Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? (15633 Views)

7 Things That Help You Make The Perfect First Impression (PIC) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Oahray:
Lol. Funny comments.

For me what makes a date perfect is not really where but with whom smiley
true that
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
No phones.

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Ishilove: 3:49am On Apr 19, 2015
A visit to the musuem, a gigantic book store, an art gallery and to crown off the date, a visit to the beach where we could sit on rocks and watch the ocean foam and dance.

Bliss...
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by mstik(f): 3:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Not finding out that you're dating a serial killet undecided
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Motolank: 3:53am On Apr 19, 2015
lepasharon:
Ice skating or something not too cliche
Ice skating is actually possible in naija,so far,we follow our lanes provided on 3rd mainland bridge undecided
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 19, 2015
Perfect first date,with someone you already know very well, (pre date meeting done and chemistry is on 100) . Go away for a weekend to Paris and book a five star hotel. Go on a tour around Paris and visit musems and catch a play. Then go to a nice restaurant followed by a dancing session at some clubs in Paris. Then end the date by going back to our hotel room and have .. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Ola64(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Nothing
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nicepoker(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
ramdris:
She foots the bills, gave me a huge kiss and promised to hook up with me in my crib in few days time.
*Quote me and die inside the lagoon*
u must be the oba's in-law.

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nicepoker(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
In my crib discussing our future plans. Infact that's what I did.
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by juicyjumine: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
What is date plssss?
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by veraiyke(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dz da best nah. So much fun. U go fit hire dat kinda guy to do that kinda job? D girl go love d experie[qnce dieeee n she go fall for d guy sharp author=VaselineCrew post=32862393]

El Cheapo

Na ur type fit hire dis kine taxi

say in no matter hunny as long we are together, rubbish
[img]http://funny-pics.co/wp-content/uploads/funny-crisis-taxi-image.jpg[/img][/quote]
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by XuteSleeks(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Where I don't get to spend a dime yet she sends a text dat night saying she had d best time of her life. #Just kidding# grin

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by watchindelta(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexxxxxxxxxsexxxxxesxxxx 4 me noting else cool cool
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by stayblack: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
GOOOD Bleep...
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by macdon4all(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
A perfect date for me will be when she gets to kiss me before leaving wink wink wink kiss
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
safarigirl:
ice skating ke? babe, fir thus naija wey we dey? Take am easy o.....

"a black man has no business with ice"- by some black dude in a Tyler Perry movie grin

You should have asked her if she has seen ice before¿ grin
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by clubone0501: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
If I don't get a kiss on the 1st date then everything else is rubbish.
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by lordsharks(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
lol
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Cool6: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by obowunmi(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
I just want to talk, eat, and laugh on the first date.

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Lizzi78(f): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
I hate it when a guy's is being touchy touchy on a first date. I mean, no matter what! jst respect ur self. n lets jst talk and get to kw each other better. no matter what your perception of that person is..

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by 50calibre(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
So this Safarigirl has started thinking of dates, I thought you said you had no interest in guys?

I don't have an idea of the perfect first date, however I can tell you the idea of a worst first date will be going out with a bitter girl like you, many guys would trade that for cancer.
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
safarigirl:
ice skating ke? babe, fir thus naija wey we dey? Take am easy o.....

"a black man has no business with ice"- by some black dude in a Tyler Perry movie grin

the beach kiss kiss kiss kiss

nothing as sweet as you both holding hands together,a drink in the other hand and strolling to and fro the hot beach sand.
the sweetest and memorable part is when you just stop walking and try to watch the sun smile at you both...you lock in tight embrace,the waves come hitting you both out of jealousy but you peep just ignore and lock your lips for a moment...the world stands still,the clock runs in a flash,seconds turn into minutes then you manage to loose the knotted kiss.
just try to imagine...that's my perfect date kiss kiss kiss kiss

welcome back sist,hope aproko dun plenty wink
Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Jezz! See as moderator dey block comment like security personnel.

As for me! The perfect date will be beer parlor.

That atmosphere were me and her will be busy canceling bottle of stars, looking at ourself, laughing and shouting and crying thesame time.

At the end, will found ourselves sleeping at the middle of road

#naked angry

1 Like

Re: Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? by Missmossy(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
For me, its nothing too serious. Spending in a place that guarantees both parties being very free, getting to interact better and all. Seeing a movie afterwards isn't a bad idea. The Cinema could always combine both situations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About YORUBA Girls. / African Americans Marry Whites More / Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.