
That’s a simple question na. Simi should have made the girl understand that only God gives children.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2019
Gr8 answer, i really like dis...online monitoring spirits sud learn to mind their biz

8 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Realtord43: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
She wanted a question n u she got one.. she shud answer it without been pained. abi she no plan to born for AG angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by tohyorsih(f): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2019
they will never learn to mind their business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by MrLankeeee(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2019
Nigeria people and over sabi b like 5@6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by jordyspices: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Question nd answer gone wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Richdad50(m): 9:29am On Mar 14, 2019
If people minded their business there would be no celebrity, no stars. Even my young daughter once questioned me why we have stars in the sky.

Richdad

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by LIONHEART101: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2019
this one weh done use her womb gain fame.. when she ready to forget fame, she go born

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by LIONHEART101: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2019
sherylbakky:
Dont know y i feel like pressing d report button 4 ur comment, u too badt

please don't ooooo... naa comment I just drop

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by kiddoiLL(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2019
lame answer... she's a celebrity, she permitted questions, Despite their fame and popularity, most of em find out time to interact with their fans, especially on Instagram, live feeds and Twitter, and oh snap out of it!! I'm not talking about Nigerian celebrities, I'm talking, Imagine Dragons, Jon Bellion, Ed'Sheeran, Rihanna and a few others more, footballers do it the most.
They tell their fans to ask em any questions or whatever they want and they answer responsibly, they even tend to laugh at some questions but still answer em.
But come Nigeria here, I nova see one celebrity do am for once!! Okay This wan try to start her own, a fan asked a simple question and look at her immature response, and she's a celebrity who wants to participate in Q&A with fans...Mumu celev, you've forgotten you'll be nowhere if we all minded our business, also this points out the accuracy in that tweet that said Nigerians too dey tight chest once dem dey in a position d other person is not in.
Celebrity my ass

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by mankan2k7(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2019
Correct answer, some people can be so foolish

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by BoboKush(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2019
This is aw dumb most of this yeyebrity talk..... Why post u wanna answer questn when u knw u won't be reasonable wen people ask u a question... Shior

9 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by DMerciful(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
She asked for questions,she got it!

4 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by PotatoSalad(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Very good
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
This Simi loves disgracing somebody, her husband, friends and herself with her words and actions.

SPACE FOR SALE.
Hold your 50,000 NGN.
I accept bank transfers, airtime equivalent, bitcoin payments and Western Union transfer.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by DMerciful(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
Don Jazzy always answers politely irrespective of the question
kiddoiLL:
lame answer... she's a celebrity, she permitted questions, Despite their fame and popularity, most of em find out time to interact with their fans, especially on Instagram, live feeds and Twitter, and oh snap out of it!! I'm not talking about Nigerian celebrities, I'm talking, Imagine Dragons, Jon Bellion, Ed'Sheeran, Rihanna and a few others more, footballers do it the most.
They tell their fans to ask em any questions or whatever they want and they answer responsibly, they even tend to laugh at some questions but still answer em.
But come Nigeria here, I nova see one celebrity do am for once!! Okay This wan try to start her own, a fan asked a simple question and look at her immature response, and she's a celebrity who wants to participate in Q&A with fans...Mumu celev, you've forgotten you'll be nowhere if we all minded our business, also this points out the accuracy in that tweet that said Nigerians too dey tight chest once dem dey in a position d other person is not in.
Celebrity my ass

4 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by XaintJoel20: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Without any iota of doubt, I can emphatically say Simi is a compound fool.
Why did she start what she can't finish?

You called for it when you told your fans to ask you questions. If you can't answer simple questions as this, then stay off social media.

If your supposedly fans "mind their business" who will celebrate you?

Yeyebrity...

10 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by ucsquare(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
This boobless babe..simple answer,when Adekunle Gold is finally capable of keeping an erection..ask Banky W.
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
sherylbakky:
Gr8 answer, i really like dis...online monitoring spirits sud learn to mind their biz

No b she talk say she "wanna answer some questions"? Y she come de provoke?

2 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
mankan2k7:
Correct answer, some people can be so foolish

No b she talk say she "wanna answer some questions"? Y she come de provoke?
Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by goat22: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Richdad50:
If people minded their business there would be no celebrity, no stars. Even my young daughter once questioned me why we have stars in the sky.

Richdad

Young man, get me the PAs number and submit the proposals to your regional head before Friday.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Felixalex(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mtcheeew

In as much as the person asked an out of place question, she should not have ecpected him/her to mind their business cus she publicly said she wanted to answer questions.

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by kiddoiLL(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
DMerciful:
Don Jazzy always answers politely irrespective of the question
Yea, I totally forgot him xev... that one na wetin person cit call celebrity, his influence, personality and everything

1 Like

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by sliqboy: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
There is nothing wrong in the question

3 Likes

Re: Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question by Lordofthewest(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hahaha...mind ya business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai / BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.