Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (30504 Views)

Ladies Dont Feel Ashamed..come And Declare Your Asset Here(guys!,sup?) / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex / When Is The Right Time To Make Your Intentions Know To Your New Babe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by priest2u(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2013
which is better? When a lady becomes my friend I find it very difficult to ask her out, starting as friends has never worked for me, I prefer she knows my intention from the start though I might take it slowly.So is something wrong with my appraoch? There is this very pretty lady that I like but unfortunately I have made her my very good friend so I can no longer ask her out.I need opinion from the house.

2 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2013
Making your intentions known from the start doesnt appeal to most ladies. Like when i meet a guy today, he gets my number and tomorow he's telling me he loves me.. Really cocky I must say

On the contrary being friends first makes every thing magical, you get to know each others strength and weaknesses, you know what makes him/her happy or sad and the nerves not to step on buh then again there's a thin line that must'nt be crossed if ever youre considering going into a relationship.

For me starting as friends has always worked..

40 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by djeezy(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2013
Some girls are just good at friend zoning guys. So for me, it's just an amalgam of both. Starting as friends whilst I still give you inklings and hunch of my hidden agenda. If she already digs you, starting as friends might just piss her off. Observation really matters.

8 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by UjSizzle(f): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2013
There's just no predicting what women want or like. Different things work for different people, so you'll be safer studying your subject before applying either.
If you have an issue asking your friends out, then you may want to try telling the girl of your intentions outright. Don't be too quick about it though. Let her get used to the idea that you plan on staying around for quite some time but don't let her get too comfortable around you or you could be classified in the friend zone faster than you ever imagined. While at it, try giving her the impression that you have a not so friendly interest in her(yes, girls can always tell when a guy wants to ask them out).
Then go in for the kill once you've familiarized yourself with what irks and ticks her.
And please oo keep reminding yourself she is not your friend, she's a girl you want to date...this way you end up not being the one friend zoning her.

11 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Making your intentions known from the start doesnt appeal to most ladies. Like when i meet a guy today, he gets my number and tomorow he's telling me he loves me.. Really cocky I must say

On the contrary being friends first makes every thing magical, you get to know each others strength and weaknesses, you know what makes him/her happy or sad and the nerves not to step on buh then again there's a thin line that must'nt be crossed if ever youre considering going into a relationship.

C'est fini.

2 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2013
djeezy: Some girls are just good at friend zoning guys. So for
me, it's just an amalgam of both. Starting as friends whilst I still
give you inklings and hunch of my hidden agenda. If she already digs
you, starting as friends might just piss her off. Observation really
matters.

some gals are really good @ friend zoning.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by ITbomb(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Making your intentions known from the start doesnt appeal to most ladies.
:
That is a lady speaking but there is always a greater danger of finding yourself in the dreaded 'friendship zone'.
Tactful approach needed

3 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by vizboy(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2013
baibijay:

some gals are really good @ friend zoning.
why do i get the feeling u are one oe those girls
@op going in as a friend is good but u should also try give her signal that you are not interested in friendship but a relationship. That is the tactics i normally use.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Kajiang02(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2013
Different people with mind set and reasoning.
The majority would be to begin as friends whilst studying the other to understand her personality.
Study your lady to know what interests and excite her. Else na long thing you dey ooo
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Temismith(f): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2013
Start as friendships o!
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by sagytariusTM1: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by patholaw: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2013
Its friendship 1st oh....
The 1st & only time i tried relationship 1st u don't want 2 know wat happened....
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Walexz02(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2013
What type of silly friendship are you guyz talking about? You want to lay a gurl and you wanna start with friendship? I guess you ain't gonna tell a gurl you meet 2day that you love her?
Its simple, know her,her name, get her number and say what is in you mind asap! Or else na friendship things o. I dnt knw of other guyz here, but I sometimes meet new ladies just for friendship and I will let them knw that its friendshp o. Fakat!

7 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by MrUzo: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Declare your intentions one hand! No time to waste time
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by strangest(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Make the money first and you can start anywhere you want.. Imagine inviting her over to your own yatch, she won't want to go home again.. A lot of them love good things

46 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by legendarysegzi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
which friend cat nd dog dey do?nak am the fact.u won dey do friend make anoda dey do d job. My guy na d two u go do 2geda.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Even if una be friends no erase the sole motive of pulling the g*-string down-south

4 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
U will be friending while some other dude is entering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by 2jideofor(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Be a player...chop and clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by blackmale(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
these days i spell it out from the begining, i declare my intensions,,,am no more playing games!

3 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by 5alive(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
i cant comprehend anytin from this thread......

Am out

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Pataki: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
Every relationship ideally starts as friendship. But not all in cases though. Some have it different.

What matters most is knowing when to step-up the game and take things further and serious.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Kzinne: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
strangest: Make the money first and you can start anywhere you want.. Imagine inviting her over to your own yatch, she won't want to go home again.. A lot of them love good things
gold digger tinz

1 Like

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
Start from the beginning oo
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by drnoel: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Making your intentions known from the start doesnt appeal to most ladies. Like when i meet a guy today, he gets my number and tomorow he's telling me he loves me.. Really cocky I must say

funny, but this statement can only come from a woman. Madam,declarating ones intension from the start has nothing to do with telling a woman u love her. I have never ever told a woman I loved her, if I didn´t mean it and I have only told one woman I loved her and she was the one I made my wife. Now am sure u will think she is the only one I dated but that won´t be true cos I had my share of a field day with multiple gfs and sleeping partners but I never ever lied to anyone saying I loved her cos I didn´t love anyone of those I was sleeping around with. I always believe in making intentions known from the first day, the thing is that woman are gullible and the ladies will definitely convince themselves to believe what they want to without me having to say anything in the matter. All the guy has to do then is go with the stride.
To answer your question, tell her from the unset. If she likes u, it´d work out itself. If she doesn then betters still,...besides u can´t win all of them. Pls don´t go lying to any lady just to bed her, that is very low of anyone that does that.

5 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
start wif frndshp datz d simpliest way of being inresistable to ha, bt on the other hand only a cheap nd desperate gal wil fall 4u on relatinshp at first.

4 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Iykebestbt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Love can be developed over time...also love at first sight still exist.

It is a two way thing.u may want to be a fwend to somebody,along d line,d fondness of each other starts creeping in which will invariably lead to dating.

But love @ first sight will automatically lead to asking out....failing to do so,u'll watch other pippo going away with ur heart rob!

Sorry for the long post....
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Oluesther(f): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2013

Likewise me.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Brymo: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
balarie defines everytin,spin some chezzy,she all ova u,lk a cream on the vegies of a salad.
Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Seyixyz: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
As far as 9ja is concerned oh..Asin no tym 2 check tym..Tell her instanta..Abi,na nollywood una won act 1st?

4 Likes

Re: Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? by Brymo: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
2jideofor: Be a player...chop and clean mouth.
,dis plain baloney.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.