Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

"igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (26112 Views)

The Igala People In Anambra State / Somali-Sudanese Wedding / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 13, 2009
ezeagu:

'Ola' means 'Gold'.

Ola does NOT mean gold. Ola means METAL.

Ola Edo means gold.

Ola = Metal

Edo = Yellow

Hence, Ola Edo = Yellow Metal a.k.a. GOLD.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ezeagu(m): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2009
sugabelly:

Ola does NOT mean gold. Ola means METAL.

Ola Edo means gold.

Ola = Metal

Edo = Yellow

Hence, Ola Edo = Yellow Metal a.k.a. GOLD.

Ola is jewelry.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Rooneyboy(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2009
Lol
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2009
ezeagu:

Ola is jewelry.

Ola is NOT jewelry.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2009
Ola is synonymous with both metal and jewelry, but its use connotes jewelry, and not metal.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2009
Ola does not refer to jewelry. You only THINK it does because Ola Edo means gold and the first thing people think of when they think of gold is jewelry. Omg. Are you freaking serious? Ola does NOT mean Jewelry in any way shape or form.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by No2Atheism(m): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2009
@topic

When are nigerians going to stop being brainwashed . . .

1. Yes there are Jews (i.e. descendants of Judah)

2. In reality little or nobody knows who or where they are.

3. It is a lie for White people to claim to be Jews.

4. That area of the world in which the jews would be living in, is not conducive for anyone white.

5. Someone can be an isrealite and not a jew, simply because Isreal is made up of 12tribes.

6. Finally the so called "White Jews" are in most cases not jews. They are not descended from the biblical jews. Hence it is a monumental lie to even call them jews. They are being called jews simply because they have stolen that identity (just as white people tend to steal someone's identity or land and then try to write themselves into history).

7. The so called White people calling themselves jews are actually mostly Ashkenazi Jews known in reality to be Khazars.

8. Ashkenazi Jews (also called Khazars) are considered to be descendants of Japheth.

9. It is biologically and historically impossible for someone to be a descendant of Japheth and then still claim to be a Jew (who is supposed to be a descendant of Shem).

PEOPLE STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TELEVISION AND TRY TO STUDY THE BIBLE PROPERLY INSTEAD OF JUST READING IT AS A RELIGIOUS.

THE INFORMATION THAT SHOWS THE ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS AND HENCE ARE NOT WHITE CAN EASILY BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

STOP BEING BRAINWASHED . . . STOP MAKING IGNORANCE BLISS.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 5:20am On Nov 02, 2009
Sugabelly, I simply said that the uses of 'ola' connote 'jewelry'. Yes, 'ola' definitively translates to 'metal', but the idea that 'ola' expresses goes beyond just 'metal'. 'Ola' connotes the idea of 'jewelry'. Let me put it into perspective for you.

'Igwe' is another Igbo word that translates to 'metal'. Now, even though 'igwe' and 'ola' both definitively translate to 'metal', you can not honestly replace 'ola' with 'igwe', or 'igwe' with 'ola', and expect the same idea to be expressed. For example, 'igwe nti' does not express the same idea that 'ola nti' does. Likewise, 'ugbo ola' does not express the same idea that 'ugbo igwe' does.

Examples abound, but my point is, in orded for what you're saying to be correct (that 'ola' means 'metal' and doesn't connote 'jewelry'), both 'igwe' and 'ola' would have to be interchangeable. Yet, we clearly see that they are not.

You are right though to say that 'ola' literally translates to 'metal', but you are wrong in saying that 'ola' does not connote, or make any reference to the concept of 'jewelry'.

So long story short, the proper translation for 'ola' is 'jewelry', based off the idea being expressed through the uses of 'ola'.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

@topic

When are nigerians going to stop being brainwashed . . .

1. Yes there are Jews (i.e. descendants of Judah)

2. In reality little or nobody knows who or where they are.

3. It is a lie for White people to claim to be Jews.

4. That area of the world in which the jews would be living in, is not conducive for anyone white.

5. Someone can be an isrealite and not a jew, simply because Isreal is made up of 12tribes.

6. Finally the so called "White Jews" are in most cases not jews. They are not descended from the biblical jews. Hence it is a monumental lie to even call them jews. They are being called jews simply because they have stolen that identity (just as white people tend to steal someone's identity or land and then try to write themselves into history).

7. The so called White people calling themselves jews are actually mostly Ashkenazi Jews known in reality to be Khazars.

8. Ashkenazi Jews (also called Khazars) are considered to be descendants of Japheth.

9. It is biologically and historically impossible for someone to be a descendant of Japheth and then still claim to be a Jew (who is supposed to be a descendant of Shem).

PEOPLE STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TELEVISION AND TRY TO STUDY THE BIBLE PROPERLY INSTEAD OF JUST READING IT AS A RELIGIOUS.

THE INFORMATION THAT SHOWS THE ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS AND HENCE ARE NOT WHITE CAN EASILY BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

STOP BEING BRAINWASHED . . . STOP MAKING IGNORANCE BLISS.

You are the one that is brainwashed.

It has been proven that all life started in Africa and that the first humans appeared in Africa. Yet you are here arguing that a group of AFRICANS are descended from a group of MIDDLE EASTERNERS.

Are you freaking serious Do you Igbos have such low self-esteem that you just want to belong to any club/group that will have you?

You are Not Jews!

Get over it!!

Yes, it is very sad that nobody ever sat down to right a big fat book about the Igbo people and all their adventures with Ani and Amadioha and Chukwu but that's life and it's not fair! Suck it the f uck up!.

I am so sick of mentally disturbed Igbo people running around claiming to be Jews when not only were Igbo people never mentioned in the Bible, the only connection Igbo people have with the Jews is that both groups of people suffered oppression by somebody else.

It's so pitiful. God made you and put you in a spot in Africa and gave you a culture and a language. Why not be proud of that instead of hopelessly coveting somebody else's culture and heritage just because they had a famous book written about them.

All these Igbos that are clamouring to be called Jews, have you ever seen any self-respecting Jew that is trying to be acknowledged as an Igbo? Have you? Do you even think that up to 1% of the population of Israel has ever even heard of the word Igbo? Do you even think that Israelis embrace the Igbo Wannabe Sycophants that run up to them and try to claim brotherhood through Dodgy Judaism?

Go and ask the Ethiopians who were even kukuma mentioned in the Bible fa how they are suffering discrimination in Israel. Go and ask them. At least the Ethiopians even have a right to claim small, they were legitimately in the Bible. Yet they are merely tolerated in Israel.

Be happy with your OWN culture, your OWN language, your OWN heritage and stop lusting after someone else's when they don't give a damn about you.

1 Like

Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 02, 2009
ChinenyeN:

Sugabelly, I simply said that the uses of 'ola' connote 'jewelry'. Yes, 'ola' definitively translates to 'metal', but the idea that 'ola' expresses goes beyond just 'metal'. 'Ola' connotes the idea of 'jewelry'. Let me put it into perspective for you.

'Igwe' is another Igbo word that translates to 'metal'. Now, even though 'igwe' and 'ola' both definitively translate to 'metal', you can not honestly replace 'ola' with 'igwe', or 'igwe' with 'ola', and expect the same idea to be expressed. For example, 'igwe nti' does not express the same idea that 'ola nti' does. Likewise, 'ugbo ola' does not express the same idea that 'ugbo igwe' does.

Examples abound, but my point is, in orded for what you're saying to be correct (that 'ola' means 'metal' and doesn't connote 'jewelry'), both 'igwe' and 'ola' would have to be interchangeable. Yet, we clearly see that they are not.

You are right though to say that 'ola' literally translates to 'metal', but you are wrong in saying that 'ola' does not connote, or make any reference to the concept of 'jewelry'.

So long story short, the proper translation for 'ola' is 'jewelry', based off the idea being expressed through the uses of 'ola'.

Of course Igwe cannot be replaced with Ola. Igwe specifically refers to IRON. Gosh, what are you saying. Ola does not translate to jewelry. There are Igbo words for jewelry. Go look them up.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2009
Well, I've said my piece. I don't intend on arguing it with you.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2009
Good, because you're wrong.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by No2Atheism(m): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2009
sugabelly:

You are the one that is brainwashed.

It has been proven that all life started in Africa and that the first humans appeared in Africa. Yet you are here arguing that a group of AFRICANS are descended from a group of MIDDLE EASTERNERS.

Are you freaking serious Do you Igbos have such low self-esteem that you just want to belong to any club/group that will have you?

You are Not Jews!

Get over it!!

Yes, it is very sad that nobody ever sat down to right a big fat book about the Igbo people and all their adventures with Ani and Amadioha and Chukwu but that's life and it's not fair! Suck it the f uck up!.

I am so sick of mentally disturbed Igbo people running around claiming to be Jews when not only were Igbo people never mentioned in the Bible, the only connection Igbo people have with the Jews is that both groups of people suffered oppression by somebody else.

It's so pitiful. God made you and put you in a spot in Africa and gave you a culture and a language. Why not be proud of that instead of hopelessly coveting somebody else's culture and heritage just because they had a famous book written about them.

All these Igbos that are clamouring to be called Jews,  have you ever seen any self-respecting Jew that is trying to be acknowledged as an Igbo? Have you? Do you even think that up to 1% of the population of Israel has ever even heard of the word Igbo? Do you even think that Israelis embrace the Igbo Wannabe Sycophants that run up to them and try to claim brotherhood through Dodgy Judaism?

Go and ask the Ethiopians who were even kukuma mentioned in the Bible fa how they are suffering discrimination in Israel. Go and ask them. At least the Ethiopians even have a right to claim small, they were legitimately in the Bible. Yet they are merely tolerated in Israel.

Be happy with your OWN culture, your OWN language, your OWN heritage and stop lusting after someone else's when they don't give a damn about you.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . are you sure you are not attacking the wrong person . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided

1. Do you know whether i am igbo or not. . . YOU DON'T.
2. Did i claim to be igbo or not in my post. . . I DID NOT.
3. For your information, I am not Igbo even though i would not mind marrying one . . . if not for their BRIDE PRICE WAHALA. (another story for another day).

All i am telling you is that most of the "White people claiming to be Jews" are not even jews as far as biological descent is concerned.

Whether or not Igbos are jews or not, I do not know. . . I have not done that research, hence i cannot answer your authoritatively.

One thing i know is this . . .

1. THE CREATOR HIMSELF SAID THE ISREALITES WERE LIKE THE ETHIOPIANS . . .

2. ETHIOPIANS WAS SOMETIMES THE NAME GIVING TO BLACK PEOPLE IN ANCIENT TIMES . . .i.e. just as most black people are known as Africans now, most black people were also known as Ethiopians in ancient times.

3. ETHIOPIANS ARE NOT WHITE . . .HENCE IT MEANS THE ISREALITES WERE ALSO NOT WHITE, IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT HOLLYWOOD IS BRAINWASHING PEOPLE INTO BELIEVEING.

4. THE ONLY THING WE DO NOT KNOW IS THIS CASE IS THAT:

WAS THE CREATOR REFERING TO THE ETHIOPIANS GENERALLY IN TERMS OF BLACK PEOPLE OR WAS HE REFERING TO ETHIOPIANS IN TERMS OF THE CURRENT PEOPLE WE NOW KNOW AS ETHIOPIANS.

So do you now see why i said it is wrong and unbiblical for anyone who claims to believe in the bible to continue to propagate the lie that the Jews or Isrealites were white, simply because:

Jews are just one of the Tribes of Isreal.
The Creator himself said the Isrealites (as a people) were like the Ethiopians.

Hence as far as I am concerned, I would rather believe what the Creator Himself said rather than believe what Hollywood and everybody has been brainwashed with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i know about the fact that Ethiopian Jews (i.e. the Falasha Jews) in Isreal are currently being discriminated against by the so called White European Jews . . . I AM NOT SUPRISED . . . because the fact is that the only way to suppress the truth is to discriminate against it.

So you see . . . my own point of view (as to the race and skin colour of the ancient isrealites) is rooted in the bible while others have a view rooted in dogma and hollywood and catholic heresy.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2009
this is a interest topic. as a sudanese, whether the igbos descend from the sudan, i am not sure. however, i can say, sudan is extremely diverse. we have all the faces of sub saharan africa, and the languages to. here is some you tube videos, so you can see how diverse sudan truly is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT4LJmZyvQo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6fiqtp1te4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoJ7li-7Zwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gebUGY6R1nE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MJn6vG_OA&feature=related

south sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F3jrHjpjAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFw5nKl7tlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9aZemyg6g&feature=related

arabic sudanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJ4GqB3NhM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJd7eFqQBMY&feature=related
just a bunch of singers from sudan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofBA4flyfQ&feature=related
this is sudan in a nut shell. it is far more diverse than people think, hopefully with the advent of the internet, we can educate ourselves.
i would like to add, one of our historical sites in northern sudan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vithassan/133611081/
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_cVQn7t5rUAY/SfL8zcITL5I/AAAAAAAADgc/_AE2pfC34xI/IGB_9804.JPG
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by No2Atheism(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2009
ababda:

arabic sudanese

That is a misnormer . . . there should be nothing like arabic sudanese . . . Arabs are invaderes in Sudan just as they are invaders in Egypt and most of North Africa.

Europeans are invaders in America . . . its is basically the same thing.

Its like saying Europeans are part of the Native American culture . . .

Arabs and Europeans are basically doing the same thing (colonise and pillage Africa), the only difference is that they are both using different tactics . . . to achieve their means.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2009
interesting, i agree that arab is a misnormer, however the same could apply to people the look african that reside in the arabian peninsular. many of the inhabitants are indeed what you in that west might call black, but been living their for centuries but are indeed arabs, and i am not talking about the ones that came their as slaves. i am talking about the black people that resided their for centuries.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2009
technically, speaking a arab is not a racial category, similar to so called hispanic, which is not a race but so called common culture. for instance within the so called hispanic which is in fact a amerian concoction, you have people of native american, african and europeans, they are not the same race but they fall in the catagory as hispanic, the same actually applies to arabs. arabs come from multiple backgrounds.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by No2Atheism(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2009
Yes i know that some Arabs are actually black naturally so much that one might even think they are actually real Africans.

From history, part of Arabia and middle east was actually part of Africa . . . until now that most of Black Africa is being pushed inside Africa more and more .  .  .

The europeans are trying to take over our land.
The Arabs are also trying to do the same.

I also know that the so called "White Arab" most probably looks down on the Black Arab . . . something that does not suprise me.

I know that Canaan, Kush (Sudan or Ethiopia which ever one it is i am not sure), Mizraim (Egypt) are all descendants of Ham . . . hence i am not suprised that a significant part of the so called middle east actually belonged to Black Africa in Ancient times . . .

I am just hoping the Black would not allow the Arabs to take over sudan just have they have taken over Egypt and most of North Africa . . .

Europeans and Arabs are basically parasites . . .  the only difference is that their actions took place during different centuries and times . . . for some unknown reason, Europeans and Arabs have always been trying to steal something from Africa.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2009
it is not caanan but cush. northern sudan was known as the kingdom of kush.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by No2Atheism(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
ababda:

it is not caanan but cush. northern sudan was known as the kingdom of kush.

Okay . . . but i think you are misunderstanding me . . . I am not saying canaan is kush . . . .

I am just saying that canaan, cush and mizraim all came from the same lineage hence it is normal for them to all have a related complexion i.e. black colour.

Rmember that phoenicians are kinda the same as canaanites . . . and from historical images, they tend to also look black.

Guess wat . . . most the area of canaan is now occupied by "white asiatics" . . . so i am not suprised about the so called middle east being dominated by "white arabs" and persians.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
to be technically honest, cultually, i think there is no cultural affinity with the people of caanan and the cushites.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ezeagu(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
sugabelly:

Good, because you're wrong.

What is the Igbo word for jewelry?
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
ezeagu:

What is the Igbo word for jewelry?

Akolo (mid tone on the A. Low tones on the O's)

Also, it's O as in Phone not O as in Hot.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Sugabelly, source please? Because I've never seen, heard, or come across such a word until today.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
Sure.

Anthropological Report on the Igbos of the Niger. - Thomas Northcote (Royal Anthropologist). Published 1911 (recorded in 1884 - 1910).
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ezeagu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
sugabelly:

Sure.

Anthropological Report on the Igbos of the Niger. - Thomas Northcote (Royal Anthropologist). Published 1911 (recorded in 1884 - 1910).

According to the translation guide Thomas Northcote made (don't forget he's a Victorian) Akolo is either depending on the tone used: Kidney, Slang or Tic.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2009
ezeagu:

According to the translation guide Thomas Northcote made (don't forget he's a Victorian) Akolo is either depending on the tone used: Kidney, Slang or Tic.

Or ORNAMENT

Also if you are an Igbo person then you should know that any word that has a different tone even if it has the same spelling is a completely DIFFERENT word.

That means that Akwa = cloth is a COMPLETELY different word from Akwa = egg.

Aren't you Igbo?

Akolo (ornament/jewelry) and Akolo (kidney) are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WORDS.

I do not see what your point is. As you can see in the screen cap i attached below the tone for Akolo - kidney and Akolo - ornament is completely different.

Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
Seriously? That's what you're basing your entire argument off?
Anyway, I know that source. I have a copy of it, and the report is mainly based around Awka/Nri/Onicha area (exactly where I presumed that word of yours came from). If you don't know Sugabelly, the majority (if not all) of the material written about pre-colonial Igbo is based of a few groups (namely, but not really limited to Awka, Onicha, and Nri areas). So, you cannot justly use that anthropological report to speak for all Igbo. Maybe, for Anambra areas, "akolo" is "jewelry", but generally speaking, for standard/general Igbo, the uses of "ola" convey "jewelry".
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by MrCrackles(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
Topic
OK!
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ababda: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
question. where do the igbos believe that they are originally from? i talked to some hausas, they believe that they originally started of from the nile valley and later migranted to niger and what is now northern nigeria. what do the igbos believe?
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2009
ChinenyeN:

Seriously? That's what you're basing your entire argument off?
Anyway, I know that source. I have a copy of it, and the report is mainly based around Awka/Nri/Onicha area (exactly where I presumed that word of yours came from). If you don't know Sugabelly, the majority (if not all) of the material written about pre-colonial Igbo is based of a few groups (namely, but not really limited to Awka, Onicha, and Nri areas). So, you cannot justly use that anthropological report to speak for all Igbo. Maybe, for Anambra areas, "akolo" is "jewelry", but generally speaking, for standard/general Igbo, the uses of "ola" convey "jewelry".

You don't have the complete report. There are INDIVIDUAL reports for Awka, Asaba, Enugu and so on and so forth. The poor man spent almost twenty to thirty years in Nigeria compiling these reports.

And if you don't know he ALSO did reports on the Bini people. There are many many reports in many many huge dusty volumes and I have them all. So I am not basing my argument off one small section of Igbo land.
Re: "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" by ChinenyeN(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
Ababda, the majority of Igbo believe that they've basically been in their location for as long as can be remembered/recalled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In New York Shaves Hair To Mourn Late Oba Of Benin / Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.