Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday (29159 Views)

President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Ddonoflife(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
good for dem.by d tym dey lose lots of investment made by different pple frm different countries,they eyes will b clear and they will b bak to their backwardness
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by ijeebest: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
They should equally advise their slave masters in Nigeria(empty-hen, single- choice, shop-wrong, spat etc) to pack and go back to their country before the provocation spirals out of hand.

Good move from the government

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Super1759: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
And the south Africans in Nigeria kwanu?
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by dawnomike(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Finally!!! Thank God someone somewhere is thinking right!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
they should have started this earlier on...
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Intendy: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/04/18/nigeria-to-start-evacuating-citizens-from-south-africa-on-monday/#
after other countries have started since 2/3 days ago,well better late than never
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by iyatrustee(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Dem never return una dun dey shout . grin

My guy, people wey dey ground for naija never get job finish oh
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Vivipop(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
I hope everyone has been following the happenings in South Africa.

"Let's have a black SUNDAY tomorrow as a demonstration against the gruesome killings of foreigners in S.A. No shopping at SHOPRITE, PICK N PAY, SPAR, STEER, DEBONAIR, HUNGRY LION, MR PRICE, WOOLWORTH, or any shop that is a South African invstment. S.A must be put in their place.
Send this to all your contacts.
Black Saturday and Sunday for South Africa products.
Boycott all South African shops in a bid to make the RSA take a stiffer action against Xenophobic attacks. Take the pain, shop somewhere else like NEXT or SAHAD and let it be a message to Zuma & SA. Circulate this message and take action. Join in saving a life"
Let's all help end this shameful wicked act by the South African people. We are humans not Apes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by ademega(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by urCreator(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
The only person SA had just passed-on. Madeba*

The rest r homoerectus

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Jennifer89(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
This is a good development but I'm sure some Nigerians will still prefer to stay there instead of coming back home

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by rivakwaa(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

The next thing,is to sack all South African business interests and South Africans themselves, from Nigeria.
If South African government is serious,the Zulu King who directed foreigners to leave should be deposed.Let them feel the same pain they inflicted on others

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/04/18/nigeria-to-start-evacuating-citizens-from-south-africa-on-monday/#
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by erico2k2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don4perfect:
nice move, Man U All Dey Way...
Are you OK?
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by GANJAFARMER: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
iyatrustee:

Everybody go hold him corner tight na. tongue
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by m1500: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
GOOD MOVE; KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN GOVT
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
They're welcome! But let them do the AIDS test before they create another problem for their countrymen here.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Bonapart(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
And when are we going to sent them(Sa) parking from our country...
It should be simultaneously
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
I feel for the them...Some have nothing to return to here.Having lived most of their lives there.once there is life..
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by bigiyaro(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
why d fuuucckk will GEJ wait till monday?this is an emergency for God's sake! reminds me of the girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by discusant: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Perhaps, only solution to South African blacks problems is return of Apartheid.

Black South Africans are showing the world that they are subhuman.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by rawpadgin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
iyatrustee:

& u think s.a is beta
my ex is there as i type, for an immigrant to get a sale girl work is very very difficult
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by ireneony(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
njays24:
They're welcome! But let them do the AIDS test before they create another problem for their countrymen here.
gbam
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by Enneecy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
S

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by ogaprime(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
I know some Nigerians will still take free ride home even though they know they can afford it...

Well sha welcome back home...

One more thing, once you touch down in Naija, please no forming of British or American accent...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by james809: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
ehenl... change is here
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by axfix(m): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pity! Back to square one.
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by dasparrow: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Vivipop:

I hope everyone has been following the happenings in South Africa.

"Let's have a black SUNDAY tomorrow as a demonstration against the gruesome killings of foreigners in S.A. No shopping at SHOPRITE, PICK N PAY, SPAR, STEER, DEBONAIR, HUNGRY LION, MR PRICE, WOOLWORTH, or any shop that is a South African invstment. S.A must be put in their place.
Send this to all your contacts.
Black Saturday and Sunday for South Africa products.
Boycott all South African shops in a bid to make the RSA take a stiffer action against Xenophobic attacks. Take the pain, shop somewhere else like NEXT or SAHAD and let it be a message to Zuma & SA. Circulate this message and take action. Join in saving a life"
Let's all help end this shameful wicked act by the South African people. We are humans not Apes.

Vivi, I agree with you. May I suggest that people with facebook accounts post this message of yours on their facebook wall. Also, people should also post this message on BBM messenger.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by bobcharly(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hello people I hope everyone here has been following the happenings in South Africa "Let's have a black SATURDAY demonstration this SATURDAY MORNING against the gruesome killings of foreigners in S.A. no shopping at shoprite, pick n pay, spar, steers, debonairs, hungry Lion, Mr Price, Woolworths, or any shop that is a south african invstment. S.A must be put in their place. Send this to all your contacts. Black Saturday for South Africa products. Media like BBC must be invited Boycott all South African shops in a bid to make the RSA take a stiffer action against Xenophobic attacks. PEP, Shoprite, Game stores. Circulate this message and take action. Someone's mother, father, brother,. sister could be saved. Help save a life" Let's all help end this shameful wicked act by South African people
Re: Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday by mikron(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why wait till Monday? Only God know how many people will be slaughtered b4 Monday. I just pray our citizens are safe. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / South Koreans Cheer In City Square To Celebrate The Peace Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.