Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? (13928 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Reverend sisters are not suppose to get married or have sex but what will then happen when a guy have sex with a reverend sister in a church toilet? are there any repercussion?
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by newsomtin(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toh
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by cozy7(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
You've got a really corrupt mind....u dey PDP?
Na wa for u ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ode! Y don't we use u as a case study. Do it first, then we'll use ur case to warn others against it or encourage them.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Basildvalour(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetorgasm, oh! What have you done
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmm @ops, I dey suspect say na you do am. U don enter one chance be that o. grin
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
u will poo for life for eating d food meant for d gods tongue

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
Sweetorgasm, oh! What have you done
my broda dats how it is o.
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by MayflowerB(f): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
A duplex in hell
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Cutehector(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Reminds me of d movie casanova...
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by imbless: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
So u dey bleep rev sister
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
u will poo for life cool
he without sin shud cast d 1st stone
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Basildvalour(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my broda dats how it is o.
You need God
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
A Reverend Sister?

My nigga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
MayflowerB:
A duplex in hell
he may not necessarily go to hell tho. Na d reverend sister I go pity pass
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
helps sinaj by pickn up a huge rock to throw at u..
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzNelly:
A Reverend Sister?

My nigga cheesy
konji na baastaard
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by kinglekan: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by sinaj(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg no stone o! my own sin plenty sef
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by sinaj(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:
*yawns*
why u de yawn.

shebi de gave u biscuit nd mineral in choch
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Illusion
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by sinaj(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:

m i d only person u saw undecided
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
are u dat holy?
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by sanbells(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pointless thread undecided
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:

m i d only person u saw undecided
yea we have a special connection
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Cutehector(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
abeg no stone o! my own sin plenty sef
looool really? Hurries to wear a priest dress and does the sign of d cross.. Now can I hear ur sins? grin
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by kinglekan: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinaj:
why u de yawn.

shebi de gave u biscuit nd mineral in choch

Hehehehe!!!

U ehnn, u neva still show for my houz bah?

Ur own go worse pass dis rev sister. undecided
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by bennygreat1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Greater Repercussion on the both of them... And even more greater on d so called Rev sister...
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
sanbells:
Pointless thread undecided
u wnt undastand
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u dat holy?
u wil ask me dat question wen I kill u wit d stone.
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
u wil ask me dat question wen I kill u wit d stone.
i will 1st of all stone u
Re: Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol @ Op

Of course thats a sin big one .. Serous disrespect in the house of the lord even if its the toilet ..
U better seek forgiveness oh ..
But yea there is nothing wrong dating someone from church aslong as its done properly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember The Baby Boy That Was Born Holding Quran, See What Happened After His B / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.