Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Intentions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intentions! (822 Views)

Cruel Intentions Of Some Ladys Towards There Friend Zoned Guys / The Guy's Motives And Intentions. / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intentions! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
its my dere intention of getting married to a foreigner! pls advice. seek and tired of niger girls, they're bunch of cheats and jealous.
Re: Intentions! by Riskie(f): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
Ok? Who is stopping you? undecided
Re: Intentions! by chamotex(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2009
the guy don vex grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Intentions! by Magz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
brein:

niger girls, they're bunch of cheats and jealous.

Are they really?

Funny because I am in the reverse position of you.

It is my intention of getting married to a foreigner because I am sick and tired of American girls because they are mostly brainwashed materialistic idiots who don't know themselves.

So does that mean that women now just suck no matter what part of the world they come from? undecided

Can any Naija or "Americana" girls here prove us two brothas wrong?

cry
Re: Intentions! by DaPhoenix(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2009
Both of you guys are tripping.
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ Daphoenix

What u mean we're tripping? PROVE US BOTH WRONG OR YES

I'd rather remain single than getting married to a Niger gurl, GOSH! Except through God's intervention. cheesy cheesy
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
MAgz! why are u against AMERICAN GIRLS?

well for me, its a Canadian or , grin
Re: Intentions! by DaPhoenix(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
brein:

@ Daphoenix

What u mean we're tripping? PROVE US BOTH WRONG OR YES

I'd rather remain single than getting married to a Niger gurl,  GOSH!  Except through God's intervention.  cheesy cheesy

If you have problems with the millions of Nigerian girls then you need to get checked because you are the problem. But its not like I care though, marry whoever . . . Nigerian girls need to start marrying good looking men anyway.
Re: Intentions! by MrCrackles(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
Chei, dem don toss this dude around!
Enuff maga stuff!!!lol
Re: Intentions! by sistajay(f): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ Poster

What da hell are you waitin for, go ahead and marry a foreigner, see if we care!! All dis cry, cry for here all because you don come across a few sour puss.
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
DaPhoenix:

But its not like I care though, marry whoever . . . .

I never expected you to care before i posted this thread, , its only for those who care about their fellow Nigerians, OKies ?? am only sharing my experience on here , and i want to believe many NIger Guys have this same problems with their so-called girls Girl frend/ lover .

I only said its my intentions! don't u get it? its just an opinion and not a decision that has yet been taken.
Re: Intentions! by Nautillus(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Straight tripping brov. . .
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
sista-jay:

@ Poster

What da hell are you waitin for, go ahead and marry a foreigner, see if we care!! All dis cry, cry for here all because you don come across a few sour puss.

What u mean SOUR PUSS! ?? pls some one complete this statement/word.

@ Sista_jay!   i've heard much of this stories and the sort, but you sounded to RAW on your post though. pls don't try to make me remember them past experiences with folks.
Re: Intentions! by DaPhoenix(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
brein:

i want to believe many NIger Guys have this same problems with their so-called girls Girl frend/ lover .

No, you are the only one with those problems and like I said before you ARE the cause of your problems.

brein:

I never expected you to care before i posted this thread, , its only for those who care about their fellow Nigerians, OKies ??

I care about my fellow Nigerian women that's why I want you to go ahead and make that decision to marry a foreigner so that one lucky Nigerian woman can have the opportunity to marry a handsome fella instead of settling for less.
Re: Intentions! by JJYOU: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
i am preparing a badge for you and o pls dont go cheat on your partner too
Re: Intentions! by bluespice(f): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2009
well,
dont mean to burst ur bubble but do u mind telling me the aim f this threa?
if u do want to marry a foreigner, then goodluck
hope ur decision has not been influenced by the movies cos dude are u so in for a rude shocker
Re: Intentions! by DaPhoenix(f): 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2009
bluespice:

well,
dont mean to burst ur bubble but do u mind telling me the aim f this threa?
if u do want to marry a foreigner, then goodluck
hope ur decision has not been influenced by the movies cos dude are u so in for a rude shocker

He'll find out once he's dumped and deported
Re: Intentions! by KarmaMod(f): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
Nigerian girls need to start marrying good looking men anyway.

grin grin grin abi o
Re: Intentions! by StephenP(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Imma step outta here because 'em ladies are ripping him apart LOL!!
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2009
DaPhoenix:

He'll find out once he's dumped and deported

grin grin grin im still laughing !!

what makes u think, im gotta be dumped and deported for gettting married to a citizen of another country!, did u thought about it before posting this!, lol. i wont be deported.
Re: Intentions! by DaPhoenix(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2009
brein:

grin grin grin im still laughing !!

what makes u think, im gotta be dumped and deported for gettting married to a citizen of another country!,   did u thought about it before posting this!,    lol. i wont be deported.

Yes but obviously you didn't do the same hence the grammatical error .
Re: Intentions! by brauneyes: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2009
It is a free world, one could do whatever he/she wants and marry whoever is good enough for that individual.
I for one have a Naija girl and she is a rare gem with all her faults, i wouldn't trade her for any foreigner.
FYI i have seen it all having lived 8 years in Germany and now here in the US. Naija girls stand tall anywhere.(my opinion)
Re: Intentions! by Magz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2009

Yea. You're right.
Re: Intentions! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
Good Opinion u got therr!
brauneyes:

It is a free world, one could do whatever he/she wants and marry whoever is good enough for that individual.
I for one have a Naija girl and she is a rare gem with all her faults, i wouldn't trade her for any foreigner.
FYI i have seen it all having lived 8 years in Germany and now here in the US. Naija girls stand tall anywhere.(my opinion)
Re: Intentions! by jamace(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hmmnn. Don't jump from frying pan to fire o.
Re: Intentions! by Titiw4real: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2009
you are not serious .get out
Re: Intentions! by arramyjay: 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
Yea,cool do that.
Re: Intentions! by lilberdie(f): 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2009
try to marry a South African girl you will see all the wonderfull things she will do to you and for you. wink

(1) (Reply)

First Date Dos And Don'ts / Again I Reask Cuz You Totally Went Off Topic: / Gals & Multiple Birthdays!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.