Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,343 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Which Is The Best Isp With The Exception Of Mobile Operators - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Best Isp With The Exception Of Mobile Operators (624 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / Best Isp For Cyber Cafe / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Isp With The Exception Of Mobile Operators by xavier3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
people basically have problems with choice of Internet service providers, though some mobile operators are good but besides all these mobile operators like MTN, starcomms and so on, who knows any good Isp that only focuses on internet services. what is their purchase cost, their connection speed and monthly subscription for each package, do they have a download limit and what is the highest average download speed that you get daily and also their office contacts

the Isp i use has clocked a maximum download speed of 70kbps (on various occasions) on one pc alone with two people using it at the same time. the daily maximum download speed is 15kbps, but the problem i have is that it cuts of daily from around 1.30am and the signal returns around 5.30am and i am on a 24hr package which means i am being ripped off but i get some days free later from their customer care after much complaints. i pay 10k a month

so gents and ladies leave your info here for those seeking to switch to better isps, or those that want to get one,

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: Windows Vista / Pls Kindly Help Me For Windows Xp Gost / Usb Flasc Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.