Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' (26308 Views)

Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by mechanics(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
This man shud nt spoil d mind of Buhari.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
anonimi:
Welcome to change! grin

One chance bus straight cheesy
My brother what do you expect from a party without ideology and a false change mantra? I de laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fear fear,tahhh u must tender
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Exactly, I Ve always said it, that corruption is broad, it's not a one day thing, it's not a small thing to deal with, it's not even a 19years thing to deal with,
It's just a personal thing.
D only way to fight it is to fight it from within us, every citizen has this inborn corruption thing.
U can't go to d churches, homes, schools{from nursery to tertiary} market, shops, etc, when I hear someone say I will fight corruption, I just imagine a system with soldiers or computers in everybody's head, so that d moment u do slightest mistake even if it's to cheat ur dad with common 20naira balance, u r caught grin grin grin
The major part of d fight is our personal fight, n not d govt, .
Maybe d govt will fight corruption only in d governmental level, but to d best of my knowledge, corruption is broad, .too broad a thing to b dealt with.

Obviously, GMB and his broom wavers do not really understand corruption, let alone the means of fighting it.

Thanks for your beautiful comment!
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by midolian(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
HzRF:

Laughing at ur gullibility
Declaration my foot
Babangida to obj to almost all ex head state has oil blocs but tru proxy tru their brother or stooge

Former prison head in Nigeria has delightsome hotel in Osun state in rinsayo area but his brother name is on d C of O

Hw if these pple are appointed today and ask to declare his assets m sure he will tell u about d hotel

Dey declare what they want den take d risk of changing d C of O to some1 he can trust
And deal is done
I can see u feel u r intelligent..buh if I must be frank wid u, fools like u are rare. You av never come online without a fight. All u do is quote pple to insult them..you are miserable..luking @ your dp, one will non-hesitantly go with the saying that "To be ugly means the beginning of calamity".
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Akpan107(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The drama continues. I just dey laugh. APC, a bunch of clueless politicians filled with lies and propaganda.
Write it some where and keep, atleast, for reference sake...

In two Years time 98% of nigerians will regret voting for APC president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by HzRF(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
I can see u feel u r intelligent..buh if I must be frank wid u, fools like u are rare. You av never come online without a fight. All u do is quote pple to insult them..you are miserable..luking @ your dp, one will non-hesitantly go with the saying that "To be ugly means the beginning of calamity".
Guess ur so called "good idea " of declaration of assets have been crushed with verifiable fact
Nobody is claiming to be intelligent but d earlier u knw what we human are capable of weda good or bad d better u start reasoning before claiming ur idea is d best

And for d comment on my physical appearance u need to see ur doctor
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Akpan107(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
garrix8:
That's why GMB is the boss. If you'll have an appointment in his Govt then be ready to declare your assets.

Saraki is a Senator not a political appointee that's his saving grace.
we are waiting to see Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu decleared theirs... Is just matter of time...

APC is a bigger failure.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by midolian(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
HzRF:

Guess ur so called "good idea " of declaration of assets have been crushed with verifiable fact
Nobody is claiming to be intelligent but d earlier u knw what we human are capable of weda good or bad d better u start reasoning before claiming ur idea is d best

And for d comment on my physical appearance u need to see ur doctor
I beg God for forgiveness for attacking u based on ur looks. Good lookz come from God..buh guy, when next you quote me to insult me, I will make you know what the Nupe tribe is worth. Watever befalls you, never forget u brought it upon yourself
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by nicklaus40: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Of cos it won't stop corruption but it is a step in stopping corruption so I agree with GMB
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by HzRF(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
midolian:
I beg God for forgiveness for attacking u based on ur looks. Good lookz come from God..buh guy, when next you quote me to insult me, I will make you know what the Nupe tribe is worth. Watever befalls you, never forget u brought it upon yourself
In short u will use juju on me or what

Bros grow a brain
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Rendezvou: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Imagine Jagaban of the APC declaring his assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rendezvou:
Imagine Jagaban of the APC declaring his assets

The Code of Conduct Bureau form won't even contain the inexhaustible list of properties owned by him!
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
sCun:
Those of you above saying a President cannot stop corruption, it is too late for that.
Buhari must eliminate corruption, that is what we were promised.
Hehehehehehehehehehe... I feel your sarcasm. grin
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by donttouch: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
You neva see anything

midolian:
Lol..better put, "Saraki defends himself, says asset declaration can't stop corruption"...This is because his hands are not clean.

Saraki needs to be told that there is no way corruption can be stopped totally. It can only be reduced drastically. And if he has no skeleton in his cupboard, he shld shut d fvck up and support buhari's asset declaration idea and other reasonable ideas that may come up subsequently..its too early to be having conflicting ideas.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by sunkoye: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Bukola can declare his asset cos he is one of the most corrupt living nigerian. He should not near that senate president seat o.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by anigbajumo(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
asadike:
if it is true, then we are doomed.
pls dnt use d word "WE" coz u ar wrong....
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by persius555(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
If buhari is sincere about fighting corruption, he should adopt the anti corruption sytem put in place in china. If corrupt practices are going on in offices, ministries, individuals have a social networking platform to expose the companies or personnels involved with grade A evidence to back it. In a matter of time, permanent secretaries and C.E.Os would start booking space in kirikiri prison.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by persius555(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Akpan107:
we are waiting to see Amaechi, Fashola and Tinubu decleared theirs... Is just matter of time...

APC is a bigger failure.
Is PDP a big sucess?
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by ellechrystal(f): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, GMB and his broom wavers do not really understand corruption, let alone the means of fighting it.

Thanks for your beautiful comment!
Uw dear
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Cityguy: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes Oga. It's not about STOPPING kworrupsion but at least it would curb it and save us some of you people's insatiable craze and grab-grab disease for owo, kudi, ego. Abeg come tell us your worth so we'll know how much you steal when finally leaving in few years time.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by dumodust(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Firefire:
wonderful...

One of the most corrupt politician in Nigeria has spoken.

Senator Bukola Saraki is a Corruption personified.

You should be ready to go to JAIL in the hands of Gen. Buhari, you and your co-corrupted elements in Nigeria.

awon ole barawo undecided

Its not going to be easy, we are watching in 3d sha for the forthcoming drama grin... unlike buhari, this men (ex-governors)that nudged him forward actually do their math well grin, no pun intended. I wonder what's in store
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
ceejayclas:
It is wrong for saraki to be making a public statement that contradicts Gen. Buhari statement. It doesn't show respect to party leader. I must say this "Allowing saraki to become senate president will be APC biggest mistake" Saraki is not loyal.

Aaaah! It is so early in the morning. APC Is still in her honeymoon and you are already seeing disloyalty? Wait, the truth is that all members of nPDP are never loyal to anyone. If they betrayed PDP, it is a matter of time, they will show their colour.

Now to the topic of corruption. Many people are waiting for Buhari to start his probes and guy, he will be overwhelmed. Even those that financed his campaign are corrupt and you know one thing, the law is blind. It applies to all irrespective of your political divide.
The Intercontinental Bank saga comes to my mind as I hear the name Bukola Saraki. Buhari must probe all of them.

Sai Baba
Sai no corruption
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by calcal: 3:58am On Apr 19, 2015
your economy will be good, IF WE, want it to be good, anyway WE don't want it to be good, you can't be like US, you are down and you remain there. WE can help you to fool your people, that you are doing good job, IF ONLY you are on your knees. You have to legalize gay and mariwanna to start with.
Re: Saraki Tells Buhari: 'Declaration Of Assets Can't Stop Corruption' by nsyforreal: 4:33am On Apr 19, 2015
dustmalik:
From the stated source, i know it's definitely a lie. Saraki never said such. This is how PDP, even after a great loss, continues to spread lies.

I saw the interview live.apcççccccçccc. lie party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme / Zuriel Oduwole Also Interviewed GEJ. (photo) / I Don’t Want To Be Biafra President— Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.