Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks (72169 Views)

Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by wildikeman(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
incredible6:

u twin sister is not smart, sorry to say
neither are you...sorry to say. He said little sis...
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by bmos(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is an animaal
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by incredible6(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
wildikeman:

lmao true tho...
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by BARNABASS(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Simple! Nigerians back home AND our government should send south africans back TO their country... I.e DSTV,MTN must GO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by incredible6(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
wildikeman:

check my comment again...cheers
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by wildikeman(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Nigerians and their I must travel syndrome.. That's why they travel to one shit hole country called South Africa.

If you can't make it here, there is low probability that you can make it anywhere.
it doesn't concern u If they travel or not...
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by wildikeman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
petermichaels:
U wey dey say make spit wey dem pour d man no dare meet am, u and hm shuld b ashame of yor selves.
I swear!
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
OBJ fine pass this man..
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
redvektor:
My little sis be like Mummy cum see oba of lagos twin brother

Both men aren't different..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by osystein(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Bullshit, America is the way it is because of immigrant, look at all the top countries around the world they all have large amount of immigrants. Why are they not attacking whites, Indians and Chinese that are in the country.

these attacks are in poor and impoverished areas, no white foreigners will live there. As for Asians, that's not true, they're just as affected You can see many YouTube videos showing attacks on Chinese as pakistanis

China complains to South Africa over xenophobic attacks

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2015-04/17/content_20454916.htm
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by jamesjohn2010: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
if foreigners are doing better than you, then wake up to outcompete them. almost all countries in the world harbour visitors. I guess the king's "candidate" was not employed, maybe a brainy foreigner out competed his candidate necessitating the outbursts. but that does not call for killing people. if all countries expatriate south African citizen , the home competition will grow. glo for MTN , hitv or startimes for dstv. the king should not think like he did and should try to retract such statement.
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Missonas(f): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
I heard someonesay that these black bitter south africans can't dare to slap the statue of a white man in south africa grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by JiggamanGh: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
SmoothCrim:

I asked you for an African example.

That's a dumb question because how many countries in Africa are successful, so with or without immigrant involvement most of african countries are still poor.

On the other hand I just provided countries that are doing extremely well with large amount of immigrants. Usa, uk, Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Dubai in fact in Dubai immigrants outnumber the citizens.
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by nairabetguru(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
All these fools insulting the zulu king as if ur country beta pass SA.......

U guyz seem to forget so easily..... Wat led to the biafran war..... When the huasa's in the north were killing the ibos sake of say the ibo man sabbi bizness pass dem......

History will keep on repeating itself until we begin to learn frm history....

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by JiggamanGh: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
osystein:

these attacks are in poor and impoverished areas, no white foreigners will live there. As for Asians, that's not true, they're just as affected You can see many YouTube videos showing attacks on Chinese as pakistanis

China complains to South Africa over xenophobic attacks

Tnx for the info, I stand corrected.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2015-04/17/content_20454916.htm
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Imyourex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Reminds me of the gwarra gwarra king of Kuvuki land in Mr Bones
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PBYm3w34Q

[size=15pt]South African Attacks: Lawmakers demand immediate evacuation of all Nigerians[/size]
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by bawz012(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
osystein:

Show us a picture of Chineses and pakistanis burned alive or stoned to death
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by bawz012(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
nairabetguru:
All these fools insulting the zulu king as if ur country beta pass SA.......

U guyz seem to forget so easily..... Wat led to the biafran war..... When the huasa's in the north were killing the ibos sake of say the ibo man sabbi bizness pass dem......

History will keep on repeating itself until we begin to learn frm history....

SHORO NIYEN...
that is not a good reason for any f*cked body to attack any other person... say something else abeg...
and u had beta b a south african ... if not shame on you
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by osystein(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Horus:
Show us a picture of Chineses and pakistanis burned alive or stoned to death

show me a picture of a Nigerian or Kenyan being burnt to death. there aren't that many Chinese in these areas compared to Somalis, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans, those are the people most affected.
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Horus(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
osystein:

show me a picture of a Nigerian or Kenyan being burnt to death. there aren't that many Chinese in these areas compared to Somalis, Mozambicans, Zimbabweans, those are the people most affected.

Stop trying to protect Afrophobic Killers because you know very well that those barbarian Xenophobics kill only black people

It is because of their "bootlicking mentality" that whites racists are still in control of the South African economy

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by osystein(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Horus:

Stop trying to protect Afrophobic Killers because you know very well that those barbarian Xenophobics kill only black people

It is because of their "bootlicking mentality" that whites racists are still in control of the South African economy

Okay dude.

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by buggaboo: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
The man looks like his statements, very moronic.
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
redvektor:
My little sis be like Mummy cum see oba of lagos twin brother
LOL!!!exactly what my little niece said cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Nafikowa: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2015
BARNABASS:
Simple! Nigerians back home AND our government should send south africans back TO their country... I.e DSTV,MTN must GO!!!!!

Oboy if DSTV, MTN alone goes from Nigeria, in one week these companies will fold honestly. I wish Nigerians would try it.
Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by Pearlyfaze: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2015
That man should be arrested and caged in the zoo. That's way he belongs. #Madking#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks by naijamerican: 2:34am On Apr 19, 2015
See this fake lion king the musical reject. I can't believe people take what this buffoon has to say seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast / Russian Soldier Arrested After He Filmed Himself Raping A Baby In Ukraine / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.