Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! (14343 Views)

Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world" / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yoruba girls are sexy
they know how to seduce guys, got good word play/lines

when I see NL female personalities like sexyseun

they excite me tongue

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by buygala(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ask Femi Fani-Fayode..... Ibo girls are the cutest, neatest, though definitely not the smartest girls around the Niger River embarassed

As a proudly Yoruba boy who still appreciates his sisters, It is with much heaviness of heart that I have come to the tearful and envious conclusion that Ibo girls are the ultimate and undisputed bomb, having been 'blessed' with the misfortune of 'sampling' a lot of girls from everywhere around the Niger cry cry

A STANDING OVATION FOR ALL IBO GIRLS smiley smiley smiley

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dirty people. Mtchew!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by olexjay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

Yoruba girls are sexy

they excite me tongue
I dey feel ur pic intact it gart me tripping
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
from ur own perspective..
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by kestolove95(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hausas are d most beautiful and sexiest in nigeria
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Hausas are d most beautiful and sexiest in nigeria
sexy kwa insyd hijab? R u high on coke? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by aristocrazzy: 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yoruba girls like Igbo boys. We fu€k beta.
True.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Dirty people. Mtchew!
You don't want to go there, sweetheart
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by aristocrazzy: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
@OP The fear of that yoruba girl in ur dp is the beginning of wisdom. Only the brave will go into that well. I'm guessing u r not d one there.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by kinibigdeal(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
I pray o
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
calabar girls are sexy too

but yoruba girls, so sophisticated

goes to watch a Yoruba movie!<<<<<<<<
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
E-War loading......cheesy
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Friedthunder(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Another tribal war
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:
Ask Femi Fani-Fayode..... Ibo girls are the cutest, neatest, though definitely not the smartest girls around the Niger River embarassed

As a proudly Yoruba boy who still appreciates his sisters, It is with much heaviness of heart that I have come to the tearful and envious conclusion that Ibo girls are the ultimate and undisputed bomb, having sampled a lot of girls from everywhere around the Niger cry cry

igbo girls are just extremely good wife materials

they are strong, hardworking and can endure alot in marriage even if they are dying inside lipsrsealed

but Yoruba girls got more game
you just have to admire the intellect of Yoruba girls

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by DeHero1: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yoruba girls dominate NL
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by 1stola: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

Yoruba girls are sexy

they excite me tongue
... "they excite you Are you a serious lesbían?
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by ivyT(f): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sexiness knows no tribe,

*shout out to all pweedy south south babes!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:
Sexiness knows no tribe,

*shout out to all pweedy south south babes!! kiss
dem too fat. No shape. Big belle all of dem

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just Imagine Onila...I have so much respect for you until now...Only Our G nnaji Beat all lagos gals wey me I done sigh..Rubbish. *spits and walks off thread annoyed*

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by octopusfreaky(f): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hummm,,,,to some extent esp the literates,,soso sexy and calculated...
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
DeHero1:
Yoruba girls dominate NL
they are in search of igbo guys to flirt wit
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Igwevalentine:
Just Imagine Onila...I have so much respect for you until now...Only Our G nnaji Beat all lagos gals wey me I done sigh..Rubbish. *spits and walks off thread annoyed*
undecided igbo girls rock too naaa
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
1stola:

... "they excite you Are you a serious lesbían?
I wonder...
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by onila(f): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by DeHero1: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
they are in search of igbo guys to flirt wit

No... Reverse is d case
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by DeHero1: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
dem too fat. No shape. Big belle all of dem

Haba! Dem offend u before?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by vislabraye(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:

Yoruba girls are sexy

they excite me tongue

Yoruba girls can be sexy especially those with big hips.. . I know quite a few of them and they are usually dark skinned.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
DeHero1:

No... Reverse is d case
igbo dudes r in search of white chics..! No dulling. Aim international grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
DeHero1:

Haba! Dem offend u before?
one doesn't need to offend me befor I state the obvious.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by jessejagga(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
onila:
calabar girls are sexy too
but yoruba girls, so sophisticated
goes to watch a Yoruba movie!<<<<<<<<
I agree with u tho! am a Yoruba boy staying in calabar!...OLUWA O! calabar gurls r too MUCH!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
buygala:

As a proudly Yoruba boy who still appreciates his sisters, It is with much heaviness of heart that I have come to the tearful and envious conclusion that Ibo girls are the ultimate and undisputed bomb, having been 'blessed' with the misfortune of 'sampling' a lot of girls from everywhere around the Niger cry cry

Smh cheesy
Thanks, no thanks sad

Troublemaker tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / Y Do Yoruba Girls Have Big Ass / What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.