Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) (2507 Views)

A Nairalander Visit To The Moremi Statue Of Liberty.(With Pictures ) / 8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Highway Patrol Contd
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Highway Patrol Contd....
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Highway Patrol Contd.....
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Highway Patrol Contd.......
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Highway Patrol Contd...

1 Like

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2015
And last pictures from Highway Patrol

1 Like

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Next point of call was

[size=15pt]The Supreme Court Located 207 W High St, Jefferson City, MO[/size]

1. Supreme Court Building
2. Two newly graduated students from the Law school talking to the pupils
3. One of the Law Students talking to a group of the pupils about what law entails. The pupils were divided into 2 groups.
4. The pupils listening with rapt attentions.

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Supreme Court Contd

1. Four of the pupils role-playing as plaintiff and defendant in a simulated case to better understand how law works. These kids are brilliant. Their arguments were superb.
2. Role Playing continue
3. Supreme Court Library
4. Gold Lined ceiling of the Library

1 Like

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Office of the Attorney General Of Missouri.

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2015
From the Supreme Ct, we moved to the [size=15pt]Missouri State Museum [/size]inside Capitol Building located right across the Supreme court building...

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd...

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd..

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd...

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd.......

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd..

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd...

Veterans Section...

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd

Veterans contd..

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Museum Contd

Vet contd

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Next Point of Call Was

[size=15pt]The Governor's Mansion[/size].

The governor's building has 3 floors. The Governor stays in the middle floor. We were only shown round the ground floor.

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2015
The Governor's Mansion..contd

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2015
The Governor's Mansion..contd..

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2015
From the Gov's mansion, we moved to tour the [size=15pt]Capitol Building...[/size]

1. Side view of the Capitol Building
2. Statue of a man (Forgot to ask what it represents)
3. Entrace to the Governor's ofice
4. Beautiful view of the dome

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Capitol Tour contd

1. Aerial View of the Museum
2. Ornamental designed glass ceiling in the capitol
3 and 4. Congress House. Missouri has 163 congressmen with more Republicans than Democrats.

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2015
We moved to the

[size=15pt]Runge Nature Center Located at MO-179, Jefferson City, MO[/size]

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Nature Center Contd

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Nature Center Contd...

Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by snowland(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2015
And Finally

Yours Truly SNOWLAND

Sorry the pictures in front of the Statures (Lewis and Clark) were not too clear. My photographer friend that snapped me was an amateur..Lol
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by tdayof(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cool
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
cool pics.
Re: My Memorable Visit To Jefferson City, Missouri State, USA (Photos) by surestsam(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Need National I.D Card Or Anything To Get My International Passport / How To Start A Travel Agency / I Need A True Connect To New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.