Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out (20766 Views)

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by holyokoto(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
The Woman na YOLOBA
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by fineyemi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is really disheartening. I tink d animal takes drug or any strong liquor for him to behave so heartedly
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Dapresident(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls Any lawyer or human right activist in d house, help save a dieing woman from brutality... Pls am on my knees oooo.....
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Homguy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
If you keep on returning after you leave, that , would be the end of you. Leave that animal permanently, start ROM the scratch. You don't need help, you need to save yourself dear.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Islie: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
SUICIDE ATTEMPT
My father frustrated me to the extent that I drank poison to commit suicide because I wanted to end it all. Luckily for me, they rushed me to the Grace land hospital. He called my husband to come and take me back.
That was how I left the little trading I engaged in to cater for myself and children. When he came, he took me to his place at Alapere in Ketu Mile 12, and we were living together. It was as if he was a changed man. Six months later I got pregnant for the twins. When I was four months gone, his attitude changed again.

This situation is so strong for her to have attempted suicide in her parents home before she was saved by a stroke of luck.......

That man is not fit to be loved talk less of having a child for him
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Bonapart(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am a what? undecided
a bitch! bitch
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
I blame her father for thrwoing her out after she came back begging
I blame her for going back to rytime he come begging
As for the police officer and d wicked ones in his family, I hate them
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
a bitch! bitch
Oh ok,go and die in d lagoon bitch fucker!! undecided
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by ireneidiva(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Smh
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by olu77(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
raayah:

She is probably a house wife who doesnt have any money saved or any source of Income.

Poor woman.

All thesame she should run for her life otherwise RIP to her in advance. It's better to live under ikeja bridge with a lunatic than with a woman beater

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Deputyvictor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmmmm
na wa ooo,
So, Nigeria police can say it out that they don't treats issues involving police and their spouse, unbelievable , but they can porknose to other peoples affair and treats civilians cases.
Well dis is alarming, I pity the lady and the children anyway,

human right dey there na, if police dey use hand cover their own shame

Useless, Hegoat Police officer
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by xtervaganza(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
This story is disturbing. Is the man a mental patient?

He's the kind of police who will kill because of 2p naira
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Mimiabu: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
The story long ohhhh, when will the part two be out
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Bonapart(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oh ok,go and die in d lagoon bitch fucker!! undecided
you're a bit*ch!!! Stinking bit*ch
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Fourwinds: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
girls will never learn. dats y I always leave deir case d way it is. girls., very stubborn at deir teen age. tell dem not to date., dey see u as energy. my sisters daughter is an exemple. I go sit don dey look
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bonapart:
you're a bit*ch!!! Stinking bit*ch
who d hell are u?are u high or y d attack?hey,sonofabitch Bleep off my mention!!
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by wtfCode: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
**sniffs**
abeg i wan cry smoke weed first.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Fishout(m): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
your story touch me a lot bt l dont know how to help u.My advice is report him to his boss at his police station nd after dat Divorce him so that u can have a rest of mind to do d bussiness nd bring up ur children though is not easy bt with prayers everythings will be easy for u.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by abdillahee(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
On the safest way My advice is suing him to court that's all u can do to be safe
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Zikkie:
Wow! This is really disheartening. Just wonder why a lot of men behave like this nowadays! U can't take care of her and still wouldn't let her go? #spits!
I always say this that a woman can or might bear with any other maltreatment but not battery. If he ever beats you,leave him without hesitation or consultation!

1 Like

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by airlord2020: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Disaster waiting to happen. The husband will kill this lady one day if nothing is done and fast. The guy is a psychiatric case but yet to get help and he even has a gun. Lord have mercy.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by todayguest(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
I won't believe all these allegations to be true, until I hear the officer's side of the story. Women can . . . . though, I do not condole battery.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by splashbaby(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Dahjhi:
Hear the useless GOAT undecided

The lady self. When they are acting in their fullishness at teens dey will be forming beautiful o. She clinched with the useless idiat bcus of the daily police money den. Maka at 17 undecided I knew she would have ignored a young backery boy who should have loved him.

So The Police department doesn't have a way of taming one of dia useless goat bah? undecided Issokah
The way words are been spelt out these days...I fear
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by ricki: 12:13am On Apr 22, 2015
todayguest:
I won't believe all these allegations to be true, until I hear the officer's side of the story. Women can . . . . though, I do not condole battery.

true talk o. She must have a mouth on her......to warrant all this beating.

From experience and obviously, she admitted of a wayward-ish characters, probably she is very rebellious and area girlishness. Just cant believe a girl as beautiful as she - is roughing it like so. someone needs to take a mirror for her to look at herself. Without any role model to look up to what do u expect and she got kids too that will continue this life-cycle. Just unbelievable.......
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by MistadeRegal(m): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2015
90% of girls remain senseless until they clock 25. Quote to correct me. Like to confirm.

I have never seen a teenager as a girlfriend material, dating or marrying them not to talk of getting 'em pregnant.

Pals, please the failures and the immorality of teenage boyfriendship and girlfriendship is enough!

Keep yourself till the right time......What's the hurry for?.......Abegi!

3 Likes

Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by Dahjhi: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2015
splashbaby:
The way words are been spelt out these days...I fear
u better nor fear. Idea is needed..*yawns*
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by greggng: 1:45am On Apr 22, 2015
I blamed the ladiys family. How could they fold their arms and watch a terorist kill their daughter. Imagine the truama she has gone through. I also blame the system of government that doesn't create welfare package for the poor. Assuming a welfare package is available, she could bone the baga and takecare of her kids alone.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by SisterCaro(m): 3:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Dahjhi:
Hear the useless GOAT undecided

The lady self. When they are acting in their foolishness at teens dey will be forming beautiful o. She clinched with the useless idiat bcus of the daily police money den. Maka at 17 undecided I knew she would have ignored a young backery boy who should have loved him.

So The Police department doesn't have a way of taming one of dia useless goat bah? undecided Issokah
you want to know why Nigerians are probably the most hated/prejudiced people on the African continent and probably everywhere else in the world! This is the perfect answer for you. Don't blame the rest of the world, blame these kind of idioooots you breed!
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by tracyfemmmm: 3:51am On Apr 22, 2015
the man thinks he is above the law.I hope he gets 10 years in prison then he will know whats up
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by allcomage: 3:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Is a pity, she should abandon the kids for him and run as far as cotonu, lome or accra to start anew with out telling anybody where she is especially now she is disowned by her people.most policemen always take the law into their hands in matters of this nature.girls should stop dashing themselves to men,this will be a lesson for others.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by tellmesome(f): 4:50am On Apr 22, 2015
Why does women have to suffer in the hands of these good for nothing men?Men like this should be put away forever.
Re: Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out by akinladejo: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2015
You are the architect of your troubles. Is it that u can't run out of Lagos and Ondo State? Since u know how to make cloth y didn't u look for another town and travel to? I can assure this girl he will kill u very soon! Goodluck to u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Sexualizing Your Children? / How To Find Your Future Spouse / Unbelievable - My Mother Asked My Woman To Leave

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.