Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer (4498 Views)

They Say Davido Is Expecting Baby Number 2 With Atlanta-based Girlfriend(photos) / Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by akinyemibalogs: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Limpopo master has taken over the romance baton from Malaysian big boy..The Five star singer who was dating Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo is reportedly dating Malaysian big boy's girlfriend Jennifer who is a model/MUA and a Vixen all together...

According to my source, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo popularly known as Kcee has built a mansion for the vixen in Abuja and She’s currently living in his Abuja home and report says he’s so smitten with her. He is planning to go with his less than a year girlfriend to the altar soon..

More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/limpopo-love-meet-kcees-abuja-based.html

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2015
So adorable .. Lol he looks excited to c her I guess.. All d best sha smiley
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by olaideeeedris(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmmm... She try sha
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by jascon1(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg make Una advise me o. I flush my key inside toilet last night. Since morning I just day inside house. Will it be right if I come out thru the window?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by hatux: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg make Una advise me o. I flush my key inside toilet last night. Since morning I just day inside house. Will it be right if I come out thru the window?
No! Stay inside till Jesus come cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing special.
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by sexynabila(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
y d guy dey cover d gurl?
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by pretydiva(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gud 4 dem. None of my biz
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by jessiecah(f): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice mix.. They look so happy and cheerful.
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by Ama80(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is kcee not happily married?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by darmochy1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
The best thing to do is to find a way to get the key.

So come out through the toilet window, find your way to the 'soak away' and jump inside it in order to find the key.

After finding the key, go back through the toilet window and open the door.

All the best. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by Airforce1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Side Chic

She go soon upgrade to "baba mama"
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by loomer: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2015
If man and woman snap picture mean say dem de date?
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by ikelvin(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2015
jascon1:

No! Flush yourself inside the toilet too and your problem will be solved. cool
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by BlissB(f): 1:40am On Apr 19, 2015
I think say kcee don marry oooooo......anyway sha e nor concern me
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by Emteebee(m): 2:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Who be Malaysian big boy again?
Re: Exclusive; Meet Kcee's Abuja Based Girlfriend, Jennifer by Pavore9: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2015
akinyemibalogs:

According to my source, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo popularly known as Kcee has built a mansion for the vixen in Abuja and She’s currently living in his Abuja home and report says he’s so smitten with her. He is planning to go with his less than a year girlfriend to the altar soon..

More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/limpopo-love-meet-kcees-abuja-based.html

Building a mansion is not the same as building one in one's imagination!

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Meet 10 Of Nigeria’s Hottest Male Celebrities / 10 Famous People With Strange Phobia / Mercy Aigbe-gentry Rocks Sexy Long Floral Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.