Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) (5412 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ziccoit: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Google map estimates the trekking to about 135hrs so do the math. It is very possible but for special breed like this man.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by cocokiller1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
respect
I hope u carry extra sandals cos by nw ur sandals go don get hole unless u dy hide dy enter bus 4 night
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by eleshin(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
U. Spoke ma mind, cos I no no hw sum1 can trek frm Lag to Abj oooo, ABC moto sef na 9hrs e go take d guy 3mnths nd e go die for road.
Mamaflex:
Story for the gods. Who is the witness? Person wey dey take night buses. grin
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Dmano: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Which motor was following him 2 know if he is saying d truth or not,i will just find my self in Enugu thru one means or d other then do small jocking then tell people am just treking 4rm Lagos 2 Enugu,praise d Lord
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by Koolmexxi(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2015
D traffic dis guy and "his followers" caused today wasn't funny one bit.. He practically had a convoy of vehicles and bikes going forth ahead of him with brooms and photos of him on display and sale too. I admire his wanting to kip to his bet but all b like wash to me... He was in lapai 2 days ago and had "trekked" to suleja by 1pm Saturday? See Bobo
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Mamaflex:
Story for the gods. Who is the witness? Person wey dey take night buses. grin
Lmao grin grin
You're effortlessly funny cheesy
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by ziccoit: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
This man was not under compulsion to fulfill a promise he made 2yrs ago when nobody might not be there and if they were, would have forgotten he said so. He could have stayed calm and forget about this mission. I have seen a Northerner that spice a heap of logs of wood under few hours that may take other tribe from South a week to accomplish. Some people are just too strong. Their endurance level is just out of this world. I have also seen Northern women in labour who did not make a single noise till the baby was delivered. Some people can accomplish unimaginable and this man happens to be one of them.
Re: Update On Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In Suleja (see Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Nah, I'm not the one that told him to go. All I'm saying is that what he is doing is impressive. If its a girl that has the capacity to last for 2 weeks in bed you wouldn't mind
Hahahahaha! If it's a gal, it's nature naaaaaa! even if she can last 4 a month. Kpatakpata we go get pikin. But die 4 politician? Make devil no 4give me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance– A Warning To The FG / OPINION! Why Biafra Will Never Happen. A Case Study Of The Catalan Independence. / INEC Identifies 24 Inaccessible Polling Units In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.